• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Ok I accepted the ones I know into the facebook group, theres still like 5-6 who I didn't accept though.
teddy does that group show up on ones profile if accepted? i dont really want peeps on facebook knowing i post here/reading the cthread fwiw. cuz id join, but not gonna if randos can click on the link in the group via my profile.
teddy does that group show up on ones profile if accepted? i dont really want peeps on facebook knowing i post here/reading the cthread fwiw. cuz id join, but not gonna if randos can click on the link in the group via my profile.
they can see it in your profile but it's closed so they wont be able to see anything.
You can likely change that under Facebook security settings.

This post is super long. I don't expect you to read it.I played a really horrible nit. I was literally winning 12 out of 13 hands. Early on, I called a 3bet with Q2 for some reason and flopped trips. He started coaching me and didn't stop for three hours. He only beat me in big pots when I was coolered or when I tried to rep something that he actually hit since he would fold top pair to big bets. At one point, he literally tells me with a straight avatar that my hand selection should be the same HU as full ring. Also, I called a bunch of his 3bets because he would check-fold every time he missed or check-call and then check-fold turn.Dealer: Naismith shows [Qh 2h]Dealer: CoachNitball shows two pair, Kings and TwosDealer: Naismith shows three of a kind, TwosDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($123.90) with three of a kind, TwosCoachNitball: ##%&in donkNaismith: ?Naismith: I had trips.Dealer: Naismith has 5 seconds left to actCoachNitball: q2 to a reraise?Naismith: SuitedCoachNitball: moronNaismith: ?CoachNitball: if's a foldNaismith: Did I do it wrong?CoachNitball: yes, y ou hit the call buttonNaismith: But I had trips.CoachNitball: you pushed, you got caught, and you didn't walk awayCoachNitball: preflopCoachNitball: you don't see a flop when i reraise youNaismith: I didn't push preflop. I pushed on the turn with trips.CoachNitball: you push, and i reraisedNaismith: I'm not sure what I did wrong.CoachNitball: this is exactly what you did wrong[***HE 3BETS AGAIN, I FOLD TO WHAT IS PROBABLY SUPER STRONG WITH HIS COMMENT***CoachNitball: now you do it right?Naismith: I had AQ this time. It is unlucky.CoachNitball: but q2 isn't?Naismith: No. AQ is unlucky. I lost a bunch of tournaments with it.CoachNitball: this isn't tournament pokerNaismith: I know, right!CoachNitball: when you push at the wrong time, you foldCoachNitball: you don't play to get luckyNaismith: You pushed with one pair, though.Naismith: And didn't fold.Naismith: I don't get it.CoachNitball: i pushed with top pair after you made a bad call and i already knew it was a bad callNaismith: Wasn't it a bad push with only one pair?CoachNitball: you shouldn't have had trips because you shouldn't have called preflopNaismith: Okay, when you called my all in with A-high was that the right play?Naismith: Trying to learn.CoachNitball: if's a foldDealer: CoachNitball shows a straight, Ace highCoachNitball: good callDealer: Naismith shows two pair, Jacks and FivesDealer: CoachNitball wins the pot ($38.10) with a straight, Ace highDealer: Hand #10783732571Naismith: Nice hand. :)Dealer: Naismith wins the pot ($4)Dealer: Hand #10783734319Naismith: You had a straight!CoachNitball: not at first[***HE CHECK-CALLS FLOP WITH SECOND PAIR, CHECKS TURN AND LETS ME HIT THE SECOND NUT FLUSH ON A FOUR-FLUSH BOARD BEFORE BETTING INTO ME***]Dealer: CoachNitball shows a pair of NinesDealer: Naismith shows a flush, King highDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($47.50) with a flush, King highCoachNitball: you stil have no idea how bad you are do you?Naismith: I had the second highest flush, right?CoachNitball: why did you see a flop?Naismith: HuhNaismith: ?CoachNitball: why did you even play that hand?CoachNitball: it's trashNaismith: Why didn't you fold your hand?CoachNitball: why would i?CoachNitball: i had the best hand when i calledCoachNitball: both timesNaismith: You didn't even have top pair!CoachNitball: no, but you're so bad i knew i was ahead[***A FEW HANDS LATER, HE LIMPED AK AND CALLED TWO STREETS WHEN I FLOPPED TOP PAIR AND TURNED TWO PAIR***]Naismith: And then you called my two pair with AK!Naismith: Why are you being mean? :(Naismith: Why did you call my bet with ace hgh?CoachNitball: what bet?Naismith: I had top pair and I bet and you called with ace-king.CoachNitball: because you play too many hands, you play with nothing most of the timeDealer: CoachNitball has 15 seconds left to actCoachNitball: A high is good against a player like you[***I HAVE HIM UNDER 10 BBs SO I JUST START SHOVING HANDS***Dealer: Naismith shows [4c Qs]Dealer: CoachNitball shows [Jh As]Dealer: Naismith shows two pair, Nines and FoursDealer: CoachNitball shows a pair of NinesDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($54.10) with two pair, Nines and FoursCoachNitball: what a moronCoachNitball: are you not seeing the pattern?Naismith: What pattern?CoachNitball: that you keep playing trash and never win with the best starting hand?Naismith: I did win, though.CoachNitball: never with the best starting handCoachNitball: not onceDealer: CoachNitball has 15 seconds left to actCoachNitball: you keep getting caught trying to steal, and getting luckyDealer: CoachNitball shows a pair of SevensDealer: Naismith shows two pair, Sevens and FoursDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($11.50) with two pair, Sevens and FoursCoachNitball: @#$$in assclowns on this siteNaismith: You aren't very nice.CoachNitball: tired of outplaying everyone and still losing[***HE SLOWPLAYS A STRAIGHT AND THE BOARD COUNTERFEITS IT***]Dealer: Naismith shows a straight, Nine highDealer: CoachNitball shows a straight, Nine highDealer: Naismith ties for the pot ($1.90) with a straight, Nine highDealer: CoachNitball ties for the pot ($1.90) with a straight, Nine highCoachNitball: see?Naismith: How did you outplay me there? :)CoachNitball: not there, just that the site keeps givng bad players big wins against better playersNaismith: So why take it out on me? :(CoachNitball: because you fall into that categoryNaismith: What can I do to not be a bad player?CoachNitball: limit what you're willing to see a flop withNaismith: What to?CoachNitball: what would you see a flop with in a 9 handed game?Naismith: Should they be the same?CoachNitball: when you first start playing someone, yesNaismith: You must win a lot of money.CoachNitball: was until today[***I FOLD TO ANOTHER 3BET***]Naismith: Thank you for telling me to not call your raises. I think that has helped.[***HE SUCKS OUT WHEN I 3BET K4, FLOP TRIPS AND GET IT ALL IN AGAINST A FLUSH DRAW***Naismith: Nice hand. :)CoachNitball: now we got ourselves a gameNaismith: Should I be complaining now?CoachNitball: not really, you didn't play strong hands to begin with did you?Naismith: I had trips. You bluffed with ace high. :)CoachNitball: i didn't bluffNaismith: I don't care. I was just wondering if I'm supposed to whine here.CoachNitball: you commited $20 on k4 offsuit preflop, after i raised, noNaismith: No, it was suited.[***I FLOP TWO PAIR IN A 3BET POT AND BET IT. THE RIVER IS A 4 FLUSH AND HE BETS 1/90TH THE POT WHICH I CALL AND LOSE TO HIS FLUSH***]Dealer: CoachNitball shows a flush, Ace highDealer: CoachNitball wins the pot ($151.50) with a flush, Ace highDealer: Hand #10784640341CoachNitball: now why didn't you lay that down?Naismith: Why didn't you fold the flop when you were behind? :)CoachNitball: because i had more outs than youNaismith: I was ahead, though.CoachNitball: you called preflop with 74[***I 4BET BLUFF AND WIN WITH A CBET***]Dealer: Naismith shows [6s Tc] a pair of NinesDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($89.50)Dealer: Hand #10784667517CoachNitball: nice bluffNaismith: You are raising me too much. Stop it. :)CoachNitball: you should flold more when i raiseCoachNitball: then you wouldn't have to bluffCoachNitball: have you seen me go in with absolutely nothing yet?Naismith: Yeah, you had ace high and I had trips.CoachNitball: you mean i had AK and caught top piar?Naismith: Oh and earlier, you had ace high and rivered an ace.Naismith: No, when I had K4. You shoved on a KKQ board.CoachNitball: with a royal flush draw?Naismith: Yeah. On the turn, you bluffed.CoachNitball: you called a reraise with k4 preflopNaismith: No I didn't. I raised and you called.Naismith: I bet the flop.Naismith: You called.Naismith: I checked the turn.Naismith: You bluffed.CoachNitball: it's not my fault you got unluckyNaismith: I'm not saying it is.Naismith: I'm saying you said not to bluff.Naismith: But you bluffed earlier.CoachNitball: it's your fault you're expecting to win when you play trashNaismith: Wait, I'm confused. Do we bluff or not?CoachNitball: bluff if you wantNaismith: You said not to but you did it yourself.CoachNitball: i'm just tired of catchin you doin it and gettin beat for itNaismith: But you bluffed, too.CoachNitball: not with absolutely nothingNaismith: You had ace-high.CoachNitball: i had the nut straight flush drawNaismith: How is that not a bluff? I'm confused, sorry.CoachNitball: lots of outs over tripsCoachNitball: and you fold if the river comes a club, so i got it in then[***HE CALLS WITH 75 ON A T42 FLOP AND RIVERS A BACKDOOR FLUSH***]Naismith: LOL.Naismith: Nice flop call. :)Dealer: CoachNitball wins the pot ($27.50)CoachNitball: figured you didn't hit the 10Naismith: LOL[***I RAISE KK AND GO THREE STREETS ON A Q7xx7 BOARD. HE CLAIMS TO FOLD Q9 ON THE RIVER***]CoachNitball: you suck another one out?Dealer: Naismith wins the pot ($71.50)Naismith: You didn't have a pair there. :)CoachNitball: i had topNaismith: LOLCoachNitball: the board refuses to cooperate when i try to let you hang yourselfNaismith: I wish there was a way to prove that because I'd bet any amount you are lying. :)CoachNitball: Q9Naismith: Yeah, I hear you. I just don't believe you. :)CoachNitball: i'm glad you don'tCoachNitball: because next time you won't get a board you can bluff atDealer: CoachNitball has 15 seconds left to actDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($35.50) with two pair, Jacks and SixesDealer: Hand #10785211931CoachNitball: unrealNaismith: ?CoachNitball: we've been playing for how long and you keep doing the same dumb thing over and overCoachNitball: push to much and not folding when you get caught short[***HE'S REFERRING TO ME NOT FOLDING TO HIS 3BET DESPITE WINNING NEARLY ALL THE 3BET POTS BECAUSE HE LOVES THE FOLD BUTTON POSTFLOP***]Naismith: You used too much advanced poker lingo. I don't know what you mean.CoachNitball: means fold when you get caught trying to steal my blindNaismith: But I don't want to leave my money out there. :(CoachNitball: better than losing moreNaismith: But i won the hand.CoachNitball: which you've done more times than winning like thatCoachNitball: i've won 2/3 of the showdowns, the problem is you won too mahy of the big onesCoachNitball: again?[***I CALLED A 3BET WITH J8. FLOPPED Q98. CHECKED THROUGH. TURN A. CHECKED THROUGH. RIVER T. HE POTS IT AND CALLED A SHOVE WITH AK***]Dealer: Naismith shows a straight, Queen highDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($167.30) with a straight, Queen highCoachNitball: $!in disgustingNaismith: I had a straight.CoachNitball: you had jack !!$#in !#!% and you saw a flopCoachNitball: FOLDCoachNitball: not hardCoachNitball: just throw em in the muchNaismith: You sucked out on me on the turn. :(CoachNitball: i had you beat goin in, you sucked outNaismith: I was ahead until you sucked out.CoachNitball: and by the way, there was a bigger straight out there, so you still should have foldedCoachNitball: you were behind when you put your money inNaismith: We put it in when I had a straight and won. How was I behind?CoachNitball: you never should have had the straight because you should have never seen the flop[***HE LIMPS AA. I CHECK RAISE HIM WITH 94 ON A 984 FLOP. HE CALLS. I POT THE 9 TURN. HE CALLS. I SHOVE THE 8 RIVER. HE CALLS***]CoachNitball: unrealDealer: Naismith shows a full house, Nines full of EightsDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($137.70) with a full house, Nines full of EightsCoachNitball: you're a moronNaismith: Why?Naismith: I was ahead the whole way.CoachNitball: again, you called a raise preflop with garbageNaismith: You didn't raise. :)CoachNitball: yes, i didNaismith: You trapped.CoachNitball: i don't limp with aa heads upNaismith: Weird, cause you did. :)Naismith: Dealt to Naismith [9s 4d] CoachNitball calls $1 Naismith checksCoachNitball: then the gauge didn't move up when i clicked potNaismith: Wow, that sucks.Naismith: You should e-mail FTP about that.Dealer: Naismith has 15 seconds left to actNaismith: That sounds like a software issue.CoachNitball: what i should email ftp about is the odds of you continously getting hands to wipe me out and not the other way aroundNaismith: No, I hear you. But if the software screwed up when you tried to raise, that sucks.Naismith: Because I would've folded and you would have won. :(CoachNitball: doesnt' change anything, they'll say that your pattern was to raise with those hands so you'd call anywayNaismith: No, I insist. You were going to raise with that hand.Naismith: I will vouch for you.Naismith: Software error.CoachNitball: bit meNaismith: I'm trying to be nice. :(CoachNitball: you're a donkNaismith: I think it sucks that software error cost you money.CoachNitball: i can't prove that it actually didNaismith: That's why I will vouch for you.CoachNitball: wouldn't mean anything, they'd never contact you about itNaismith: I work for FTP, though.CoachNitball: excuse me?Dealer: Naismith has 15 seconds left to actNaismith: Just kidding. Trying to make a joke. :)CoachNitball: maybe you didn't hear about the Ultimate bet scandal thenNaismith: I don't even know what that is.CoachNitball: one of the employees used the master account while he was playing to see all the cardsNaismith: Wow. Did he win?CoachNitball: not when they found out he was cheatingNaismith: Is that why the US government made it illegal to bet on cards?CoachNitball: yeahCoachNitball: that and none of the sites are in the us, so they can't be taxed or regulatedNaismith: Do you want to play on two tables?CoachNitball: no, i don't like doin thatNaismith: OkayCoachNitball: beside, my bankroll is right in front of meCoachNitball: why do you keep calling when i reraise you?[***I WIN A BIG POT WITH K8 SOOOOOTED***]Naismith: I had suited cards. Should I fold that?CoachNitball: you should fold anything that's less than a reraising handCoachNitball: and stop raising every timeNaismith: But I reraised K4 earlier and K8 is better than that.CoachNitball: you shouldn't have done eitherCoachNitball: you shouldn't have done eitherCoachNitball: you played it right after the flop, but you never should have seen it either timeNaismith: Oh, well that's good. :)Naismith: I'm learning. :)CoachNitball: why don't i believe you?Naismith: Because you don't trust leprechauns.CoachNitball: no reason that i should[***I BET OUT A9dd ON A JJ8dd FLOP. I TURN THE FLUSH. HE CALLS TURN. RIVER PUTS FOUR DIAMONDS ON BOARD. I POT IT AND HE CALLS WITH 85 WITH 5d***]Dealer: Naismith wins the pot ($87.50) with a flush, Ace highCoachNitball: nice suck outNaismith: ?CoachNitball: betting with nothing?Naismith: LOLCoachNitball: ending up with somethingNaismith: I had you on the turn and river. :)CoachNitball: and you put money in with nothing on the flopNaismith: Didn't you bet with a flush draw when you had ace ten of clubs?CoachNitball: yupCoachNitball: after i reraised on the flopNaismith: You didn't reraise on the flop, LOL.Naismith: But even if you did, that would be betting with nothing. :)CoachNitball: no, it would be betting with the best handNaismith: I had trips.Naismith: You had A-high.CoachNitball: which is what happened everytime we've been in this exact positionNaismith: And you didn't reraise the flop. You called my bet. :)Naismith: And then you shoved the turn when I checked it to you with ace high.CoachNitball: you raise too many times on my big blind, get caught half of them, then decide to follow throught instead of foldNaismith: I'm trying to learn but you contradict yourself. :(CoachNitball: i'm not contradicting anythingCoachNitball: when i reraise, i'm way ahead[***I BLUFF SHOVE THE RIVER WITH 8-HIGH. I AM SLIGHTLY BEHIND THE NUTS***]Dealer: CoachNitball wins the pot ($319.50) with a flush, Ace highNaismith: LOLNaismith: Nice handCoachNitball: what was that?Naismith: It was a bluff. :(CoachNitball: nice timingCoachNitball: when i reraise, i'm way aheadCoachNitball: i'm glad you don't listen[***I HAVE Ax AND POT THE FLOP AND TURN. HE CALLS WITH SECOND PAIR AND RIVERS TWO PAIR***]Naismith: Now am I supposed to complain about that suckout? :)CoachNitball: not at all, you're supposed to complain about how weak you played that aceNaismith: What should I have done differently?CoachNitball: not raised my bb so many timesNaismith: That makes no sense. :)CoachNitball: means that you almost always have nothing, and that you probably still do when i call you[***I RAISE KK. HE CALLS. FLOP IS K42cc. HE CHECK-RAISES ME WHICH HE ONLY DOES WITH BIG HANDS. I RAISE. HE CALLS. I POT ACE TURN RIVER PUTS 4-STRAIGHT ON BOARD. HE TELLS ME TO "CHECK IT DOWN" WHICH HE DID WHEN HE DIDN'T WANT TO CALL A BIG BET BUT PLANNED TO. I SHOVE HE CALLS OFF KQ***]CoachNitball: check it downNaismith: Missed?Dealer: Naismith shows three of a kind, KingsDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($439.50) with three of a kind, KingsCoachNitball: wowCoachNitball: noCoachNitball: you've played so badly that i never figured you'd even hit the aceNaismith: Wow. Cooler.CoachNitball: not in my opinionNaismith: Good read. I didn't hit the ace.CoachNitball: which is why i was surprised you bet the riverCoachNitball: straight was out thereNaismith: It wasNaismith: ?CoachNitball: yeahNaismith: I didn't even see it.CoachNitball: why do you think i said check it down?Naismith: Didn't see that you did.CoachNitball: that's the first time you played a real hand and wonNaismith: I had a boat earlier.CoachNitball: starting hand, best starting handCoachNitball: you keep playing nothing and getting luckyCoachNitball: that time was the exceptionNaismith: I think you could have folded.CoachNitball: nahCoachNitball: not after you checked the flop [***I BET THE FLOP AND RAISED HIS CHECK-RAISE***]Naismith: I didn't check the flop. :)CoachNitball: not after two hours of you calling preflop reraises with garbageNaismith: I bet, you raised, I re-raised the flop. :)CoachNitball: true[***I CATCH HIM IN HIS FIRST BLUFF IN THE HISTORY OF HIS LIFE***]Dealer: Naismith wins the pot ($51.50) with two pair, Fives and FoursDealer: Hand #10787428008Naismith: You said no bluffing!!!!!!Naismith: Bluffer!CoachNitball: i didn't say no bluffingCoachNitball: i said you shouldn't since you almost never have anything to back it up[***I FLOP A WHEEL WITH A2. TURN IS A 2 GIVING HIM THE HIGHER STRAIGHT***]Dealer: CoachNitball wins the pot ($39.50) with a straight, Six highDealer: Hand #10787476282Naismith: OMG A SUCKOUT!CoachNitball: not reallyNaismith: LOLNaismith: I flopped a straight. :)CoachNitball: and bet it badlyNaismith: How did I bet it badly?![***I RAISE 55. FLOP IS 589. I BET. HE CALLS. TURN IS J. I BET, HE MAKES SMALL RAISE. I JUST CALL BECAUSE HE NEVER RAISES WITH WORSE THAN A STRAIGHT. BOARD PAIRS. I SHOVE***]CoachNitball: you're kidding right?Dealer: Naismith shows a full house, Fives full of NinesDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($500.90) with a full house, Fives full of NinesNaismith: Good game sir.CoachNitball: are you a %$!#in retard?Naismith: Thank you for the lesson.Naismith: You are not nice.Naismith: I did the best I could. Not my fault you lost. :(CoachNitball: you fold a set once a straight is on boardCoachNitball: it's not that hardNaismith: Fold a straight when the board pairs?CoachNitball: never against a guy that plays like you doCoachNitball: always fold a set against a guy that plays like me when he reraises youNaismith: I would never fold a set against a guy that bluffs so much like you did.CoachNitball: excuse me?Naismith: Remember that Q9 hand?CoachNitball: who cares, it wasn't for that much moneyNaismith: Ergo, you are a bluffer.CoachNitball: once you get into entire bankrolls, you need to start considering what a bet meansNaismith: I'm not near my entire bankroll, though.CoachNitball: no, but i amCoachNitball: that's why you foldDealer: Naismith wins the pot ($35.50)Dealer: Hand #10787586193Naismith: I'm not near my entire bankroll, though.Dealer: Hand #10787573512Dealer: Naismith has 5 seconds left to actCoachNitball: no, but i amCoachNitball: that's why you fold[***I TELL HIM I HAVE TO GO TO DINNER. HE SAYS, "no, no leaving". I SIT OUT***]CoachNitball: @%#^@

I'm plannin on getting the Blackberry Storm for my next phone, anyone else have that?
I have it and love it. Took a while to get used to but I can't live without it tho.Most people either love it or hate it tho, so see if you can find someone who has it to play with it first.

That is without a doubt the single greatest post I have ever read. There isn't a close second. I started laughing with "and he tells me with a straight avatar" and never stopped laughing the rest of the way.

Best part:CoachNitball: again, you called a raise preflop with garbageNaismith: You didn't raise. CoachNitball: yes, i didNaismith: You trapped.CoachNitball: i don't limp with aa heads upNaismith: Weird, cause you did. Naismith: Dealt to Naismith [9s 4d] CoachNitball calls $1 Naismith checksCoachNitball: then the gauge didn't move up when i clicked potNaismith: Wow, that sucks.Naismith: You should e-mail FTP about that.Dealer: Naismith has 15 seconds left to actNaismith: That sounds like a software issue.CoachNitball: what i should email ftp about is the odds of you continously getting hands to wipe me out and not the other way aroundNaismith: No, I hear you. But if the software screwed up when you tried to raise, that sucks.Naismith: Because I would've folded and you would have won. CoachNitball: doesnt' change anything, they'll say that your pattern was to raise with those hands so you'd call anywayNaismith: No, I insist. You were going to raise with that hand.Naismith: I will vouch for you.Naismith: Software error.CoachNitball: bit meNaismith: I'm trying to be nice. CoachNitball: you're a donkNaismith: I think it sucks that software error cost you money.CoachNitball: i can't prove that it actually didNaismith: That's why I will vouch for you.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why did you quit him lol? Sick post Jay.
Dude, I had reservations with my girlfriend at the Melting Pot. Chocolate fondue (slightly) > horrible player constantly reloading with credit card.Trust me, I would play him forever. Forever ever? Forever ever.
Best part:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOL. He constantly would just lie about the action, and I know he wasn't forgetting. I think he thought I was just too stupid to remember. :club:
Dude, I had reservations with my girlfriend at the Melting Pot. Chocolate fondue (slightly) > horrible player constantly reloading with credit card.Trust me, I would play him forever. Forever ever? Forever ever.
Tell your gf you are going to make a few more hundred and call whoever is in charge there and promise him a 20% freeroll of future profits courtesy of CoachNitball if he holds a table for you.