• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Then, same orbit vs same villain...No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($91.75)MP ($10.80)CO ($63.80)Button ($42.75)SB ($50)Hero (BB) ($50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jdiamond.gif, Aspade.gifUTG bets $1.75, 3 folds, SB calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25Flop: ($5.25) Jheart.gif, 6diamond.gif, 2spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $4, 1 fold, Hero raises $15.50, UTG calls $11.50Turn: ($36.25) 9spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $32.75 (All-In), UTG calls $32.75River: ($101.75) 3club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $101.75Results:Hero had Jdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif (one pair, Jacks).UTG had Aclub.gif, Aheart.gif (one pair, Aces).Outcome: UTG won $98.75
I am curious as to your thought process on this hand. Is villain a fishy calling station? If he's not, it would seem you are only getting value from a narrow range, namely Jack combos.
Feb Results...febfinalbreakdownbyday.jpg+250 donkaments+400 Rakeback=$15,797
Wat!!!!!!!!!So u have exactly 1...1...ONE...losing day in Feb? GTFO!!! Great work!!!
I am one of the infamous New Challenge lurkers, having read it from its inception. I have always been focused on PLO, but I am interested in playing more live poker, thus I am starting off at the bottom in NL 6max to develop my game. Hopefully I can contribute to keeping this thread alive as it's certainly the best poker thread I've ever read. In any event, to start things off, here's a 550BB pot I played tonight - any comments on the flop play?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($27.55)Button ($3.65)Hero (SB) ($32.40)BB ($16.15)UTG ($1.50)MP ($9.60)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif1 fold, MP calls $0.10, CO bets $0.30, Button calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, 2 foldsFlop: ($1.10) 7heart.gif, 5club.gif, 2heart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.60, CO raises to $1.40, 1 fold, Hero raises to $5, CO calls $3.60Turn: ($11.10) 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $10, CO calls $10River: ($31.10) 6club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $13, CO calls $12.25 (All-In)Total pot: $55.60 | Rake: $2.70Results in white below: Hero had 5diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif (full house, fives over sevens).CO mucked Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and fives).Outcome: Hero won $52.90
I'd make your turn bet sizing smaller. Something like 65% of the pot will be good enough to make sure stacks get in on the river and we don't want to bet so much to where villan won't stack it with an overpair.
I'd make your turn bet sizing smaller. Something like 65% of the pot will be good enough to make sure stacks get in on the river and we don't want to bet so much to where villan won't stack it with an overpair.
yes, meant to comment exactly this on that hand!

I finally got HEM today, seems a lot better than PT2, I never got PT3. The only thing that I don't like is that you can't split up your raw stats by both level and game type (HU or 6m) at least as far as I can see. If there is a way to do this, can somebody let me know?

I finally got HEM today, seems a lot better than PT2, I never got PT3. The only thing that I don't like is that you can't split up your raw stats by both level and game type (HU or 6m) at least as far as I can see. If there is a way to do this, can somebody let me know?
You 100% can. Its in the filter somewhere. I can't look right now but if you haven't figured it out I can help later when I'm back.Mark
Its going to be 88 degrees here in Phoenix tomorrow. Looolllll hello summer.Mark
No offense but die please.
I am curious as to your thought process on this hand. Is villain a fishy calling station? If he's not, it would seem you are only getting value from a narrow range, namely Jack combos.
He was 45/40 at that time through 40 hands and had stacked off once with an underpair. Plus we had just played for stacks a few hands earlier AK vs my KK and he spiked an ace on river.

Feb Goals:-28k hands at 50nl (Average 1k/day) Check (on the nose)-$1500 profit Check (crushed it)FEBFinal.jpgExtra Shit:25nl = -$0.7550ploHU = +$562,60100ploHU = +$18.40SNGs = +$149MTTs = -$499.74Rakeback = +$347.38Live Play = -$254Total Profit +$3354.84Goals for March40k hands and 2.5k profit

levelname	  | hands_played |  won   | vpip  |  pfr  | bb_100 --------------------+--------------+--------+-------+-------+-------- NLHE($0.50) - 2 max |		12373 | 926.35 | 50.93 | 47.85 |  14.97  TOTAL			   |		12373 | 926.35 | 50.93 | 47.85 |  14.97

feb09.pngSmall recovery last couple of days. My Vpip and pfr are up and I feel good about that.March goals: at least $500 everything else is a bonus.

Feb Goals:-28k hands at 50nl (Average 1k/day) Check (on the nose)-$1500 profit Check (crushed it)FEBFinal.jpgExtra Shit:25nl = -$0.7550ploHU = +$562,60100ploHU = +$18.40SNGs = +$149MTTs = -$499.74Rakeback = +$347.38Live Play = -$254Total Profit +$3354.84Goals for March40k hands and 2.5k profit
Very nice graph adam!! GL in March
So I guess I shouldn't be telling you about the weather Down Under? Not sure if you'd be enjoying the bushfires, but it's good for the beach!
I still have to deal with below zero weather :club:

I don't know why, but I can't find it anywhere on their site or in their FAQ, so how do you move the boxes for the HUD in HEM? I can't see anything that allows you to position the stat boxes how you want to.

I still have to deal with below zero weather :club:
I had a few days of that in France and Finland in January, it was more than enough for me. Though I have to admit, it looks bloody beautiful.img1041y.jpg
Feb Goals:-28k hands at 50nl (Average 1k/day) Check (on the nose)-$1500 profit Check (crushed it)Goals for March40k hands and 2.5k profit
I think everyone said this last month when you posted, but making monthly monetary goals is generally a bad idea in most people's opinion.Mark