New Challenge (old Challenge)

had position on 2+2 ssnl legend yl08dw and was 1.6k deep with him, who is basically the biggest fish ever. such a sick day.
Unfortunately retards started posting about him all over 2p2, linking to his graph and such, and now everyone keeps an eye out for him and it's difficult to get a seat with him.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Unfortunately retards started posting about him all over 2p2, linking to his graph and such, and now everyone keeps an eye out for him and it's difficult to get a seat with him.
yeah he just sat on my right and then i realized just how much god loved me. you think i should take down the links and change the sn?
yeah he just sat on my right and then i realized just how much god loved me. you think i should take down the links and change the sn?
Couldn't hurt, but at this point the damage has already been done (not by you but by countless others on 2p2).
lol most epic session ever. all at 200nl200nl.jpghad position on a huge fish and was 1.6k deep with him. he's lost over 250k lifetime at msnl and ssnl. such a sick day.nicelife.net andddddd sleep
Is it bad that I could think of some soccer commentator say your name?ALLLLLLLBERRRRRRRRRTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Great work man, I remember seeing you at 10NL 6 or so months ago, great work man :club:

I breezed through the last 35 pages or whatever.I read every word of Jay's post about 4 pages ago and it was totally worth it.Please can someone give me a cliffs notes version of this whole "RIP Challenge Thread" thing?Thanks.

I breezed through the last 35 pages or whatever.I read every word of Jay's post about 4 pages ago and it was totally worth it.Please can someone give me a cliffs notes version of this whole "RIP Challenge Thread" thing?Thanks.
Go read the ripley's believe it or not thread
lol most epic session ever. all at 200nl200nl.jpghad position on a huge fish and was 1.6k deep with him. he's lost over 250k lifetime at msnl and ssnl. such a sick day.nicelife.net andddddd sleep
WTF AlbertLOL - how d'you find these ppl, i've been struggling to find huge spewboxes at HU recently!
Rod doesnt like the fact that his life is on display in this open thread, giving ammo to lurkers who he doesnt know. That mixed with the ability to get more detailed in villain discussions at a private forum means that he is creating a private forum.

Will join the facebook group when I can get home and on my computer.im bummed YLO got outted by the morons at 2p2 because I've known about him for a long time and now I can't get him anymore :(crushed commerce for 5k today, so finishing trip up 5k :club: Im happy since it was a rocky road the first 3 days...mark

Rod doesnt like the fact that his life is on display in this open thread, giving ammo to lurkers who he doesnt know. That mixed with the ability to get more detailed in villain discussions at a private forum means that he is creating a private forum.
1.Rod doesnt like the fact that his life is on display in this open thread, giving ammo to lurkers who he doesnt know.A. We can make a few challenge thread guy mods2.That mixed with the ability to get more detailed in villain discussions at a private forum means that he is creating a private forum.A. You should be able to make a FCP private forum thread section for in-depth villain discussions. This is so not nessasary though imo.

Any comments on my thoughts about mln_falcon's post?

That was fantastic :ChrisitopherEcclestonImpressionFace:In regards to new/private forums. I will follow this thread wherever it goes, it is probably the most important poker thing for me at the moment. All this said with the assumption I'd be allowed in the new forum, I've been here a while and I don't think people hate me.The way I went from loser to winner in live games was as at a private game where I got to talk with a bunch of the winners there, both about poker and not. It was a really fun time and let me translate some of the stuff I had been reading about. I still remember when everyone folded to my limp rerarise with AA and someone said read less books or something like that. I really can't justify with words the way I feel about this time in my poker career and it is a real shame that I've mostly lost contact with those guys. The problem is that the game closed down and I'm not good with AIM and MSN and stuff.This leads to this thread. I became a winning online player after I busted my roll playing tourneys and started posting at FCP. Then I found this thread. This is a place where I can talk strategy with awesome players, but also just hang out and shoot the shit. It was the replacement for the loss of that private game. Replacement might be the wrong word, I can't exactly head out to pancakes at 2am with you guys, but you guys provide something that I need. Anyway, the forum to me is more important than AIM and Skype. I have somewhere between 10 and 20 FCPers on AIM but I don't really talk to anyone for two reasons, I'm in a inconvenient timezone (mostly, it's not that bad but I have to get up early to talk to most of you) and I don't really like IM'ing. Even with non poker friends. There was a short period in highschool where all I did was MSN but then I just got over it. That being said if anyone ever wants to talk to me I'll talk back, I mostly just don't like initiating conversations, or talking when I'm busy, but I will talk to you if you want to. If you want my AIM pm me. Or guess it, it's not that hard. I'm on all the time, which is kind of weird seeing as I hardly use it.I can definitely see reasons for making this private, and if posters like Hoosier were to come back I'd almost say it's worth it right there. But there are definitely arguments to keep it here. I haven't looked to verify this, but have a look back at the early stages of this thread, there were a lot of different posters, a lot of us have been around for a while (I include myself because I'm sure I was here within the first 50 pages, probably less) but we have had a lot of new blood so to speak join along the way. If the forum was to be private, I'm sure we could still get new blood, but it wouldn't be some random lurker who had something to contribute, it would be someone that somebody else already knew and thought should join. This is not necessarily a bad thing, look at Lobster, he was Mark's friend and is now a most valued poster, just something I think deserves mention. It can definitely be argued that this is okay if Hoosier, JC, et. al. come back though.I will follow this thread anywhere, but I won't leave FCP entirely, I like a lot of people in OT. But if this thread left that would be the end of FCP for poker for me. This is actually the only place I talk about poker anyway, I mostly stay out of NL strat, I check General strat for goals threads and anything interesting, and I lurk the 2+2 HU forum. But I lurk there because they aren't you guys. I want to post here, I'm not part of that community, I'm part of this one. A lot of my life is googleable under this SN. I can definitely see arguments for being private, but I don't hide who I am. If I wanted to I could play on FTP and no one would know who I am. I actually don't completely understand why people are so secretive of their sn's. Can someone like Mark explain it? Surely it will become obvious to your opponents that you're a thinking winning player after a small sample of hands? I understand why Rick's annoyed. He is called out a lot, especially by people who really shouldn't be saying anything. It's part of his personality that inspires jealousy. The people who post in here understand what Rdog is trying to say and will agree with it or provide logical argument why we disagree. The people who are calling him out are disrespectful and illogical for the most part. I can tell it would be really frustrating, and why would you want to keep helping these people, passively or actively? If Rdog was to leave and everyone follow, I would still be happy, because I'd still have my thread. But the thread is bigger than one person, and maybe everyone doesn't want to leave. No matter what happens the Cthread at FCP will be quite different and maybe even worthy of a R.I.P.Obviously this is tl;dr, CLIFFNOTES: All of you mean very much to me and I will follow the thread wherever it decides to go, here or somewhere else.R.I.P challenge thread etc.
"But the thread is bigger than one person, and maybe everyone doesn't want to leave."JC left because he said spent to much time on forums. I don't plan on leaving.Dr. Who is awesome obv!But there are definitely arguments to keep it here. I haven't looked to verify this, but have a look back at the early stages of this thread, there were a lot of different posters, a lot of us have been around for a while (I include myself because I'm sure I was here within the first 50 pages, probably less) but we have had a lot of new blood so to speak join along the way. If the forum was to be private, I'm sure we could still get new blood, but it wouldn't be some random lurker who had something to contribute, it would be someone that somebody else already knew and thought should join. This is not necessarily a bad thing, look at Lobster, he was Mark's friend and is now a most valued poster, just something I think deserves mention.This is why this thread is great!A lot of my life is googleable under this SN. I can definitely see arguments for being private, but I don't hide who I am. If I wanted to I could play on FTP and no one would know who I am. I actually don't completely understand why people are so secretive of their sn's. Can someone like Mark explain it? Surely it will become obvious to your opponents that you're a thinking winning player after a small sample of hands? I don't understand this at all. Very good 2+2'ers post hands all the time. It doesn't both me one bit. Non-issue imoThis is not a reason to leave the thread.
Going off what Zim said, Im curious to hear what everyones opinions are about sample sizes needed to determine winrate, crushing levels, etc for FR 6m and HU. Input?
This can vary depending on your skill, the amount of tables you are playing, and adjustments you make to your game mid-sample size, but I'd say 100k hands is enough to determine if you are a winning player or not at that level. At 6-max, to determine a long-term, moderately accurate winrate within a ptbb or so, probably a few hundred thousand hands. For HU, I think it will be the same sample size, but I don't think you can ever get really close to an exact long-term winrate. Over a few hundred thousand hands, you may win at 10, then over the next you may win at 12, then 6, then 5, etc. Yeah, there's an average there, but it's doubtful you'll ever find out what it is. By the time you do, the game will have changed so much and you'll likely have moved up levels, etc...that you'll never have a real answer.
I trust Jay's judgment a lot when it comes to propbets, however I have a feeling Jamie would be pretty solid at such a game. At the point I think I'm gonna give the edge to Jay's friend as Jamie will most like run bad as usual when the categories come out with the likes of, "Attractive women of the USA" and "Things you can reach when you're over 5'6".
5'8", asshole. 5'8". and a half on a good day.
Funny how you only rebutted one of the points

Very cute baby tre. :club: Nice to have run good genes too.. hehI know I hardly post, but I want to say thanks to Rdog and the rest of you who contribute. It's nice to have contributors who want to help others that want to put in effort to learn and.. possibly help them achieve their goals or at least challenge them to play better poker. I do think it will come back around for those people. Also, I've been reading from the beginning of the thread and I think NoSup4u deserves an abundance of thanks by many people, most of whom he doesn't know. I can't think of getting more inspiration from someone than a person who went from 600 to 25,000 in just over a month. I look back at the challenge I gave myself, and even though it has taken me longer than most, with more swings than I cared to have, I've reached one of my first goals. Thanks everyone. And.. Naismith, the chat log was hilarious... My G/F probably thinks I'm crazy for laughing like I was. How did he not know you were being soo sarcastic?

Having a kid is too much fun.. Ava made this for you Kinger. It's a little blurry which sucks because I used youtube's beta HD uploader
Great vid Tre. I agree about how much fun it is to have a kid. Sleep is fun too though. Also, I LOVE that it looks like her hair is coming in as a mohawk. Unfortunately my son has a natural mullet. We're actually going to cut it into a true mullet for a few days real soon.
That is just a disgusting graph.