New Challenge (old Challenge)

do you remember txting me, "im on a boat, bitch"lol
i'm drinking santana champ cause it's so crisp(seriously though, i'm ordering santana champagne for when my boy is born.)
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Morning! Have you looked at Marc Ecko's stuff? Browse through here and see what you think. I'll suggest some more once I have breakfast and wake up :tshttp://www.zappos.com/search/brand/721/fil...nder/%22Mens%22Mark
LOL....he was hilairious with me about this on IM this morning.Mark,When you get a chance. Chk out my new sig on the other forum. :club:
LOL....he was hilairious with me about this on IM this morning.Mark,When you get a chance. Chk out my new sig on the other forum. :club:
hahahha I guess when you're shoe shopping it makes you gay :)Mark
Jesse, as a Giants fan, I think you have the duty to boycott Mark Ecko products.
go dodgers!can anyone help me with a 1k swap, i send 1k on tilt, receive on stars . ill send first if its a trusted member

Well...while you're at it, Mark...I need new shoes as well, and suck at shopping :)They gotta be nice looking so I could wear them to work if I wanted to, but mainly also wear them going to clubs and so on. In addition they definately need to be comfy and sporty looking...lolDo shoes like that exist? :club:

Well...while you're at it, Mark...I need new shoes as well, and suck at shopping :ts They gotta be nice looking so I could wear them to work if I wanted to, but mainly also wear them going to clubs and so on. In addition they definately need to be comfy and sporty looking...lolDo shoes like that exist? :club:
Get 2 different pairs, perhaps?:4h

Missing value 101...Cryptologic, $0.03/0.06 Hold'em Cash Games, 6 Players Hand Converter by Pokerhand.orgBoard:UTG: $5.24BB: $2.89UTG+1: $8.76CO: $3.41Button: $2.06SB: $12.94 Dealt to SB 3 :D K :DPre-flop:UTG+1 calls $.06, Button calls $.06, SB calls $.03, BB checksFlop: ($.24) 9 :4h 9 :D A :5c (6 Players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Button bets $.06, (2 folds), UTG+1 calls $.06Turn: ($.36) Q :jh (4 Players)UTG+1 checks, Button checksRiver: ($.36) T :club: (4 Players)UTG+1 checks, Button checksResults:UTG+1 Showed 9 :D A :ts Button Mucks T :3h K :qh UTG+1 wins $.35 :club:

Missing value 101...Cryptologic, $0.03/0.06 Hold'em Cash Games, 6 Players Hand Converter by Pokerhand.orgBoard:UTG: $5.24BB: $2.89UTG+1: $8.76CO: $3.41Button: $2.06SB: $12.94 Dealt to SB 3 :D K :DPre-flop:UTG+1 calls $.06, Button calls $.06, SB calls $.03, BB checksFlop: ($.24) 9 :4h 9 :D A :5c (6 Players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Button bets $.06, (2 folds), UTG+1 calls $.06Turn: ($.36) Q :jh (4 Players)UTG+1 checks, Button checksRiver: ($.36) T :club: (4 Players)UTG+1 checks, Button checksResults:UTG+1 Showed 9 :D A :ts Button Mucks T :3h K :qh UTG+1 wins $.35 :club:
Haven't you ever seen Rounders?
Haven't you ever seen Rounders?
Ha. Wp sir.
15 hours between posts o rly?
I is a slow reader...
Haha, it was nothing on you. More on how dead this thread is, lol.
True 'dat.tumbleweed.jpg

Ugh, went on a crappy run and lost close to 1/3 of my (tiny) roll in cash and tournies. Decided to play 1 HU sng with half my remaining roll, obviously at levels I shouldn't be playing, to try and get back to where I was as I have decent history in them at the lower levels.[ ] This was sound logic.Get into the game and my opponent was a lot more aggresive than I was used to, but as I employ smallball in these things I just bid my time hoping to trap him. Played a big pot with :D :D from the BB:Flop: :club::qh:5c action is c/cTurn :3h action is c/cRiver: :club: opponent over bets 150 into a pot of 90. I tank and call based on a read that he'd done this 3 times, once with flopped trips and twice I'd just folded, figured he would have lead a K sooner, ditto with 78, I think he has a busted draw or air and call. He shows :jh :tsHe berates me for several hands.[x] opponent tiltedAction is now switched and I play a lot harder, 3-betting him very light and 4-betting occasionally. I get him down to ~700 at the 50/100 level and put him all in with :ts:D he calls with :4h:D I hold.[x] relieved to be robustoI sharkscoped the guy later to see how much he was down if he was losing to fish like me. He was ranked 3rd on the cryptologic network in terms of profit this and 9th in profit overall.[ ] I have good game selection[ ] Will be trying this again[x] Will sharkscope opponents before sitting down in future

I've sent two e-mail requests but it's been a month now and I haven't received my hand histories from AP. Anybody have a tip for speeding this up? Getting very frustrated.
Email them directly at support@absolutepoker.net at least once a dayThat's what I did. Also you can just like request them from inside the application automatically :club:
Email them directly at support@absolutepoker.net at least once a dayThat's what I did. Also you can just like request them from inside the application automatically :club:
thanks I'll start w/ the daily campaign, I tried from inside the app but you can only get 30 days worth. I need the 6 months I lost in my laptop frying.

Brad and I go down to the Wynn poker room at 2:15 am to go play. Brad goes and sits in a 1-3 nl game and I go to find the 10-20 nl game. There were only 3 players left and I knew the game was going to break soon so I decided not to play. I go over to Brad's table and he wins the first hand for $38 profit and as he is winning the hand I tell him that he should hit and run and we should go to a club. He is unsure and plays the next hand but folds the small blind when there were 4 limpers and decides to get up. LOL We are now going to a club. :5c:ts:3h:4h:club:

<Insert wtf is this shit pic here>Cryptologic, $0.05/0.10 Hold'em Cash Games, 10 Players Hand Converter by Pokerhand.orgBoard:MP1: $5.45MP2: $4.95MP3: $6.33LJB723: $22.77CO: $10.63Button: $3.83SB: $19.38BB: $5.75UTG: $8.80UTG+1: $8.22 Dealt to LJB723 Q :D Q :club:Pre-flop:UTG calls $.10, UTG+1 calls $.10, (1 folds), MP2 raises to $1.45, (1 folds), LJB723 calls $1.45, (3 folds), BB calls $1.35, (2 folds)Flop: ($4.60) 6 :D 7 :qh K :D (3 Players)BB checks, MP2 bets $3.50 and is all-in, LJB723 calls $3.50, BB calls $3.50Turn: ($15.10) T :jh (3 Players)BB checks, LJB723 bets $.80, BB calls $.80 and is all-inRiver: ($16.70) 4 :D (3 Players)Results:LJB723 Showed Q :club: Q :ts BB Showed 3 :3h 5 :4h MP2 Showed 9 :( 9 :5c BB wins $1.52BB wins $14.35Fwiw, I did consider shoving preflop but didn't know the orignal raiser so thought calling might be best. Oh, and I didn't notice his stack, multi-tasking ftl :club: