New Challenge (old Challenge)

My 2nd hand @ the table so no reads on the villianPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($59.75)MP ($51.30)CO ($50.10)Hero (Button) ($50)SB ($75.80)BB ($94.15)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7 :5c, 5 :heart:UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero bets $2.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $2Flop: ($5.75) K :3h, 7 :ts, 2 :4h(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $3.50, UTG calls $3.50Turn: ($12.75) A :club:(2 players)UTG checks, Hero ????Id definitely bet here with air. But since I have a little showdown value should we checkback this turn or is it fine to fire again?
Pretty much only line I don't like in spots like this are bet/check. It's close but I probably am bet/bet here most of the time just because the gap between K and 7 is so large that a lot of cards can come on the turn that won't be great for you and makes it a little hard to take 2 streets once you open door for Villain. Much easier to check back a KJ2 board with like JT for that reason.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Wow, nice day Chris. Buy in record?
Nah I actually won 17 buyins at .50/1 one day last month during my hand challenge. This was 1/2 spread between 6 max and HU. More than the $$$, I just felt like everything went right situationally for me today. A calling station would sit, I'd know I'd have to pick up hands, I'd pick up top pair twice and milk value when he had second pair both times. I'd raise for the 3rd straight time 6max, this time the SB shoves 3-bet shoves half a buyin from the SB...I had aces this time. Stuff like that. It was fun.
anybody with any mtt success or who is good at mtts want a stake for a $55 on stars or $75 on ftp sunday?
Do boataments count?
only if you're under 30
Shit.
Holy **** Casey, 400?
Yes. Holy shit Casey.