• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm going to try and keep getting the last post in this thread, so that might help keep it alive no?Mark

Are players that used to post regularly in here posting in some other forum. I've neverr posted in this thread, but I have read a lot of the strategy posts from here that have been helpful. I looked in pokerhaus and that forum isn't that great

Are players that used to post regularly in here posting in some other forum. I've neverr posted in this thread, but I have read a lot of the strategy posts from here that have been helpful. I looked in pokerhaus and that forum isn't that great
I think your post needs a question mark somewhere in it.
Yeah. Rdog started a forum and this thread sort of got moved over there. Also LOL cwik :)Mark
I think your post needs a question mark somewhere in it.
FMP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yeah. Rdog started a forum and this thread sort of got moved over there. Also LOL cwik :)Mark
I checked out his forum. Seems like a lot of FCP guys over there. Might have to post a little in both forums.Eventually though won't that forum get new members that are annoying that will piss them off the same way members from FCP pissed them off? Don't really get the reasoning behind starting a new place with the same people.The name of the forum is definitely gold though. Love the K J inspiration.
I checked out his forum. Seems like a lot of FCP guys over there. Might have to post a little in both forums.Eventually though won't that forum get new members that are annoying that will piss them off the same way members from FCP pissed them off? Don't really get the reasoning behind starting a new place with the same people.The name of the forum is definitely gold though. Love the K J inspiration.
Um, you can read a lot of the reasoning for it in this thread so I won't get into it too much. I was sorry to see the challenge thread get moved over there but it is what it is. And I agree, the name is the nuts imo :)As far as I understood it, the new forum wasn't supposed to be exclusionary to new people or old people who are 'normal'. Rdog's purpose was to have somewhere that certain known troublemakers/trolls could be excluded and be able to talk about stuff (like specific villains) where it wasn't googleable. (thats my understanding at least)Mark
I wanna make Mark a prop bet he could never post in this thread again. I wonder what kinda price I'd have to lay.
It would be steeeeeeep for sure :)Mark