New Challenge (old Challenge)

Seriously? That sucks. I like my blackberry but my friend has been showing me all the cool things his does this weekend. I didn't want to get one initially but he said most of the 1st generation problems were fixed with the 2nd gen.
I have the blackberry bold .. and I absolutely love it.I think the best way to describe the difference is:Iphone = consumer phone that has business featuresblackberry bold = business phone that has consumer featuresso really .. choose if you want a business or a consumer phoneRdog: I still love you! :)EDIT: I should have said my phone is a business phone first of all .. as I use it for email/calendar/contacts on the go for work, as well as a phone.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I think Rdog should try and gather interest list, I'd prefer people stayed here but if some go I'll follow that new thread. I think many others are in my shoes and literally only go to other threads when new content isn't in here. So I wouldn't mind not coming back, I'd just mind losing half of the posters that stay and half that go to make both places worse.

BS1 found this thread and posted here? Someone link me please.
He didnt post but made comments in FTP chat to Jordan(Ithink) about everyone.The last time he was mentioned was about how he would not play anyone but Naismith but Naismith wasnt around

I only still post on FCP because the challenge thread. I rarely even click on other threads anymore. I don't care where I post as long as everyone I like (which is most of you) promises to also post there. I doubt this is likely. To be honest, at this point in my career I am less interested in strat posts and care a lot more about the community and good youtube links. I like the fact that rdog speaks his mind. However, I think it is a bit naive if to think if you call someone a retard they won't react exactly as they have. (I am talking more as a whole then this specific situation)

What about a red pro section on FTP?? This 100% would not work.
God, if that would work I would definitely be cool with it, but I agree that it would be tough.
I think its possibly a very good idea. Would you let guys who play for a living but aren't quite baller status yet in? lol
nah. Just DN and fluffdog, with JC makeing guest appearances if he ever wants to come back.
nah. Just DN and fluffdog, with JC makeing guest appearances if he ever wants to come back.
Aw, ok.Actually...it would be very cool if we did that and it encouraged DN to post a bit more again, at least somewhere besides his blog and hockey forums. Although I'm aware of the fact that some people here think that he wouldn't have much to contribute.
lol, he will. thats why i have it so people know they better not cross me.edit: If someone can find a better blazer sig pic thing I will use it instead of this one. I suck at finding them and this is the best one I could find that wasnt huge.
RipCity2.jpg

so i did a vid against krantz for deucescracked. it's gonna be the latest episode in pr1nnyraiding season two. episode be out on tuesday.i made a vid of it myself and some thoughts --im really hard on myself so naturally not too pleased with how i played. i shoved a flush draw (on turn) into his trips and got there so that was nice but yeai was trying to make it a goal of mine to not get into pre flop wars with him for w/e reason...so naturally near the end of the match i start 4bet bluffing and i know he is doing it back to me just as lightly...finally the third or 4th time i 4bet TTs and shove over his 5bet and run into JJ. lose that so w/e relatively standard i just was annoyed i went against waht i was trying to do in the match and then 'got coolered' late in the match.after that i felt really owned (whether i was or not) and didn't seem to win a pot for the last 5 minutes. but i was more down on myself that anything.obviously anything can happen in a short hour match, i was just frustrated at that point and was loling at myself.we played a few pots 2gether where i was pretty happy with my play/decisions but naturally like every sesh there are a few hands/situations where you make a mistake, or make the incorrect decision and that can clout your judgement for the rest of the match or afterwards.anyways, if any of you guys watch the vid and wanna know my hands or thoughts can post here or w/e...there for a few interesting hands but i thought a lot of the match was played pretty evenly throughout.- Jordan

do i just attract em, or are most hunl players mouthy cuntscrapes? i think my experience is about 30/40 of them are, and it actually made me talk shit back today for like the first sober time in 3 years in order to keep him coming at me. kinda made me feel dirty.oh, and my money went from 0 to +7.5bi to +1.5bi today. awesome.