New Challenge (old Challenge)

Ship the 32k month. That's very likely [x] +$2/hand.
WTF with this February. You guys are all sick!Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I think everyone said this last month when you posted, but making monthly monetary goals is generally a bad idea in most people's opinion.Mark
No wonder I haven't made my million!!
I think everyone said this last month when you posted, but making monthly monetary goals is generally a bad idea in most people's opinion.Mark
I honestly don't care what I make, I just set a standard for which I expect myself to live up to. If, come March 26th, I realize I am $xxx short, I am not going to push myself to hit it, because I honestly don't care too much. It is more a prediction for how I will do than a set goal.I'll reword it better next time.PS: Talk to Acid about not setting monetary goals :club:
I had stopped doing it, but something in Obey's lazy poker post resonated. Setting a really small goal won't stress me, but will remind me that I don't have to make balla money to be happy. And if I can't make 10 buyins in a month I'm going to be having a really bad month and goals won't matter anyway.

UNTIL TODAY. I was a losing player at 2/4nl hu in 2009.24nl.jpgw1064.pngI proudly ran -25ish bi under equity at some pointI would not have believed it was possible until this happened to me lol

I made about $11k this month in winnings and rakeback. Some of my later sessions against BS1 are included in that, plus my big day today. +$23k or so for the year.

I made about $11k this month in winnings and rakeback. Some of my later sessions against BS1 are included in that, plus my big day today. +$23k or so for the year.
you sure complain a lot for someone who makes so much money :club:

Meet Looshle at CAZ tonight. Trussdude and Nutzbuster were also there.Got a text early in the evening from Shannon: XXXX just posted on FB that they are selling their pool table for $700. Do you want to buy it?I said if I made $700 tonight we'd buy it.Ship the $717 night.Mark

Meet Looshle at CAZ tonight. Trussdude and Nutzbuster were also there.Got a text early in the evening from Shannon: XXXX just posted on FB that they are selling their pool table for $700. Do you want to buy it?I said if I made $700 tonight we'd buy it.Ship the $717 night.Mark
zomg i want a pool table! i might be in arizona in a couple weeks btw. hopefully see a few spring training games.
UNTIL TODAY. I was a losing player at 2/4nl hu in 2009.24nl.jpgw1064.pngI proudly ran -25ish bi under equity at some pointI would not have believed it was possible until this happened to me lol
thats so gross lol
Meet Looshle at CAZ tonight. Trussdude and Nutzbuster were also there.Got a text early in the evening from Shannon: XXXX just posted on FB that they are selling their pool table for $700. Do you want to buy it?I said if I made $700 tonight we'd buy it.Ship the pool table and seventeen cheezeburgerssss tonight.Mark
fyp
Bayblon donks that picture is amazing. your amazing. lets go ski!
I saw the new Futurama movie yesterday and it was the best one yet! Brad, (OMGFluffdog), and I are going to be in Vegas for his 21st birthday for the next week staying at the Wynn. We will land in Vegas today at 3:45 P.S.T. Is anybody else going to be in Vegas during March 1st-9th? :5c:ts:3h:4h:club:
I still have to deal with below zero weather :club:
This makes me wonder, why in the world does the US use Fahrenheit? It's such a retarded measuring-unit, doesn't really make sense to me...measuring Temperature in Kelvin would make more sense than that retardo thing...This somehow has always bugged me...
Feb Goals:-28k hands at 50nl (Average 1k/day) Check (on the nose)-$1500 profit Check (crushed it)FEBFinal.jpgExtra Shit:25nl = -$0.7550ploHU = +$562,60100ploHU = +$18.40SNGs = +$149MTTs = -$499.74Rakeback = +$347.38Live Play = -$254Total Profit +$3354.84Goals for March40k hands and 2.5k profit
lol...Somehow I catch myself saying that to you everytime the last 3 months or so, but:You, sir, are really good at poker! Nice job, grats
Also, lol at ur and fargos goals being like exactly right on...nice life!
I have no idea how much money I made (or lost, but pfft... lost?) at poker this month.
I prefer to call it "invested". I mean, its going to be coming back with interest right?I'm up 15bi's at 0.01/0.02 for the weekend. :club:

Congrats everyone for the nice profitable months. I'm glad we have so many winners.Here is my graph. A little short of hands, but that's ok.Many of you out earned me due to my last two days dropping 12k, lol...but you can't handle theseeeeeeeeee swonggggssssssss oawjejfaeEpic run bad on the 28th. Gotta love that on the last day of the monthfebfinalmonth.jpgHere's to march.

This makes me wonder, why in the world does the US use Fahrenheit? It's such a retarded measuring-unit, doesn't really make sense to me...measuring Temperature in Kelvin would make more sense than that retardo thing...This somehow has always bugged me...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheithttp://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1...al-significanceI think it's easier in some senses to think in terms of whole numbers without relying on decimals.