New Challenge (old Challenge)

If anyone has a clue how to do an invite only forum somewhere (not Google cause their forum sucks), let me know. I honestly don't want to give out advice here anymore for every troll in this forum to read.
You could hide it in NL strat....sad but true
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

http://invisionfree.com/You can make it so guests cant read anything and the admin has to activate your account once you sign-up(at least i think so, I haven't used invisionfree for years). Or you could just make the sections private and give access to certain user groups
I honestly would really like to do this. Thoughts everyone?
Dumb question: I have to send an important letter to Canada (Quebec). Is a standard 1st class (43 cent) stamp good enough? Or should I throw a bunch of them on there to be safe?
Standard letter, up to 2oz is $.96Add a certificate of mailing for $1.10 It will be handled better and someone should sign for it. If it's important, that's worth it. It's a green postcard looking thing you put on the back of the envelope. $2.00, important letter, what a bargain.
:club: I don't think they want me over there..........sad but true.
That's it I'm coming out!I've been lurking this thread for awhile as the NL strat is drying up, it's painful to see.
You could hide it in NL strat....sad but true
QFTSo if its OK with the regs here, I'm going to post my micro-limit hands in here and hopefully contribute something, somehow.
Sigh. This is just one of the myriad of reasons I don't read the Sun. It's a glorified national enquirer.
Bernie, 38, of Chester, said: “It looks like an aerial map of Milton Keynes. It must be man-made.”
Although the idea of Milton Keyne's sinking without a trace would be awesome, comparing it to a grand mythical city is a bit much.
If anyone has a clue how to do an invite only forum somewhere (not Google cause their forum sucks), let me know. I honestly don't want to give out advice here anymore for every troll in this forum to read.
I for one am hoping this works out, I am so sick of content in this thread. Lets get back to talking about Mark's nipples.

Also to Lobster - why the f do you play such a wide range of limits? Is there some donk at $100nl that picked on you on the way up and you are just relentless to ruin him?Anyways, I feel like your volume is insane, everytime I look at my buddylist you're playing 5 tables. I honestly was wondering if there's some reason you do the limit thing though, I wish I could tell myself I'd play 2-3 levels below my bread and butter and play my best game.Edit: I refuse to post so many times in a row, so just LLOLOLOLOL at see wik.

Also to Lobster - why the f do you play such a wide range of limits? Is there some donk at $100nl that picked on you on the way up and you are just relentless to ruin him?Anyways, I feel like your volume is insane, everytime I look at my buddylist you're playing 5 tables. I honestly was wondering if there's some reason you do the limit thing though, I wish I could tell myself I'd play 2-3 levels below my bread and butter and play my best game.Edit: I refuse to post so many times in a row, so just LLOLOLOLOL at see wik.
I'm a game selection nit, that is the main reason. I don't care what the stakes are, I just want the easiest path to putting other people's $ in my account. Take today for instance - one of my fav donks moved down and was playing 50nl, so I sat with him til he busto'd. There was also a super soft 5/10 game running, so I sat in it. 1/2 and 2/4 are my main games and i try to stick there, but I always look up a level or two trying to maximize profits (altho there was a super crazy soft 10/20 game a few days ago that I didn't have the stomach (or bankroll lol) to sit in :ts ), and I would rather sit in a lower stakes, easier table than playing one at my normal stakes filled with regs if the games aren't all that good at a particular time.Is this the best strategy to maximize my profits? I'm not 100% sure, but I know it works for me. Do I feel ashamed that I make a living off of bum hunting? Not in the least. :club:
I'm a game selection nit, that is the main reason. I don't care what the stakes are, I just want the easiest path to putting other people's $ in my account. Take today for instance - one of my fav donks moved down and was playing 50nl, so I sat with him til he busto'd. There was also a super soft 5/10 game running, so I sat in it. 1/2 and 2/4 are my main games and i try to stick there, but I always look up a level or two trying to maximize profits (altho there was a super crazy soft 10/20 game a few days ago that I didn't have the stomach (or bankroll lol) to sit in :ts ), and I would rather sit in a lower stakes, easier table than playing one at my normal stakes filled with regs if the games aren't all that good at a particular time.Is this the best strategy to maximize my profits? I'm not 100% sure, but I know it works for me. Do I feel ashamed that I make a living off of bum hunting? Not in the least. :club:
FWIW, this is much of what I have started doing. The games/limits/players, etc have all become so blurred, it's just about what tables are good now. In my HEM this month I have 6 limits that I have played (7 if you count mass tabling for 25 billionth).
TBH I sometimes do see things in here I'd like to respond to, but I'm always like 12 pages behind and feel like I'd like disrupt the vibe or something.
I had middle set v top set 3 times, once against Whatgreatis, while skyping with him. He chat tricked me...with real chat!
He had to chat trick you with set vs set?
I honestly would really like to do this. Thoughts everyone?
Then we will miss when dink donk comes around and the rotation of new and old posters will be stunted. Just do the trick that the min bet ers did and edit your posts like you did your 2008 results.
Then we will miss when dink donk comes around and the rotation of new and old posters will be stunted. Just do the trick that the min bet ers did and edit your posts like you did your 2008 results.
It isn't just the info anymore. What all this has caused me to realize is that so many people lurk this thread now, it feels like we are living in this glass house where everyone can see whatever they want. We post our day to day activities all of which are being judged by these other people that are just waiting to use it when it is opportune for them. This is probably truer for me than most cause I probably reveal a lot more of myself than most people in here, but it still is what it is. And besides that, why should I have to do extra work to hide my thoughts from people I don't want reading it and at the same time removing that info from the people that I do want to read it?
too late, bitch.
lol!please to be giving him some badazz chops too /highlihghts :club: bah, totally being selfish (i like c-thread as is), but rdog to stay imo