• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

For some reason I can't seem to beat 2/4 6-max. Like I feel like I'm better than a lot of the regs there, but I just can't win when I play there. I know my sample size isn't huge, but it's getting pretty goddamn frustrating.

so i did a vid against krantz for deucescracked. it's gonna be the latest episode in pr1nnyraiding season two. episode be out on tuesday.i made a vid of it myself and some thoughts
I would really want to watch this when it comes out, can you buy DC vids individually?
Team Challenge Thread facebook group has been created.http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gi...id=133502160084
Invite requested, my name is Alistair.
This post is super long. I don't expect you to read it.I played a really horrible nit. I was literally winning 12 out of 13 hands. Early on, I called a 3bet with Q2 for some reason and flopped trips. He started coaching me and didn't stop for three hours. He only beat me in big pots when I was coolered or when I tried to rep something that he actually hit since he would fold top pair to big bets. At one point, he literally tells me with a straight avatar that my hand selection should be the same HU as full ring. Also, I called a bunch of his 3bets because he would check-fold every time he missed or check-call and then check-fold turn.
That was fantastic :ChrisitopherEcclestonImpressionFace:In regards to new/private forums. I will follow this thread wherever it goes, it is probably the most important poker thing for me at the moment. All this said with the assumption I'd be allowed in the new forum, I've been here a while and I don't think people hate me.The way I went from loser to winner in live games was as at a private game where I got to talk with a bunch of the winners there, both about poker and not. It was a really fun time and let me translate some of the stuff I had been reading about. I still remember when everyone folded to my limp rerarise with AA and someone said read less books or something like that. I really can't justify with words the way I feel about this time in my poker career and it is a real shame that I've mostly lost contact with those guys. The problem is that the game closed down and I'm not good with AIM and MSN and stuff.This leads to this thread. I became a winning online player after I busted my roll playing tourneys and started posting at FCP. Then I found this thread. This is a place where I can talk strategy with awesome players, but also just hang out and shoot the shit. It was the replacement for the loss of that private game. Replacement might be the wrong word, I can't exactly head out to pancakes at 2am with you guys, but you guys provide something that I need. Anyway, the forum to me is more important than AIM and Skype. I have somewhere between 10 and 20 FCPers on AIM but I don't really talk to anyone for two reasons, I'm in a inconvenient timezone (mostly, it's not that bad but I have to get up early to talk to most of you) and I don't really like IM'ing. Even with non poker friends. There was a short period in highschool where all I did was MSN but then I just got over it. That being said if anyone ever wants to talk to me I'll talk back, I mostly just don't like initiating conversations, or talking when I'm busy, but I will talk to you if you want to. If you want my AIM pm me. Or guess it, it's not that hard. I'm on all the time, which is kind of weird seeing as I hardly use it.I can definitely see reasons for making this private, and if posters like Hoosier were to come back I'd almost say it's worth it right there. But there are definitely arguments to keep it here. I haven't looked to verify this, but have a look back at the early stages of this thread, there were a lot of different posters, a lot of us have been around for a while (I include myself because I'm sure I was here within the first 50 pages, probably less) but we have had a lot of new blood so to speak join along the way. If the forum was to be private, I'm sure we could still get new blood, but it wouldn't be some random lurker who had something to contribute, it would be someone that somebody else already knew and thought should join. This is not necessarily a bad thing, look at Lobster, he was Mark's friend and is now a most valued poster, just something I think deserves mention. It can definitely be argued that this is okay if Hoosier, JC, et. al. come back though.I will follow this thread anywhere, but I won't leave FCP entirely, I like a lot of people in OT. But if this thread left that would be the end of FCP for poker for me. This is actually the only place I talk about poker anyway, I mostly stay out of NL strat, I check General strat for goals threads and anything interesting, and I lurk the 2+2 HU forum. But I lurk there because they aren't you guys. I want to post here, I'm not part of that community, I'm part of this one. A lot of my life is googleable under this SN. I can definitely see arguments for being private, but I don't hide who I am. If I wanted to I could play on FTP and no one would know who I am. I actually don't completely understand why people are so secretive of their sn's. Can someone like Mark explain it? Surely it will become obvious to your opponents that you're a thinking winning player after a small sample of hands? I understand why Rick's annoyed. He is called out a lot, especially by people who really shouldn't be saying anything. It's part of his personality that inspires jealousy. The people who post in here understand what Rdog is trying to say and will agree with it or provide logical argument why we disagree. The people who are calling him out are disrespectful and illogical for the most part. I can tell it would be really frustrating, and why would you want to keep helping these people, passively or actively? If Rdog was to leave and everyone follow, I would still be happy, because I'd still have my thread. But the thread is bigger than one person, and maybe everyone doesn't want to leave. No matter what happens the Cthread at FCP will be quite different and maybe even worthy of a R.I.P.Obviously this is tl;dr, CLIFFNOTES: All of you mean very much to me and I will follow the thread wherever it decides to go, here or somewhere else.R.I.P challenge thread etc.
But the thread is bigger than one person, and maybe everyone doesn't want to leave.
This was a good post, I just want to address this. I hope people don't think I feel this way. Cause I certainly don't. I'm just doing what I feel I need to do. Part of me may be being stubborn but I certainly think I have many valid reasons for feeling the way I do. Everyone needs to do what makes them happy and I just think at this point me posting elsewhere will make me happier. I am very well aware that people may not like a change and I may end up without a home because people want to just keep things as they are. And all of that is fine. Like I said previously, I don't want people to feel like I am forcing anything upon them. I am doing what I need to do and am hoping that things work for the best, but if they don't then it is what it is. Not saying I wouldn't miss what we have because I certainly would.
This was a good post, I just want to address this. I hope people don't think I feel this way. Cause I certainly don't. I'm just doing what I feel I need to do. Part of me may be being stubborn but I certainly think I have many valid reasons for feeling the way I do. Everyone needs to do what makes them happy and I just think at this point me posting elsewhere will make me happier. I am very well aware that people may not like a change and I may end up without a home because people want to just keep things as they are. And all of that is fine. Like I said previously, I don't want people to feel like I am forcing anything upon them. I am doing what I need to do and am hoping that things work for the best, but if they don't then it is what it is. Not saying I wouldn't miss what we have because I certainly would.
when are you gonna get facebook already
coach nitball hit and ran me for a buyin a couple days ago :(other than reminding me of that, nice post jay, lol
Thanks. :)My buddy still wants a piece of you in a Jeopardy battle for the ages in Vegas this year. We'll put some money down on it. :club:
when are you gonna get facebook already
LOL kids. I see what happens when old people have facebook. Not gonna provide ammunition for photoshops.
You write this post as if you havent decided one way or the other. Im confused, I thought you were leaving for sure? Not that im trying to get you outta here or anything, lol.also, any progress on the google forum?
You write this post as if you havent decided one way or the other. Im confused, I thought you were leaving for sure? Not that im trying to get you outta here or anything, lol.also, any progress on the google forum?
Not quite sure how it sounds like I am undecided?It isn't google but it's basically ready. Someone was working on it this weekend, just waiting until I get back home.
Thanks. :)My buddy still wants a piece of you in a Jeopardy battle for the ages in Vegas this year. We'll put some money down on it. :club:
****, you should have told me sooner. i've pretty much been doing nothing but playing cards and getting high for like a year, lol. i don't even think i can use big words anymore, much less win jeopardy bets.i've also sworn myself off of all vegas propbetting and credit card roulette, since i'm stuck about 5k at them the last 2 years
Because RDog turned the frozen wheel in Mark's basement.
lolz
Not quite sure how it sounds like I am undecided?It isn't google but it's basically ready. Someone was working on it this weekend, just waiting until I get back home.
can i join the new place?

Zach can confirm this...:Every time Jeopardy comes on and they list the categories, I yell at the TV, "SHOWS ON THE WB!" or "BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER!". So far, no luck.

ill start the betting off at .25 at 4:1 that rdonk does not leave this threadmy $1 to your .25 holl@
Sign on AIM.
LOL kids. I see what happens when old people have facebook. Not gonna provide ammunition for photoshops.
You might as well just get facebook. I'm going to upload tons of pictures of you onto my facebook anyway come the summer time.
I trust Jay's judgment a lot when it comes to propbets, however I have a feeling Jamie would be pretty solid at such a game. At the point I think I'm gonna give the edge to Jay's friend as Jamie will most like run bad as usual when the categories come out with the likes of, "Attractive women of the USA" and "Things you can reach when you're over 5'6".
You might as well just get facebook. I'm going to upload tons of pictures of you onto my facebook anyway come the summer time.
Won't matter as much then. DUCY?
I trust Jay's judgment a lot when it comes to propbets, however I have a feeling Jamie would be pretty solid at such a game. At the point I think I'm gonna give the edge to Jay's friend as Jamie will most like run bad as usual when the categories come out with the likes of, "Attractive women of the USA" and "Things you can reach when you're over 5'6".
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO