• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

wtf im leaving then too :ts
Hopefully before you get there :club:
If either of you decide to stay an extra day or two, I'm by myself at the IP. 3 nights for $60 total, woohoo!edit: Well....by myself except for the hookers, but I'm sure I could get the room changed to two double beds.
If either of you decide to stay an extra day or two, I'm by myself at the IP. 3 nights for $60 total, woohoo!
o0oo0o0oIf I wasn't already gonna be out there for 8 days....idk, we'll see.
Find me a cheap, Pittsburgh to Vegas, roundtrip, May 29-June 6, please?
$300 flat....you can prob do better.This is for Nonstop both ways.On Continental right now.....you can get $240 but you have to change planes both ways.
$300 flat....you can prob do better.This is for Nonstop both ways.On Continental right now.....you can get $240 but you have to change planes both ways.
I leave New Orleans at 5:30am, change planes in Houston, and still get to Vegas at 8:30am. Ship the 2 hour time change!! If King flies nonstop, he may get there before he leaves.
If either of you decide to stay an extra day or two, I'm by myself at the IP. 3 nights for $60 total, woohoo!edit: Well....by myself except for the hookers, but I'm sure I could get the room changed to two double beds.
How'd you get such a great deal, gimme web page!
Alright my turn, June 26-Jul1st out of Albany, NYC, or Syr... preferably Albany unless significantly cheaper at NYC.
I leave New Orleans at 5:30am, change planes in Houston, and still get to Vegas at 8:30am. Ship the 2 hour time change!! If King flies nonstop, he may get there before he leaves.
In December I flew nonstop to Vegas left at 730am EST and got to Vegas at around 10:15am PST.
How'd you get such a great deal, gimme web page!Alright my turn, June 26-Jul1st out of Albany, NYC, or Syr... preferably Albany unless significantly cheaper at NYC.
www.imperialpalace.com Straight from their website, seriously. You will get a cheaper rate with a total rewards card.
Premature rail call, but as long as next week goes ok, I should be mixing in some 200NL starting in March.
Weeee Greg, so good to hear you're doing so well :)Also, I don't mind either way to the whole private forum thing as I'm not good enough or high-up enough to get searched yet. But when I make my triumphant return to poker in 9 months this will be a big problem :club:
asdfvw6.th.jpgi would just like everyone to note the relative placement of the little and big green lines.and roberto, please don't leave. i just got here, and you're going to give me a complex if you go right now.

Shutup Voldemort.And Rdog, despite not knowing you that well, you are easily one of the most valued posters in this forum; and the forum would be a little less fun and helpful if you (and the many members that would follow you) left. That being said, I understand the reasons for your leaving.That also being said, I wouldn't mind joining the new forum if it's up. I don't consider myself a lurker, but because I alternate between cash and MTTs I don't post here as much as I should.

I'd be down for some sort of private forum for poker discussion. As I've moved up I worry about people finding this thread. I understand now why Mark guards his screen name like he does. I think I'd probably still frequent the challenge thread though. Where else would I post about marital problems and drunk Mardi Gras pics? I think the google group for the staking is ok but a real forum would be much better as well. I'm sure you could probably do a forum similar to the challenge thread, a serious poker forum, and a forum that the jockeys/horses only had access to.
Youy guys shouln't worry about people finding the thread. Most people that read it can't even keep up with it, lol! I'd say don't mess with a good thing like the New Challenge (old Challenge) thread! :club:
How'd you get such a great deal, gimme web page!Alright my turn, June 26-Jul1st out of Albany, NYC, or Syr... preferably Albany unless significantly cheaper at NYC.
You're a bit better as the fares are higher.....so I can do better/save u more.Flat $300.... Nonstop both ways is available.
oh and fwiw.. ftp added .01/.02 and .02/.05 cent limits.. not sure if that'll affect the 10/25nl games at all... idk...
ahaha, its funny you mention this. The other day I donked around at $2, and I basically owned someone, ie guessed I was ahead at this level, and he berated me. I said HU? he says yes find a table. $65 later, he's has no more money.
ahaha, its funny you mention this. The other day I donked around at $2, and I basically owned someone, ie guessed I was ahead at this level, and he berated me. I said HU? he says yes find a table. $65 later, he's has no more money.
Yeah I guess that is one level that you want to routinely be challenging people to as many HU matches as possible
Oh man a week ago I def woulda booked my flight to stay 2 days longer...sighball