• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

thinking about getting a new watch! anyone have any thoughts on these 4?iwcjubilee.jpgiwcport.jpgjaegerlecoultremastercontrol.jpgjaegerlecoultremastergrandultrathin.jpgedit: keep in mind that i can change the band on all of these to whatever i want. most likely will have a black metal/steel band on whatever watch i get.

LOL Ray......(1:14:11 AM) Ray: i was j/k, i love you(1:14:25 AM) Ray: even if you have old gross balls
Hehe.
thinking about getting a new watch! anyone have any thoughts on these 4?edit: keep in mind that i can change the band on all of these to whatever i want. most likely will have a black metal/steel band on whatever watch i get.
Get the one with all the #'s on it. The rest are too hard to read!
on what info are u basing this?
tableratings.comIs the private forum really necessary? Why can't we just keep all the gold here where almsot no one causes any trouble?

Hi.F you all imo :)Day one at Commerce, ran shitty and great. Meaning for instance: I 3bet a donk with JJ from the sb, he calls from the CO. Flop 953 with one club. I lead, he calls. Turn 9c I check call. River 7c I check and he CHECKS BEHIND the backdoored flush lol. Had a lot of hands like that where I ran shitty but they played shitty so I minimzed losses. Finished the day up $250.Mark

Hi.Day one at Commerce, ran shitty and great. Meaning for instance: I 3bet a donk with JJ from the sb, he calls from the CO. Flop 953 with one club. I lead, he calls. Turn 9c I check call. River 7c I check and he CHECKS BEHIND the backdoored flush lol. Had a lot of hands like that where I ran shitty but they played shitty so I minimzed losses. Finished the day up $250.Mark
Oh Hai Der ..I was listening to the 2+2 pokercast today .. They interviewed Matt Savage, who said that because the cash games are so juicy its been tough convincing guys to play the tourneys... How good are the cash games?Rdog: I'm down for some type of private strategy forum.Cwik/LobSTAR: more Nipple shots obv
I'm only speaking in terms of online roll. There are plenty of people who make insane amounts of money IRL through their job or even poker, but just suck online because they can't stick to BR management, play when they're tired, sick, distracted, don't have pokertracker, etc., etc., etc.. Your friend is one of them.
FYP
The chops haven't been cool since this guy was in office.chester-arthur.jpg
They weren't cool then.
Sorry, no shortstackers in this thread :club:. Jordan will be tilted beyond words.LOL, I actually had this discussion with a shortstacker the other day. He said something in chat about losing 3 buy ins in 2 minutes. I told him that he lost 3/5 of a buy in. He wasn't happy with me and went on to explain that it was indeed 3 buy ins.
The whole short stacker thing .... I ALWAYS picture a short, squat, know-it-all beer truck type behind the SS strategy
It was bound to happen. Worst beat in 3 months.5-150 Spread Limit. Blinds are 3-5.Get Q-J suited on the button. Raise to 20. 2 callers.I flop Broadway (A-K-10 rb). SB mega donk leads into me for 150. MP folds. I re-raise, we get it all in, blah blahTurn 6River 6He shows me K-6 boat winner. over a 1K pot.Good thing I wasn't armedgg 2 buy ins.
super standard
:ts I don't think they want me over there..........sad but true.
Not true. It's just not.
can i come to your new forum :4h
This ^^^^^