• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

That is without a doubt the single greatest post I have ever read. There isn't a close second. I started laughing with "and he tells me with a straight avatar" and never stopped laughing the rest of the way.
So true.
slumdog is so good.
Also so true.
Hey Ray (troyomac not Rdog haha) you wanna do some sort of weight loss bet? We can start it like sometime this week and end it the first day we get to Vegas or something. We can set it up so we both have goals of a weight to get to and if we both get there we owe nothing. If one of us gets there and other doesn't obv the one that gets there wins and if we both don't get there we donate to charity. I have to weigh myself again because I've been working out and eating better the last week but like two weeks ago I was 243.
Tre I will do a bet with you. Kind of hard as you obv don't know me so I am trying to think how we could do it. I am 260 at the moment and will be in vegas at some point in June (I will be in the c-thread house the last week in June).ummm I could escrow? I am dave798111 on stars so I guess you could look me up on TR and OPR to see I wouldn't bother scamming you for a relatively minor amount? I trust you obv.I am open to any type of bet but unlike Troyo I would prefer it to hurt if I lose as for me that would be the whole point. Need to defeat the inertia! Anyway lmk what you think.

If I were you guys, I think the best way to set this up is like the hands bets. Set a goal for each participant, if one reaches the goal and the other doesn't, the one who reaches the goal gets paid. If both reach or neither reach then no action.

Does anyone know the email to contact Full Tilt Security? My account has now been locked since Saturday night and their retarded regular support and login support teams haven't responded to my 6 emails over the past 3 days and I'm starting to get really annoyed. I seem to remember one of my friends getting a quick response from the security team but I cant seem to find that email on their site anywhere. Thanks.

setting lines of people joining the new forum.Jordan 1:3Mark 2:1Fluff 5:1
lolzim not joining the 'new' forum. i just joined some facebook thing and i really dont see the point in joining a new forum. i tried to visit pokerhaus consistently but got tired of that cause i was too lazy to visit multiple forums and play poker. id rather just be a member of a few forums and then play poker with most of my internet time
lolzim not joining the 'new' forum. i just joined some facebook thing and i really dont see the point in joining a new forum. i tried to visit pokerhaus consistently but got tired of that cause i was too lazy to visit multiple forums and play poker. id rather just be a member of a few forums and then play poker with most of my internet time
You should at least check it out. It's looking pretty good so far.