• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $108.80UTG: $166.90MP: $106.95Hero (CO): $125.30BTN: $100.00SB: $113.55Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with K :club: Q :club:UTG calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4.50, 3 folds, UTG calls $3.50Flop: ($10.50) 2 :ts 3 :4h K :D(2 players)UTG bets $10.50, Hero calls $10.50Turn: ($31.50) 7 :5c(2 players)UTG checks, Hero checksRiver: ($31.50) 6 :3h(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $18, UTG calls $18Final Pot: $67.50UTG mucks Q :D 3 :heart:Hero shows K :qh Q :D (a flush, King high)Hero wins $64.50(Rake: $3.00)

Same villainFull Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $107.30SB: $132.90BB: $101.95Hero (UTG): $141.80MP: $100.00CO: $132.75Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is UTG with Q :D K :5cHero raises to $3.50, 3 folds, SB calls $3, 1 foldFlop: ($8.00) 7 :3h K :club: J :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB raises to $12, Hero calls $6Turn: ($32.00) 6 :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $19, SB raises to $38, Hero calls $19River: ($108.00) 6 :ts(2 players)SB bets $79.40 all in, Hero calls $79.40Final Pot: $266.80SB shows J :4h T :D (two pair, Jacks and Sixes)Hero shows Q :jh K :D (two pair, Kings and Sixes)Hero wins $263.80(Rake: $3.00)

Two hands that make me LOL. First one because I'm such a fish and second one because.. wow....Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 44503The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $298.30BTN/SB: $259.30Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with 5 :D 3 :DBTN/SB raises to $3, Hero raises to $12, BTN/SB raises to $30, Hero calls $18Flop: ($60.00) J :3d Q :club: 7 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB checksTurn: ($60.00) 6 :D(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $21, Hero calls $21River: ($102.00) 4 :jh(2 players)Hero bets $247.30 all in, BTN/SB calls $208.30 all inFinal Pot: $518.60Hero shows 5 :club: 3 :( (a straight, Seven high)BTN/SB mucks J :3h J :heart:Hero wins $518.10(Rake: $0.50)I GOTS DA TWO PAIRS!Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 44504The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $515.00BTN/SB: $417.60Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BB with T :club: Q :spade:BTN/SB calls $1, Hero checksFlop: ($4.00) K :qh A :ts J :club:(2 players)Hero bets $4, BTN/SB calls $4Turn: ($12.00) T :4h(2 players)Hero bets $12, BTN/SB calls $12River: ($36.00) 2 :club:(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $58, Hero raises to $497 all in, BTN/SB calls $341.60 all inFinal Pot: $835.20Hero shows T :club: Q :D (a straight, Ace high)BTN/SB mucks A :club: K :diamond:Hero wins $834.70(Rake: $0.50)I was actually down almost $600 to that guy at one point, LOL.feb20thfz6.jpg

With so much drama in the FCP, it's kinda hard being R-d-o-single-g.... :club:
LOLAlso, Tim, I hope you have a herpes outbreak.
thinking about getting a new watch! anyone have any thoughts on these 4?iwcjubilee.jpgiwcport.jpgjaegerlecoultremastercontrol.jpgjaegerlecoultremastergrandultrathin.jpgedit: keep in mind that i can change the band on all of these to whatever i want. most likely will have a black metal/steel band on whatever watch i get.
i like #1 best by far. i love my IWC but the damn strap broke and i'm too cheap/lazy to get a new one. but they are sexy pieces of arm candy.
v nice

I hate playing against good shortstackers.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $86.60Hero (CO): $150.00BTN: $99.35SB: $81.85BB: $16.80Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with A :club: J :ts1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7.50) 5 :3h 8 :qh T :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($7.50) K :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($7.50) A :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksFinal Pot: $7.50Hero shows A :4h J :5c (a flush, Ace high)BB shows 2 :D 9 :jh (a flush, Ace high)BB wins $7.15(Rake: $0.35)

F*CKING BLUE!!!! I had one of those about 20yrs ago! :club:
If I could get one with a band big enough, I would totally use it as my watch.
If I could get one with a band big enough, I would totally use it as my watch.
They still make 'em?Mine started falling out of the strap eventually, lft :club:
If anyone has a clue how to do an invite only forum somewhere (not Google cause their forum sucks), let me know. I honestly don't want to give out advice here anymore for every troll in this forum to read.
http://www.proboards.com/ is what i use for my students. free and very customizable.
Oh Hai Der ..I was listening to the 2+2 pokercast today .. They interviewed Matt Savage, who said that because the cash games are so juicy its been tough convincing guys to play the tourneys... How good are the cash games?
Games are great. I would never waste my time playing a tourney here.
hahaha A+ :)Mark
If anyone has a clue how to do an invite only forum somewhere (not Google cause their forum sucks), let me know. I honestly don't want to give out advice here anymore for every troll in this forum to read.
sigghhhh. could see this coming a mile away reading the ripleys thread

Ralph and alberto, i changed my HEM to move the files, my computer sped up a lot, but I still get the popup message re: moving hands.It's working for now so I'm not gonna sweat it much, thanks for the help.Jesse, numero uno imo.

Ralph and alberto, i changed my HEM to move the files, my computer sped up a lot, but I still get the popup message re: moving hands.It's working for now so I'm not gonna sweat it much, thanks for the help.Jesse, numero uno imo.
you can just manually move the existing files by yourself. just cut from the hh folder and paste into your moved hh folder.
it can take some time before they're all moved, HEM will keep them for a determined amount of time in the original folder (you can set this in the options somewhere)

Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 44553The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $479.00BB: $80.00Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BTN/SB with K :4h 8 :DHero raises to $10, BB calls $6Flop: ($20.00) A :qh A :club: A :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($20.00) 5 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($20.00) 6 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB raises to $28, Hero calls $24Final Pot: $76.00Hero shows K :5c 8 :jh (three of a kind, Aces)BB shows 2 :D 4 :3h (three of a kind, Aces)Hero wins $75.50(Rake: $0.50):club:

I honestly would really like to do this. Thoughts everyone?
We'd miss you... :club: ...Unless I can come.
I for one am hoping this works out, I am so sick of content in this thread. Lets get back to talking about Mark's nipples.
We really need to discuss your chops in more details.
1 or 3 and I don't think it is close.
QFT
So I am heading off to Indy for the last college bowling tourney of the regular season. Figured I would play some hands to make up for not being able to play all weekend.(sweet graphs)THAT IS ALL!
Very nice!
Ya this worries me. I get worried about villans looking up my name too, I stacked some guy twice in the same session, so he looks up my SN in google and it takes him to FCP and so on. I really was tilted by it. Is there a way to change your SN on poker sites? Maybe if I wrote PS and told them the situation they would change it slightly?
can i come to your new forum :ts
me too!
I'm a game selection nit, that is the main reason. I don't care what the stakes are, I just want the easiest path to putting other people's $ in my account. Take today for instance - one of my fav donks moved down and was playing 50nl, so I sat with him til he busto'd. There was also a super soft 5/10 game running, so I sat in it. 1/2 and 2/4 are my main games and i try to stick there, but I always look up a level or two trying to maximize profits (altho there was a super crazy soft 10/20 game a few days ago that I didn't have the stomach (or bankroll lol) to sit in :4h ), and I would rather sit in a lower stakes, easier table than playing one at my normal stakes filled with regs if the games aren't all that good at a particular time.Is this the best strategy to maximize my profits? I'm not 100% sure, but I know it works for me. Do I feel ashamed that I make a living off of bum hunting? Not in the least. :club:
Great post Lobsta. I do this in between 5nl, 10nl and 25nl. I have no problem have a 5nl table open and a 25nl if the games are great. per bolded, have you ever taken a shot like this?