New Challenge (old Challenge)

If you go the Blackberry .. as Kurt said .. I've heard some mediocre reviews of the Blackberry Storm (the touch phone one)But I have the Blackberry Bold .. and its AWESOME.
But...
FYP
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (UTG) ($52.95)MP ($56.65)Button ($51.75)SB ($99)BB ($55.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q :5c, A :3hHero bets $1.75, 2 folds, SB calls $1.50, 1 foldFlop: ($4) 8 :4h, Q :club:, 9 :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.95, SB raises to $10, Hero ?????Bleh is this a fold? Villian is 19/14/2(80~ hands). Havent rly tangled with him much at this tbl, only hand Ive played against him was pf i raised he 3bet and i folded. Tempted to ship it in here from my sng/mtt experience but im not sure if thats correct here =\

Ok I accepted the ones I know into the facebook group, theres still like 5-6 who I didn't accept though.

Ok I accepted the ones I know into the facebook group, theres still like 5-6 who I didn't accept though.
Accept me, I am Ryan McDonald.
Don't think I've posted this here, but I got some pretty big news yesterday.I'm getting flown down to Richmond, VA on the 12th for a final interview with Capital One for a Finance/Accounting internship. I might actually be doing something worthwhile with my summers this year other than poker and golf.
a little behind, but good luck

Chat trick gone bad*** RIVER *** [Th Tc 9s Kh] [2s]Deftones150: checksBaneTheSaint said, "ng"BaneTheSaint: bets $14.40 and is all-inDeftones150 said, "you have qj i puke"Deftones150: calls $14.40*** SHOW DOWN ***BaneTheSaint: shows [4h Qh] (a pair of Tens)Deftones150: shows [Td Qd] (three of a kind, Tens)Deftones150 collected $42.30 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $42.80 | Rake $0.50Board [Th Tc 9s Kh 2s]Seat 1: Deftones150 (big blind) showed [Td Qd] and won ($42.30) with three of a kind, TensSeat 2: BaneTheSaint (button) (small blind) showed [4h Qh] and lost with a pair of Tens

Chat trick gone bad*** RIVER *** [Th Tc 9s Kh] [2s]Deftones150: checksBaneTheSaint said, "ng"BaneTheSaint: bets $14.40 and is all-inDeftones150 said, "you have qj i puke"Deftones150: calls $14.40*** SHOW DOWN ***BaneTheSaint: shows [4h Qh] (a pair of Tens)Deftones150: shows [Td Qd] (three of a kind, Tens)Deftones150 collected $42.30 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $42.80 | Rake $0.50Board [Th Tc 9s Kh 2s]Seat 1: Deftones150 (big blind) showed [Td Qd] and won ($42.30) with three of a kind, TensSeat 2: BaneTheSaint (button) (small blind) showed [4h Qh] and lost with a pair of Tens
What is NG?
nice game. made it sound like he was giving up and then reloaded.
Unless he was typing on aim, but then the window popped up and he was in the process of typing, 'this dude is such a fucki' *box* "ng" (Crap, ok, All in.)