• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

2 is 2 many. You were right about the possibility of another one splintering this one.gg FCP? (lol drama bomb)
FCP is not dead, just the challenge thread (for the most part). It would be arrogant to think the challenge thread posters = FCP. The other board has been a pretty good success and in my opinion the quality of posting has gone up.
FCP is not dead, just the challenge thread (for the most part). It would be arrogant to think the challenge thread posters = FCP. The other board has been a pretty good success and in my opinion the quality of posting has gone up.
You're just saying that cause I haven't posted a bunch of crap to get in the way of the hand histories ;)Mark
BRING OUT, THE COMFY CHAIR!!!I <3 Monty Python so much. Yay :club:
Hahahaha me too. I actually posted the Comfy Chair on someone's facebook yesterday :)My graph this morning. I think I like the early mornings. I had 3 tables vs donks within 3 minutes of sitting down today:dat3495034.jpgMark
[ ] 2nd pageAnd Mark, I couldn't stop laughing when somebody mentioned a wikipedia article that had the "The llama is a quadruped" in reference to a basketball player.
haha. If you see one when swimming shout: Look out, there are llamas!!!
Won my first match in the MSNL HU tourney against a 10/20-25/50 reg, so that feels pretty good.
Nice way to start it off!Mark
Good work sir :club: Been playing much this month?
Meh, pretty standard volume so far. I think I've gotten in like 2k hands so far this month, down a bit, but no big swings yet either way. I'm dropping one of my classes and taking the Withdraw on my transcript just cause there's almost no way I'm gonna pass it, so I'm just gonna retake it next semester. That leaves me with 12 credits and some more time for poker, which I guess is the only bright side, I've been pretty pissed about this all day, but I'll get over it.

Weeeee!Brad's 2-day Birthday party in Las Vegas was funnn! :5c:ts:3h:4h:club:

do you remember txting me, "im on a boat, bitch"lol
lol boataments! :club: