New Challenge (old Challenge)

Obv there is good and bad to going private.All reasons have been stated.Lack of fresh minds joining, but also weeding out the unwanted and the observers.I love having a place where I can talk cash games since most my friends on FCP are primarily tourney donks.And trust me when I say I learned more from just reading this thread than from any CR vid (outside of learning the basics)
Fuck you.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I feel ridiculous asking another question, but do you just remember really stupid fish, or do you designate them someway on your buddy list?
you can read your notes on players inside the buddy list
I mean, no one is looking to be exclusionary. Not that there would a reason to exclude you anyway. Even before all the recent drama it was something that I thought would be beneficial. Things could be discussed so much more without fear of Google searches, etc. Sure, everyone could be careful and not post specific names but I think quite a few of us have a lot of valuable information on specific players as C Threaders are moving through the limits. Beyond that, it certainly wouldn't be hard for others to find this thread. I do occasionally google opponents so even if we don't mention other names, our names will definitely come up. I doubt I am alone in doing this. All of that is why I think most people should be okay with it.On a personal note, I'm tired of living in a fish bowl here, where people who I have never had a conversation with, judge me based much on what I say here. Having people benefit for whatever advice I give and through the other side of their mouth talk about how I have some holier than thou attitude really makes me question why I would continue doing it. I probably get too worked up over comments that people I don't care about make, but it's just a natural reaction to try to defend myself and I am tired of it. It just isn't worth it for me anymore. So once I get back home on Monday, there is a very good chance I will be posting elsewhere. I hope everyone is okay with it, etc since I don't think there is much downside but if not, I will probably just primarily post on 2+2.
i'd be down with an invite

I played 2k hands yesterday, of which 1800 were break even and the last 200 I won 6.5 buyins. I also coolered Tskillz 200bb deep and if it were any other reg it would have felt awesome but since it was Tim I couldn't even feel good about it. Damn you Tim!

By the way, that Ripleys thread tilts the fuck out of me. Rdog is taking petty criticism from fucker's who haven't even accomplished 1/5th of some of this shit.

So is there a link to this new forum?I mean I'd rather not do this, but if that's how it's gotta be then I'll have to join too.

I played 2k hands yesterday, of which 1800 were break even and the last 200 I won 6.5 buyins. I also coolered Tskillz 200bb deep and if it were any other reg it would have felt awesome but since it was Tim I couldn't even feel good about it. Damn you Tim!
it gets easier, from what i remember

I'd be down for some sort of private forum for poker discussion. As I've moved up I worry about people finding this thread. I understand now why Mark guards his screen name like he does. I think I'd probably still frequent the challenge thread though. Where else would I post about marital problems and drunk Mardi Gras pics? I think the google group for the staking is ok but a real forum would be much better as well. I'm sure you could probably do a forum similar to the challenge thread, a serious poker forum, and a forum that the jockeys/horses only had access to.

Hey Bull, just wanted to congratulate you on your progress. :club: I remember not so long ago you were playing .10/.25 (even .05/.10 IIRC?), it's been great to see you move up and do so well.
Tyty! Yes, this time last year I was playing 10NL.
Premature rail call, but as long as next week goes ok, I should be mixing in some 200NL starting in March.
HiBeen busy with work over the last 2 weeks....What did I miss? Anything exciting?
I dunno if this is serious or not, but if it's not then it's pure gold.