New Challenge (old Challenge)

they can see it in your profile but it's closed so they wont be able to see anything.
yeah im just worried cuz a link to this thread is in the description, which is seeable from outsiders.if you can move that down so its not clickable to those not in the group im in
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

yeah im just worried cuz a link to this thread is in the description, which is seeable from outsiders.if you can move that down so its not clickable to those not in the group im in
Done. Just removed the link entirely.
<EPIC POST>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLThank-you for that, I thoroughly enjoyed every last bit of that......PM his Tilt SN?

I never check this thread but fate apparently brought me here to see Naismith's postlmao/lol/rofl/hu4rollz/lulzbest part;CoachNitball: not when they found out he was cheatingNaismith: Is that why the US government made it illegal to bet on cards?CoachNitball: yeahPhilHellmuth, circa 1984

Benjamin Button get the award for visual effects. Are you effin kidding me?
so tiltedps. this is probably a stupid question but is Albert T = Albertoflamingo?

I've just become aware that there are some people here who still haven't witnessed the greatness of Tuff Fish.Please, be sure to youtube the greatest hits of Tuff Fish. I'll get your started:

I've just become aware that there are some people here who still haven't witnessed the greatness of Tuff Fish.Please, be sure to youtube the greatest hits of Tuff Fish. I'll get your started:
I would be one of those people, watching now."God all mighty. FUCK ME TO TEARS!" lol
...or those looking for 12 year olds.Anyone have any opinion as to whether FT's new 2NL and 5NL are beatable?
I'm guessing it's double rake like 10NL?
That is without a doubt the single greatest post I have ever read. There isn't a close second. I started laughing with "and he tells me with a straight avatar" and never stopped laughing the rest of the way.
QFT