New Challenge (old Challenge)

1.Rod doesnt like the fact that his life is on display in this open thread, giving ammo to lurkers who he doesnt know.A. We can make a few challenge thread guy mods2.That mixed with the ability to get more detailed in villain discussions at a private forum means that he is creating a private forum.A. You should be able to make a FCP private forum thread section for in-depth villain discussions. This is so not nessasary though imo.
Having people be Mods doesn't fix anything. It's not like anyone did anything bannable with this recent stuff. Being a mod also doesn't do anything to the fish bowl affect. You keep saying some of this stuff isn't necessary but honestly Fluff, when was the last time you took part in a strategy discussion? I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing we got more from you strategy wise cause all of us would certainly benefit. You obviously add a ton to FCP in other ways but strategy discussion certainly isn't one of them. I think of the Regs Threads on 2+2. And I think how useful those threads could be if people could actually discuss certain Regs openly. Unfortunately you can't really do that in an open forum there or here really. I think there are huge benefits to being able to do that. Or for the HU guys knowing some of the full stackers that sit that are fishregs.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Great vid Tre. I agree about how much fun it is to have a kid. Sleep is fun too though. Also, I LOVE that it looks like her hair is coming in as a mohawk. Unfortunately my son has a natural mullet. We're actually going to cut it into a true mullet for a few days real soon.
Thanks.. haha yeah anytime she gets out of the bath tub I try to shape her hair into a mohawk.. pics of the true mullet when you do it imo!
This can vary depending on your skill, the amount of tables you are playing, and adjustments you make to your game mid-sample size, but I'd say 100k hands is enough to determine if you are a winning player or not at that level. At 6-max, to determine a long-term, moderately accurate winrate within a ptbb or so, probably a few hundred thousand hands. For HU, I think it will be the same sample size, but I don't think you can ever get really close to an exact long-term winrate. Over a few hundred thousand hands, you may win at 10, then over the next you may win at 12, then 6, then 5, etc. Yeah, there's an average there, but it's doubtful you'll ever find out what it is. By the time you do, the game will have changed so much and you'll likely have moved up levels, etc...that you'll never have a real answer.
Agree w/ all of this, pretty much what I had in mind.Congrats NC!and alberto you are sickkkkkkkkkk
And.. Naismith, the chat log was hilarious... My G/F probably thinks I'm crazy for laughing like I was. How did he not know you were being soo sarcastic?
I don't think someone who tells you to play the same hands HU that you would play full ring really would know anything about anything.The amazing thing is, while he talked, he actually played worse and nitted up even more, which is why I kept him talking. At one point, he doubled up and said, "Now we have a game!", but then I'd get him talking and he'd fold back all the money he won.
I don't think someone who tells you to play the same hands HU that you would play full ring really would know anything about anything.The amazing thing is, while he talked, he actually played worse and nitted up even more, which is why I kept him talking. At one point, he doubled up and said, "Now we have a game!", but then I'd get him talking and he'd fold back all the money he won.
LOL... yeah, I figured he was foreign and didn't understand sarcasm.. I could just imagine it... He thought he would be nice and help you play the *correct way*... lol... reminds me of playing a stud mix game a while back with some older people.. they tried to tell me why not to check raise and so on... furthermore, they considered a chk/raise impolite or something like that.
Having people be Mods doesn't fix anything. It's not like anyone did anything bannable with this recent stuff. Being a mod also doesn't do anything to the fish bowl affect. You keep saying some of this stuff isn't necessary but honestly Fluff, when was the last time you took part in a strategy discussion? I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing we got more from you strategy wise cause all of us would certainly benefit. You obviously add a ton to FCP in other ways but strategy discussion certainly isn't one of them. I think of the Regs Threads on 2+2. And I think how useful those threads could be if people could actually discuss certain Regs openly. Unfortunately you can't really do that in an open forum there or here really. I think there are huge benefits to being able to do that. Or for the HU guys knowing some of the full stackers that sit that are fishregs.
Good thoughts. I will discuss in-depth strategy of any kind at length live as some fcp'ers know, lol! With my bad hands I usually don't comment in depth on hands on fcp because of the typing but I read hands and the discussion usually has very good opinions! :club:
Good thoughts. I will discuss in-depth strategy of any kind at length live...! :club:
I've heard that this is a huge understatement, LOL. :ts
I've heard that this is a huge understatement, LOL. :club:
Yes, I will discuss a hand to the 10th level!
Because RDog turned the frozen wheel in Mark's basement.
LOL
I trust Jay's judgment a lot when it comes to propbets, however I have a feeling Jamie would be pretty solid at such a game. At the point I think I'm gonna give the edge to Jay's friend as Jamie will most like run bad as usual when the categories come out with the likes of, "Attractive women of the USA" and "Things you can reach when you're over 5'6".
LOL
Having a kid is too much fun.. Ava made this for you Kinger. It's a little blurry which sucks because I used youtube's beta HD uploader
LOLdamn this thread is full of the funny today.
I mean I have an absolute blast degenning it up, but a few of the last trips to Vegas or LA I haven't won money on the trip because I spend too much time playing blackjack. It's fun to drink and gamble my money away, but I became a professional poker player because I had an edge in the game and to make money at it. The pits not only take my money, but they take away my time spent earning money on the poker tables. I just feel like it's time to smarten up.
Good for you Ray. I still can't believe how you ran about $300 to $3K in an hour or so last summer.Hilarious video, Tre. Please make more :)Well done and nice way to close out your trip Mark! Congrats Mike and GL this week.
I've heard that this is a huge understatement, LOL. :ts
True story!! Btw, I was at a charity poker tournament this past weekend and saw the following LOL moments that I would like to share:1. MP raised then instant-called a 3-bet aipf for MP's entire stack of about 40 BBs with ATo. After the board bricked out and MP getting busted by AJ, MP sighed heavily and said dejectedly, "that's poker."2. In a 4-way limped pot, flop came AcAsJs. SB led out, BB folded, MP min raised and both the button and SB called. Turn was a 3d and MP kept the pressure on and again was called by button and SB. 7s came on the river and MP made a bet of about 1/4 of pot and was called by the other 2 players. SB won with AK while button showed A5. MP sadly showed J8 (no spades) and said while shaking his head:"I flopped 2 pairs I had to protect my hand. Man, there were already 2 aces on the board what are the odds that they both had an aces?" After a short pause, MP uttered to himself:"Sigh, I just needed another Jack to come."The future of poker still looks OK I think :club:
Will join the facebook group when I can get home and on my computer.im bummed YLO got outted by the morons at 2p2 because I've known about him for a long time and now I can't get him anymore :(crushed commerce for 5k today, so finishing trip up 5k :4h Im happy since it was a rocky road the first 3 days...mark
Yawn...as if you were going to come back beaten, LOL! You just made sure you lost on the first 3 days to create a drama bomba. We are on to you bro!
A big FU Poker !!!)@)(#* to today:feb23_fupoker.jpg
nice
i passed the REG (hardest) section of the CPA exam! weeeeee! Now i just have BEC (easiest) left this week.
Grats man!
brag: my new car :club:bild024.jpgweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
What...the hell...is that? Grats ...what ever that is.One of my fondest memories ever is hauling ass in a large rented Mercedes From Frankfurt up the Rhine river valley to Bacharach and Kolblenz.legal speeding on the Autobahn FTW! (AINEC) :ts
What...the hell...is that? Grats ...what ever that is.One of my fondest memories ever is hauling ass in a large rented Mercedes From Frankfurt up the Rhine river valley to Bacharach and Kolblenz.legal speeding on the Autobahn FTW! (AINEC) :ts
is it that ugly? :club: it's the new seat ibiza, not sure if you heard of it because I'd guess that brand is rather unknown in the US...Edit: the brand Seat was bought by the Volkswagen Group, which now is part of the Porsche Group...and yeah, takin it for a spin on the autobahn was the first thing I did with it lol...pure awesomness even though it's not the most powerful car!!!

Hey Ray (troyomac not Rdog haha) you wanna do some sort of weight loss bet? We can start it like sometime this week and end it the first day we get to Vegas or something. We can set it up so we both have goals of a weight to get to and if we both get there we owe nothing. If one of us gets there and other doesn't obv the one that gets there wins and if we both don't get there we donate to charity. I have to weigh myself again because I've been working out and eating better the last week but like two weeks ago I was 243.

True story!! Btw, I was at a charity poker tournament this past weekend and saw the following LOL moments that I would like to share:1. MP raised then instant-called a 3-bet aipf for MP's entire stack of about 40 BBs with ATo. After the board bricked out and MP getting busted by AJ, MP sighed heavily and said dejectedly, "that's poker."2. In a 4-way limped pot, flop came AcAsJs. SB led out, BB folded, MP min raised and both the button and SB called. Turn was a 3d and MP kept the pressure on and again was called by button and SB. 7s came on the river and MP made a bet of about 1/4 of pot and was called by the other 2 players. SB won with AK while button showed A5. MP sadly showed J8 (no spades) and said while shaking his head:"I flopped 2 pairs I had to protect my hand. Man, there were already 2 aces on the board what are the odds that they both had an aces?" After a short pause, MP uttered to himself:"Sigh, I just needed another Jack to come."The future of poker still looks OK I think :club:
Looool at that stuff!
Run good music of the day.. listen to it over and over and you will prosper.I'M AN EDUCATED FOOL WITH MONEY ON MY MIND!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxF-ImXaUdE
Awesome song.
Hey Ray (troyomac not Rdog haha) you wanna do some sort of weight loss bet? We can start it like sometime this week and end it the first day we get to Vegas or something. We can set it up so we both have goals of a weight to get to and if we both get there we owe nothing. If one of us gets there and other doesn't obv the one that gets there wins and if we both don't get there we donate to charity. I have to weigh myself again because I've been working out and eating better the last week but like two weeks ago I was 243.
I'm always torn on prop bets, because if we bet too little than I just won't care about it and it's pointless, but if we bet too much, than it just really hurts to lose (I even wouldn't want to win a lot from someone I "know" because it'd feel bad taking it from them). Also, haven't you been eating better since Jan 1?
I'm always torn on prop bets, because if we bet too little than I just won't care about it and it's pointless, but if we bet too much, than it just really hurts to lose (I even wouldn't want to win a lot from someone I "know" because it'd feel bad taking it from them). Also, haven't you been eating better since Jan 1?
Understandable. Actually I probably ate wayy wayyy worse from Jan 1st until like last Monday. I just didn't eat at any fast food places or chain restaurants but I found my ways to eat deliciously horrible food
Understandable. Actually I probably ate wayy wayyy worse from Jan 1st until like last Monday. I just didn't eat at any fast food places or chain restaurants but I found my ways to eat deliciously horrible food
If we can figure out a prop bet in the form of public humiliation I might be interested... ideas anyone??
If we can figure out a prop bet in the form of public humiliation I might be interested... ideas anyone??
Have to wear a shirt with the other guy's face on it for every day 2+ of a tournament you make at the WSOP that says "i'm fatter than this guy" on the back or something.
Have to wear a shirt with the other guy's face on it for every day 2+ of a tournament you make at the WSOP that says "i'm fatter than this guy" on the back or something.
Lol, that's pretty good. Maybe you guys can all take turns throwing pies on the loser's face while yelling "Have another pie fatty!".