• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

per bolded, have you ever taken a shot like this?
No. I've played a little less than 1k hands of 5/10 this month, and maybe 500 hands previously, but that is as high as I have ever sat. I will only do so if the game is spectacular tho, as I know I am not good enough to play there regularly, nor do I want to handle the swings that come along with those stakes right now.
FYPIt's lonely over there, I'm the only person who ever posts :ts
lol, i didn't think any of you guys still posted anything. i'll keep reading, honest :club:.LITTLE GREEN LINE CATCHING UP WITH BIG GREEN LINE YAYFull Tilt Poker Game #10747493831: Table Cash (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:36:17 ET - 2009/02/20Seat 1: DrugsAreBadmKay ($36.40)Seat 2: checkymcfold ($234.70)DrugsAreBadmKay posts the small blind of $0.50checkymcfold posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to checkymcfold [7h Qh]DrugsAreBadmKay calls $0.50checkymcfold checks*** FLOP *** [8c Qc Jc]checkymcfold bets $2DrugsAreBadmKay has 15 seconds left to actDrugsAreBadmKay raises to $6checkymcfold raises to $233.70, and is all inDrugsAreBadmKay calls $29.40, and is all incheckymcfold shows [7h Qh]DrugsAreBadmKay shows [3c 9c]Uncalled bet of $198.30 returned to checkymcfold*** TURN *** [8c Qc Jc] [Qd]*** RIVER *** [8c Qc Jc Qd] [8s]checkymcfold shows a full house, Queens full of EightsDrugsAreBadmKay shows a flush, Queen highcheckymcfold wins the pot ($72.30) with a full house, Queens full of EightsDrugsAreBadmKay is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $72.80 | Rake $0.50Board: [8c Qc Jc Qd 8s]Seat 1: DrugsAreBadmKay (small blind) showed [3c 9c] and lost with a flush, Queen highSeat 2: checkymcfold (big blind) showed [7h Qh] and won ($72.30) with a full house, Queens full of Eights
table selection stuff
So when you log on, do you look at your 1-2/2-4 games first and see if the tables look good or do you look at your b/l first and sit with any bad players you see so long as it's not super high? I usually first look at the .5-1 games then I look at buddylist

Silly monkey... :club: No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($414.80)SB ($352)BB ($390)UTG ($800)MP ($580.90)CO ($413.60)Preflop: Hero is Button with Q :D, 10 :ts3 folds, Hero bets $14, SB calls $12, 1 foldFlop: ($32) 10 :jh, 2 :D, 5 :4h(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $22, SB raises $44, Hero calls $22Turn: ($120) 2 :club:(2 players)SB bets $294 (All-In), Hero calls $294River: ($708) K :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $708Results:Hero had Q :D, 10 :5c (two pair, tens and twos).SB had A :3h, Q :qh (one pair, twos).Outcome: Hero won $704.50

So when you log on, do you look at your 1-2/2-4 games first and see if the tables look good or do you look at your b/l first and sit with any bad players you see so long as it's not super high? I usually first look at the .5-1 games then I look at buddylist
Order of table selecting - 1. Check buddy list for super fish2. Look at tables starting at 5/10 and work down in stakes3. Check remainder of buddy list
27. What is vtlaxer09's present state?a. almost pass out drunkb. completely soberc. really really really ridiculously high out of his mindd. stupified.
i vote c on principle.
27. What is vtlaxer09's present state?a. almost pass out drunkb. completely soberc. really really really ridiculously high out of his mindd. stupified.
vtlaxer09 (4:03:14 PM): <----really high
AP/UB have a buddy list feature that you can add your 'friends' to an AIM-like program and see when they are online.
I feel ridiculous asking another question, but do you just remember really stupid fish, or do you designate them someway on your buddy list?
AP/UB have a buddy list feature that you can add your 'friends' to an AIM-like program and see when they are online.
wow that is soooo nice. I type super fish's names into the find a player function on ps so I can just look them up. Im thinking of starting a notepad of fish's names cuz im running out of room in the search function! There arent really any regs at micro that you run into constantly so game selecting is really hit and miss. There are micro grinders everywhere nowadays.
I feel ridiculous asking another question, but do you just remember really stupid fish, or do you designate them someway on your buddy list?
I dont think you should ever feel like this for asking questions. I obv have asked some pretty basic questions in this thread cuz I just dont know. I think its ridiclous to NOT ask a question that you have, no matter if it tilts Rdog or not! lol, jk jk
I hope I am invited to the private board if/when it happens :-(
I mean, no one is looking to be exclusionary. Not that there would a reason to exclude you anyway. Even before all the recent drama it was something that I thought would be beneficial. Things could be discussed so much more without fear of Google searches, etc. Sure, everyone could be careful and not post specific names but I think quite a few of us have a lot of valuable information on specific players as C Threaders are moving through the limits. Beyond that, it certainly wouldn't be hard for others to find this thread. I do occasionally google opponents so even if we don't mention other names, our names will definitely come up. I doubt I am alone in doing this. All of that is why I think most people should be okay with it.On a personal note, I'm tired of living in a fish bowl here, where people who I have never had a conversation with, judge me based much on what I say here. Having people benefit for whatever advice I give and through the other side of their mouth talk about how I have some holier than thou attitude really makes me question why I would continue doing it. I probably get too worked up over comments that people I don't care about make, but it's just a natural reaction to try to defend myself and I am tired of it. It just isn't worth it for me anymore. So once I get back home on Monday, there is a very good chance I will be posting elsewhere. I hope everyone is okay with it, etc since I don't think there is much downside but if not, I will probably just primarily post on 2+2.

Obv there is good and bad to going private.All reasons have been stated.Lack of fresh minds joining, but also weeding out the unwanted and the observers.I love having a place where I can talk cash games since most my friends on FCP are primarily tourney donks.And trust me when I say I learned more from just reading this thread than from any CR vid (outside of learning the basics)

If you set it up sweet, I'd definitely want to be part of it. I think a lot of people do their own thing with their select group of friends over skype though, the benefit of that obv is no trail for people to see. The hidden forum would be much more beneficial if a bunch of people were on board, so that it would be nearly the same as skyping (which imo there isnt anything better to improve) except people that weren't physically available to skype would have it to look at.