• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Yea, I mean it being the first generation Blackberry with the touch screen and what not, I'd imagine it would have some bugs. Would I be better off waiting for its second gen?
fwiw, IT at my company says that they have had nothing but problems with the Storm and he recommended waiting on itthat said, everyone seems to love the BoldI have a Curve and it serves me well
eeeee don't do that--you might die, for serious.
Yeah, sober Ryan is well aware of this fact. Drunk Ryan is pretty forgetful.
Sick way to try to get yourself to move to the next round in the bff bracket.
Whats even sicker is that I don't see a friend request from King :club:
Nice comebackIn other news, i've grinded the drap outta today - was up about 4bi yesterday and ended up being down 3 instead. Doing ok so far todayHU Q - what's the etiquette on tables? If I start a table and deny someone action, aren't they sposed to leave?
The bolded line made me LOL far more than it legally should have.Personally, if someone sits in and doesn't leave when I deny them action, I just open up a different table and let them have that one.
I have the Pearl and I like it a lot. Probably advanced quite a bit from when I got mine too.
I just switched from a Blackberry Curve 8000 to an iPhone this Friday and so far have not had reception issues in LA. Maybe I'm not used to it yet but I find it a bit difficult to text on an iPhone compared to my Blackberry. The keys are small so I find myself using the delete button a lot because it keeps reading the letters around my intended letter. Other than this I love this phone :club:
ughhhh. sorry dueces, busted the 125k with kq against the table donk who was overplaying everything on a q485 board. obv he turns the gutter. lol so gross. i snap closed stars so i didnt get the hh. so redic.
lol :club: gg

shot at 200nl. from 2k hands (obv no sample size) seems about the same as 100nl with more pf aggression and i'm finding less fish because i don't have stats on anyone.shot.jpgfun hand:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (CO) ($200.20)Button ($406.30)SB ($447.70)BB ($218.15)UTG ($288.05)MP ($285.65)Preflop: Hero is CO with Adiamond.gif, Jspade.gif1 fold, MP calls $2, Hero bets $9, 3 folds, MP calls $7Flop: ($21) 3spade.gif, 5club.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)MP bets $8, Hero calls $8Turn: ($37) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $20, Hero calls $20River: ($77) 5heart.gif(2 players)MP bets $77, Hero calls $77Total pot: $231 | Rake: $3Results:MP had 7spade.gif, 8heart.gif (one pair, fives).Hero had Adiamond.gif, Jspade.gif (one pair, fives).Outcome: Hero won $228

The bolded line made me LOL far more than it legally should have.Personally, if someone sits in and doesn't leave when I deny them action, I just open up a different table and let them have that one.
Hmm, turns out grinding the drap isn't for me, managed to robsuto, then lose 1.5bi to coolers/tilt, to make the weekend ducking pointlessBut, ya, normally I do open a new one if they dont leave too quick, just this guy was making out i was being a d-bag
Same issue for Shannon. Her reception sucks so bad. But other than that, she loves the iPhone and would never get rid of it. FWIW I have sprint and our picture messaging is the same way. (view link on website) I used to have Verizon where you get real picture mail, and it was so much nicer, so I totally understand the frustration of this problem.Mark
I have Sprint (Treo 755) which I love, (had every Treo since they came out, need to get the 800 soon) and I get pics/text mail.treo-755blue.jpgMark,What phone you have that doesn't get pics/text with Sprint?
lol :club: gg
PokerStars Game #25241089252: Tournament #140556016, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (200/400) - 2009/02/22 16:17:08 CT [2009/02/22 17:17:08 ET]Table '140556016 70' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: pekecaseras (9158 in chips) Seat 2: isAAAAgood (4087 in chips) Seat 3: daoreno (11632 in chips) Seat 4: Avenjur (7614 in chips) Seat 5: jiacstrap (8502 in chips) Seat 6: anakedcowboy (4899 in chips) Seat 7: gfabs5 (5930 in chips) Seat 8: eldiamond (3588 in chips) Seat 9: PANTERA (33718 in chips) pekecaseras: posts the ante 50isAAAAgood: posts the ante 50daoreno: posts the ante 50Avenjur: posts the ante 50jiacstrap: posts the ante 50anakedcowboy: posts the ante 50gfabs5: posts the ante 50eldiamond: posts the ante 50PANTERA: posts the ante 50jiacstrap: posts small blind 200anakedcowboy: posts big blind 400*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to anakedcowboy [As Ks]gfabs5: folds eldiamond: folds PANTERA: folds pekecaseras: folds isAAAAgood: folds daoreno: folds Avenjur: folds jiacstrap: raises 8052 to 8452 and is all-inanakedcowboy: calls 4449 and is all-inUncalled bet (3603) returned to jiacstrap*** FLOP *** [5s 5h Jc]*** TURN *** [5s 5h Jc] [2c]*** RIVER *** [5s 5h Jc 2c] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***jiacstrap: shows [Js Td] (two pair, Jacks and Fives)anakedcowboy: shows [As Ks] (a pair of Fives)jiacstrap collected 10148 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 10148 | Rake 0 Board [5s 5h Jc 2c 6s]Seat 1: pekecaseras folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: isAAAAgood folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: daoreno folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Avenjur (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: jiacstrap (small blind) showed [Js Td] and won (10148) with two pair, Jacks and FivesSeat 6: anakedcowboy (big blind) showed [As Ks] and lost with a pair of Fivesoutplayed imo. sorry sir
and whats your excuse on the 88 hand? lol, gg. sucks to run shitty.
i'll go with also outplayed. I saw 3 showdowns, in ahead all 3 times, lost 2. i'll ship you $55 karma money when i take down the cake sunday
shot at 200nl. from 2k hands (obv no sample size) seems about the same as 100nl with more pf aggression and i'm finding less fish because i don't have stats on anyone.
After withdrawing over half my roll and having little time to play I'm back at 100 and I think the biggest difference is that people at 200 are better able to adjust to exploitable play. I was sitting at a 100NL 6max table and this guy was playing like 50/30 and opening PF to 5X and had a 100% fold to 3-bet but I was the only guy 3-betting him. Also I think in general there are just far fewer fish at 200 than 100. But there are plenty of breakeven/losing/rakeback whoring regs you can exploit.
If you go the Blackberry .. as King said .. I've heard some mediocre reviews of the Blackberry Storm (the touch phone one)But I have the Blackberry Bold .. and its AWESOME.
But...