New Challenge (old Challenge)

My morning session:dat0216836.jpgGoing to shower and hit Costco with Shan, then start it up again.Dinner tonight at Lisa G's Wine Bar with the Lobster and gf. Looking forward to that!Mark

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

My morning session:dat0216836.jpgGoing to shower and hit Costco with Shan, then start it up again.Dinner tonight at Lisa G's Wine Bar with the Lobster and gf. Looking forward to that!Mark
please snap phone pic of lobstah when drunk imo
My morning session:Going to shower and hit Costco with Shan, then start it up again.Dinner tonight at Lisa G's Wine Bar with the Lobster and gf. Looking forward to that!Mark
You take your wife to Costco and your gf to a lobster dinner?I think I see a leak in your game
Hey how does one get a custom table like Mark's? He has the UofA symbol. I want the Oregon Ducks "O".
I made it for him. Out of the goodness of my heart (if you give me a little time) I can do an Oregon one for you if ya want. :club:
I made it for him. Out of the goodness of my heart (if you give me a little time) I can do an Oregon one for you if ya want. :club:
Sweet! I made a thread for a stake to a 4.40 if someone does this for me. I really like Mark's so I will let you do it. Do you want to play in a 4.40? lolCan you use the O symbol that looks like this one and use the black or Oregon duck emerald green for the background?Oregon-O.jpg
please snap phone pic of lobstah when drunk imo
haha will do.
Hey how does one get a custom table like Mark's? He has the UofA symbol. I want the Oregon Ducks "O".
You have super awesome friends obv.Here is my year online so far:[X] Mostly HU[ ] Running great[ ] Lots of hands[X] FU online pokerz[X] Thank God live pokerz so EZhaha6267095.jpgMark
You take your wife to Costco and your gf to a lobster dinner?I think I see a leak in your game
I thought this was how you were supposed to do it? :)Mark
xposted graph from my bet w/ mikey thread - February-1.jpg+$3500 more in bonuses/rb = first ever $20k monthweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :club:
shiet nice job :ts im cramming my hands in right now ><"what are you going to do to celebrate?
:club: Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($659.50)Hero (Button) ($822)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aclub.gif, 4spade.gifHero bets $12, SB calls $8Flop: ($24) Kdiamond.gif, 5heart.gif, 7diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $18, SB calls $18Turn: ($60) 6heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $44, Hero calls $44River: ($148) Kclub.gif(2 players)SB bets $96, Hero calls $96Total pot: $340 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had Aclub.gif, 4spade.gif (one pair, Kings).SB had Qdiamond.gif, 8diamond.gif (one pair, Kings).Outcome: Hero won $339.50"you have ace high and your str8 missed, of course u dont want to fold"
:club::ts:4h Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($700.50)Hero (Button) ($675.50)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9club.gif, 10diamond.gifHero bets $12, SB raises to $48, Hero raises to $120, SB calls $72Flop: ($240) 3heart.gif, 6club.gif, Kdiamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($240) 9heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $182, Hero calls $182River: ($604) 5spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $398.50 (All-In), Hero calls $373.50 (All-In)Total pot: $1351 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had 9club.gif, 10diamond.gif (one pair, nines).SB had Aheart.gif, Jclub.gif (high card, Ace).Outcome: Hero won $1350.50"but u have a pair, u just called because u didn't want to fold"

very next handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($400)Hero (Button) ($1352.50)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, 10heart.gifHero bets $12, SB raises to $400 (All-In), Hero calls $388Flop: ($800) 4spade.gif, 8heart.gif, 3diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($800) Qdiamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($800) 9club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $800 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had Aheart.gif, 10heart.gif (high card, Ace).SB had Aspade.gif, Kclub.gif (high card, Ace).Outcome: SB won $799.50 :club::ts:4h

My month was awesome to say the least :tslolfebruary.jpg[ ] volume[?] profitPretty much everything HU 25NL, was screwin aroung cause I had/am having exams right now and didn't really have any time to play...but at least I like where things are going :)Gonna try to finally log a decent month in March and log some freakin hands...weeeeeeeeeeeee :club:

what are you going to do to celebrate?
I asked him this same question and his answer was "Pay credit card debt." At least he's smart with his money. The interest on credit cards are redic.
Wanted to post this here as well Brag:ahahhaha owned. I was so happy when at showdown, I cackled. Note, not a misclick.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($76.15)SB ($218.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with :5c, :DHero bets $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) :club:, :D, :qh(2 players)SB bets $2, Hero raises to $7, SB calls $5Turn: ($17) :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $12, SB calls $12River: ($41) :jh(2 players)SB bets $198.40 (All-In), Hero calls $55.65 (All-In)Total pot: $152.30 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had :3h, :D (one pair, sevens).SB had :4h, :D (one pair, sevens).Outcome: Hero won $151.80Beat: still down two buyins and I'm quitting him because I don't think I'm getting any more money off him.Variance: Didn't brag in chat, probably a mistake.
[x] Kenny Tran-esque
Sweet! I made a thread for a stake to a 4.40 if someone does this for me. I really like Mark's so I will let you do it. Do you want to play in a 4.40? lolCan you use the O symbol that looks like this one and use the black or Oregon duck emerald green for the background?Oregon-O.jpg
These should all work mhoward.Put the image in C:/Program Files/Full Tilt Poker/Graphics/Table/Elements/Rename then Table.png and TableRT.png (RT = Race Track (longer oval obv)BlackDuck.pngBlackDuck_RT.pngBlackO.pngBlackO_RT.pngGreenDuck.pngGreenDuck_RT.pngGreenO.pngGreenO_RT.png`Cen