New Challenge (old Challenge)

Sick valuebet.Full Tilt Poker $3/$6 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 46192The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $1155.00MP: $1161.00CO: $1200.00BTN: $1904.90Hero (SB): $785.90BB: $609.00Pre Flop: ($9.00) Hero is SB with K :4h 9 :5c4 folds, Hero raises to $21, BB calls $15Flop: ($42.00) 8 :3h Q :D 9 :D(2 players)Hero bets $30, BB raises to $90, Hero calls $60Turn: ($222.00) 5 :qh(2 players)Hero checks, BB checksRiver: ($222.00) A :club:(2 players)Hero bets $115, BB calls $115Final Pot: $452.00Hero shows K :D 9 :D (a pair of Nines)BB mucks J :ts 8 :diamond:Hero wins $449.00(Rake: $3.00)

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

from krantz's blog, i think this is referring to jordan.Spoiler: sneak preview ahead. I played a 2p2er HU for the last episode of pr1nnyraiding 2. He was raising 100% of buttons for a minraise and folding to >75% of reraises, so I was reraising >25%. So he opens to 12, I raise to 44 with KJcc (1500 effective stacks at 3/6NL), he calls. Flop: 854r. I bet 60 he makes it 160… I don’t fold. What’s his range? Many players don’t even consider that and either c/f the flop or bet/fold. So did I reraise? Nope. That’s a really bad play against a thinking player. I called.

RDog, I have an iPhone. I think it has two real weaknesses:1. Reception - I live in Portland and service is fine everywhere except inside a dense building. i.e. it's fine in my house but my office is in the middle portion of a high rise and I get zero reception. As long as you are not going into the middle of a huge building this shouldn't be a problem.2. Picture messages - you can take a pic with the iphone and e-mail it but not send it as a text. it takes WAY better pics than a regular phone. if someone sends you a pic you get a link to a website to view it. you have net access on your phone so it's not that big of a deal but it annoys some people a lot. Other than that, i really really love my iPhone. I really can't imagine not having it.

RDog, I have an iPhone. I think it has two real weaknesses:1. Reception - I live in Portland and service is fine everywhere except inside a dense building. i.e. it's fine in my house but my office is in the middle portion of a high rise and I get zero reception. As long as you are not going into the middle of a huge building this shouldn't be a problem.2. Picture messages - you can take a pic with the iphone and e-mail it but not send it as a text. it takes WAY better pics than a regular phone. if someone sends you a pic you get a link to a website to view it. you have net access on your phone so it's not that big of a deal but it annoys some people a lot. Other than that, i really really love my iPhone. I really can't imagine not having it.
Same issue for Shannon. Her reception sucks so bad. But other than that, she loves the iPhone and would never get rid of it. FWIW I have sprint and our picture messaging is the same way. (view link on website) I used to have Verizon where you get real picture mail, and it was so much nicer, so I totally understand the frustration of this problem.Mark

Is the reception issue specific to the IPhone though? Like did you have a different phone with the same service that got better reception?The picture thing isn't a huge deal to me cause I don't take a ton of pics and I am usually emailing it instead of texting when I do.

Jordan is famous!!!! Jordan, did he PM you on 2+2 or sit at your table and ask you if you wanted to do it?
lololhe made a post on 2+2 and i said I'd play.i still am 'meh' on what i started to do to counter his high 3bet % (which was 4bet bluff) just cause I knew it was only going to be an hour match and that adds extra levels/gambol to the match and i had made it a point to not get into marginal pre flop war spots with him. it was just annoying to start 4bettign and thus widening my range and then running TT into JJ in the last 13 min of the match. after that i didn't even wanna play anymore haha.- Jordan

Also, phone reception isn't a huge issue for me since I spend a ton more time texting and emailing than talking. If I want to have a long conversation I almost always use my home phone.

I have iPhone and have very little reception problems. Not more than any other phone I've had.Bummer they don't have a rotary iPhone for rdog though.
LMAO, that would be sooooo awesome!!!
Thought I had until I got the bad feedback in here. I currently have a Blackberry Pearl that I like and don't really need a new phone but I thought everyone really loved their IPhones.
I do love mine, but I think having the blackberry would be pretty good too. I'd say, get it if you're interested in having full internet and an ipod built in, which is basically why I got it. Otherwise things are gonna be sorta similar but different. I guess there is also all the apps, but I haven't done much with those. I just play solitaire on mine mostly.

and i had Ax in the hand he was talking about. it was a really weird hand. ive watched him play so on the turned ace i bet 270 into 440 or so intending to call it off (he had 1.2k behind) but instead he min cr which i thought was really really strange. i decided to just go into call/call mode but then he checked the river and i made a pointless two pair with A9 and decided to go all in (was only an 800ish bet into 1.5k for his stack). i was thinking bout checking just cause it was suuuuch a weird line and i wanted to see what the hell he was doing it with but decided just to shove anyways. but yea, tat was a really strange hand and i think he misplayed it.i talked to cwik bout the hadn, if i have any pair + any draw i'm at least calling cause im getting a ridic price. i may even reship (which is good for him wehn he has a hand just cause his line looks so weird) but idk...i just expected him to cr his entire range to a much higher amount...he probably wanted to do something that didn't look bluffy, but i still dont agree with a min cr...at least in that point of the match.i am interested to hear what he says about the hand...he should be aware that im calling the turn w pair + draw and thus if he shoves riv giving me 3;1 that's the only hand i can fold if i miss...so meh. he musta just decided to cr and give up if i called but im still interested to hear what he has say bout that hand and a few others.- Jordan

Is the reception issue specific to the IPhone though? Like did you have a different phone with the same service that got better reception?The picture thing isn't a huge deal to me cause I don't take a ton of pics and I am usually emailing it instead of texting when I do.
I think the reception issue is more of an ATT issue than Iphone.I use Tmobile with mine and have never had an issue. But ATT in Chicago isn't the best. So probably depends where you are.
Also, phone reception isn't a huge issue for me since I spend a ton more time texting and emailing than talking. If I want to have a long conversation I almost always use my home phone.
text me more.
I have iPhone and have very little reception problems. Not more than any other phone I've had.Bummer they don't have a rotary iPhone for rdog though.
lollllllllllllI'm plannin on getting the Blackberry Storm for my next phone, anyone else have that?
text me more.lollllllllllllI'm plannin on getting the Blackberry Storm for my next phone, anyone else have that?
I have the Pearl and I like it a lot. Probably advanced quite a bit from when I got mine too.
text me more.lollllllllllllI'm plannin on getting the Blackberry Storm for my next phone, anyone else have that?
I haven't heard great things about it.Wait, is that the flip one? If so, nevermind.Edit: I looked.... yeah, I heard some people having issues with that one. I'd read up on it to be sure.
I haven't heard great things about it.Wait, is that the flip one? If so, nevermind.Edit: I looked.... yeah, I heard some people having issues with that one. I'd read up on it to be sure.
Yea, I mean it being the first generation Blackberry with the touch screen and what not, I'd imagine it would have some bugs. Would I be better off waiting for its second gen?
Yea, I mean it being the first generation Blackberry with the touch screen and what not, I'd imagine it would have some bugs. Would I be better off waiting for its second gen?
That's usually safer in general. My Iphone and PS3 are both 1st gen and fine, but it never hurts. I don't know what the specific issues were, maybe nothing big.I do wish I had the GPS on the phone though. But then I'd have to use ATT, which I can't see doing.
My mate works for a fone company - said he didn't like it when he tried it

Android G1, take a look at that. It looks really good, definitely a viable alternative to a blackberry or Iphone. It has a physical keyboard too, which I prefer to a virtual one, personally.Also, everyone needs to run good, if I can, you can.222t.jpgw1024.png

Brag: Went to a party last night and got a girls numberBeat: I threw up all over my bed/bathroom this morningVarience: I still have to clean it up

i am getting hardcore godmoded today. just to be clear, this does not mean that i'm the one in god mode. 2/9 getting it in good, and 0/4 on flips. so obv i'm running good enough to ship the million in a bit.

lightweight! :club:
I know. I didn't even drink that much whiskey. (I hate whiskey btw) The mistake was taking a sleeping pill, I forgot I shouldn't mix whiskey/sleeping pills. I woke up with hardcore spins.