New Challenge (old Challenge)

anybody with any mtt success or who is good at mtts want a stake for a $55 on stars or $75 on ftp sunday?
remember when I cashed in a 27.50 mtt for you, like a year ago :)I suck balls tho...so u might be better of wasting it on something else :club:
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Had another annoying day today, but finished up around 2K to put me even on the trip. I keep having to make the sickest folds. At 10/20nl I raise QQ and get called by 3 guys. Flop J22ss I bet guy in sb calls. no 2 is in his range because he's a nit and would never be calling pf with 32s or something, so I fire away when a 4x rolls off on the turn. He min raises me lol. I tank and call, and he fires $1000 into the $2500 pot on the river. I tank forever and fold. As I'm leaving the table I say: Did you really have AJ that hand vs me? (because I made it sound like I had KJ and thought he had AJ). He says: I never tell anyone but I'll tell you since this hasn't happened to me in a year: I flopped quads. lol I run so good.... :)Not sure if I posted this last night or not, but I had a ridic day yesterday and was running into sets with overpairs, getting coolered all over, etc. Finally got even at about 5am and in my last orbit I 3bet a guy with AT from the sb flop top two and lose to AK on the river. Then I have AA and get 3 callers flop is AKTss I pot flop and turn and river is a Qx and the guy donks $200 into me in the $1000 pot. LOL nh sir...Anyway, feel like I'm playing really well for the most part and have really minimized my losses. I should have played longer tonight but after I lost that big pot to quads, I played a sick hand and decided to call it a night: We're 7 handed I raise 44 in the hijack, button and sb both call. Flop Q62r. sb checks, I check, button bets 150, sb calls, I raise to 400, button folds, sb looks pained and calls. turn 2 he checks I bet 600 he insta mucks and says he's spewing off chips like crazy. Table wasn't bad but I was feeling really tired so I packed it up a few orbits later.Mark

i shouldn't have played tonight ... i was going to have the night off.. but TV was boring ..-5BI .. about 2 of them tilting at the end :(losing with top set all in on the turn to a flush draw set me off (after I was already down a few buyins to some ugly spots and suckouts already)sigh... rather than an 8 BI weekend .. its a 3BI weekend :club:

Since people are posting run good graphs, I'll be a little different and post a screen shot instead.The gentleman sat opposite me was very kind to donate 8.5 buy-ins to me. If you're reading this thread, thank you, sir.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png

Since people are posting run good graphs, I'll be a little different and post a screen shot instead.The gentleman sat opposite me was very kind to donate 8.5 buy-ins to me. If you're reading this thread, thank you, sir.
Nice life sir... nice life.

bragFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownCO ($100)Button ($86.05)SB ($182.75)BB ($212.15)Hero (UTG) ($152.05)MP ($106.65)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qdiamond.gif, Qheart.gifHero bets $3.50, 2 folds, Button calls $3.50, 1 fold, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($11) Jclub.gif, Qclub.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)BB bets $10, Hero raises to $33, 1 fold, BB raises to $208.65 (All-In), Hero calls $115.55 (All-In)Turn: ($308.10) Qspade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($308.10) Jheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $308.10 | Rake: $3Results:BB had Jspade.gif, Jdiamond.gif (four of a kind, Jacks).Hero had Qdiamond.gif, Qheart.gif (four of a kind, Queens).Outcome: Hero won $305.10beat: not on UB/AP

Since people are posting run good graphs, I'll be a little different and post a screen shot instead.The gentleman sat opposite me was very kind to donate 8.5 buy-ins to me. If you're reading this thread, thank you, sir.
I love the chat in the screen shot.

i just want to sayTHANK GODFull Tilt Poker $5/$10 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 46011The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $3204.50BTN/SB: $1910.00Pre Flop: ($15.00) Hero is BB with A :qh J :DBTN/SB raises to $50, Hero calls $40Flop: ($100.00) 7 :club: 9 :D T :D(2 players)Hero bets $75, BTN/SB raises to $150, Hero raises to $225, BTN/SB raises to $1860 all in, Hero calls $1635Turn: ($3820.00) 7 :3h(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($3820.00) 9 :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $3820.00Hero shows A :D J :jh (two pair, Nines and Sevens)BTN/SB shows 8 :ts Q :5c (two pair, Nines and Sevens)Hero wins $3819.50(Rake: $0.50)

I am so thankful for today.
Nice comebackIn other news, i've grinded the drap outta today - was up about 4bi yesterday and ended up being down 3 instead. Doing ok so far todayHU Q - what's the etiquette on tables? If I start a table and deny someone action, aren't they sposed to leave?

With the new job + a long commute taking up all my time I have little time for poker or the forum but I just wanted to say:flopped set < flopped flushflopped flush < flopped setflopped boat < flopped tripsand a big fat F U Pokerfupoker.png

Nice comebackIn other news, i've grinded the drap outta today - was up about 4bi yesterday and ended up being down 3 instead. Doing ok so far todayHU Q - what's the etiquette on tables? If I start a table and deny someone action, aren't they sposed to leave?
Yes. If they counter by doing something like "?????" then I sit right in. They probably aren't very good. If it turns out they are, I just quit. If you ONLY want to play shorstackers, skip this step and proceed to "I counter" below (I bolded it for you)If they don't do the question marks, I counter by sitting in, they post their blind, I time down and sit out again.This clears about 25% of them.After that, I say "no thx" in the chatbox.This clears another 35%.If they are still in, I sit in and play as slowly as possible for 5 hands. I time down to post my blind, and time down on every action on ever street regardless of what I am going to do.After 5 hands or so of doing this, if they are still there, I sit out again.This clears another 35%.If you refuse to play anyone but shortstackers, this may be a good time to give up. If you'll play a full stack, sit in and play him here. If he'll put up with all that, he probably isn't very good. If he is, you just quit.Problem solved!
lol cubs. Ya for me, if I dont wanna play a shortstacker, ie 20bb stack, Ill just tell them a dollar amount to buy in for. They usually leave.EDIT - You will be called a pssy like 87% of the time because you're "scared" to play them

Sigh, why am I losing to mutants that make calls like this?Cryptologic, $0.01/0.02 Hold'em Cash Games, 6 Players Hand Converter by Pokerhand.orgBoard:UTG: $2UTG+1: $5.43CO: $1.92Button: $8.43SB: $4.76BB: $2 Dealt to BB A :ts J :4hPre-flop:(2 folds), CO calls $.02, (1 folds), SB calls $.01, BB raises to $.11, CO calls $.09, SB calls $.09Flop: ($.35) 2 :club: 7 :D 8 :jh (3 Players)SB checks, BB bets $.24, (1 folds), SB calls $.24Turn: ($.83) 3 :5c (2 Players)SB checks, BB checksRiver: ($.83) A :D (2 Players)SB checks, BB bets $.65, SB calls $.65Results: BB Showed A :3h J :qh SB Mucks 5 :D T :D BB wins $2.01Oh yeah, because I run like this :club:http://www.pokerhand.org/?3895239The second hand wouldn't convert. Same villain btw.

Yes.
Nice plan - i use most of those, the timedown is a good tactic. Was asking as a guy sat in shortstack and doubled up, but I could tell he was ok, so i sat out n he started talking smack and wouldn't shut up/stalking me on tables.Wish I could post a graph of the guy i just beat - He ran 20 to 100+ and I ground him down by crushing him in non-sd, I think they're my favourite opponents, save for the ppl that open to like $5 etc
Just wanted to let everyone know that someone in this thread is going to be a very happy man tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. All the best. :club:
Cryptic. Someone posting naked men for Jamie?
I got a iphone few weeks ago. Wish i would have gotten another blackberry.cant really send picture or video text messages. got to buy app like flutter to do that. then thy got to go to website to view what u send or when they send u a picture or video you have to go to a website to look at it. just annoyin as fckbesids that there a tons of apps to get. pretty much anything u like they got a app for.
I can send pic messages. Never tried video. Mine is a 1st gen unlocked one. And I like it just fine.Did you decide Reginald?
He's heating up....He's on fire!
I like this. :club:
I can send pic messages. Never tried video. Mine is a 1st gen unlocked one. And I like it just fine.Did you decide Reginald?
Thought I had until I got the bad feedback in here. I currently have a Blackberry Pearl that I like and don't really need a new phone but I thought everyone really loved their IPhones.
lol cubs. Ya for me, if I dont wanna play a shortstacker, ie 20bb stack, Ill just tell them a dollar amount to buy in for. They usually leave.EDIT - You will be called a pssy like 87% of the time because you're "scared" to play them
Why would you refuse a 20bb stack? It is usually like printing money 20bb at a time and when they do win and run it up a little bit it's so easy to get it back from them (granted they stay) because they are so terrible. Even if they hit and run, one 20bb stack doubling then leaving isn't enough reason to turn down 5 20bb stacks that are going to give you 100bb total.