New Challenge (old Challenge)

So I probably won't play today, but I might actually play poker tomorrow. Outside of Commerce, I haven't played in a couple of weeks.So I got a call yesterday from my bff saying he wants to quit his job and play the pokerz. Weeee. I feel bad for his wife when he has his first extended downswing hahaha.Mark
If that keeps up your friend's wives aren't going to let them come out and play with their degenerate gambler friend Mark.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

If that keeps up your friend's wives aren't going to let them come out and play with their degenerate gambler friend Mark.
My girlfriend fiancee loves Mark and Mrs Mark.
So I probably won't play today, but I might actually play poker tomorrow. Outside of Commerce, I haven't played in a couple of weeks.So I got a call yesterday from my bff saying he wants to quit his job and play the pokerz. Weeee. I feel bad for his wife when he has his first extended downswing hahaha.Mark
Mark corrupting the innocent FTW!
My girlfriend fiancee loves Mark and Mrs Mark.
Thats cause we got her drunk our first night out to cloud her judgment imo :club:
Mark corrupting the innocent FTW!
Obv. First Lobster and now Chris. I'm sure I'll be blamed if anyone ever goes busto :)Mark

I can't even bump it with a garf, as I dont have any software on this machineIf i di it'd go /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\I didn't know if was possible to both down + upswong at the same time, but I feel i've achieved it this month

I can't even bump it with a garf, as I dont have any software on this machineIf i di it'd go /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\////\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\I didn't know if was possible to both down + upswong at the same time, but I feel i've achieved it this month
engaged.jpgThe last 3 days.Also, the first 3 days of poker after getting engaged. I highly recommend it!

nicelife.netTomorrow I'm playing poker and posting a graph no matter what :)So I've been screwing around with the sprinkler/drip system in my backyard. Every time I fix a hole, a new one pops up. So far I've fixed 6 holes, replaced 4 drip heads that were just buried in the ground with no head, and 3 more holes have sprung up, including one underneath the brick patio. LOL not sure how I'm supposed to get to this one :)Mark

Anybody have experience with PokerAce HUD and PT2? I've been trying to get mine setup but haven't had much success. I might just have to move on and get HEM instead.
All I remember was that it took me forever to set up, and then it was a giant drain on my CPU's resources.So that probably doesn't help you at all, but get HEM. :club:
Anybody have experience with PokerAce HUD and PT2? I've been trying to get mine setup but haven't had much success. I might just have to move on and get HEM instead.
lol, get HEM you donk.