New Challenge (old Challenge)

Tim, I think you should take the rest of the month off.On another note, so awesome in your first HU4ROLLLLLLLZ match to win at showdown 20% of the time.Edit: My graph I posted earlier........take that graph and take away ALL my profit but $11 and you would have my new graph now.
Don't go to showdown so much fish.That thread was so epically awesome until you lost. What were your thoughts on the match?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Dealer: You have been dealt [4d 6c]Dealer: TreMomey raises to $6Dealer: kevlarcorse raises to $113, and is all inDealer: TreMomey adds $6Dealer: TreMomey foldsDealer: Uncalled bet of $107 returned to kevlarcorseDealer: kevlarcorse mucksDealer: kevlarcorse wins the pot ($12)Dealer: Hand #10723707675Dealer: kevlarcorse posts the small blind of $1Dealer: TreMomey posts the big blind of $2kevlarcorse: dont raise my blind pleaseDealer: You have been dealt [3s 4d]Dealer: kevlarcorse foldsDealer: Uncalled bet of $1 returned to TreMomeyDealer: TreMomey mucksDealer: TreMomey wins the pot ($2)Dealer: Hand #10723709029Dealer: TreMomey posts the small blind of $1Dealer: kevlarcorse posts the big blind of $2Dealer: You have been dealt [Qc Ad]Dealer: TreMomey raises to $6Dealer: kevlarcorse raises to $118, and is all inDealer: TreMomey calls $112Dealer: kevlarcorse shows [Ts 8h]Dealer: TreMomey shows [Qc Ad]Dealer: The flop is [Js 5c Qh]Dealer: The turn is [8c]Dealer: The river is [3h]Dealer: kevlarcorse shows a pair of EightsDealer: TreMomey shows a pair of QueensDealer: TreMomey wins the pot ($235.50) with a pair of QueensReloads, then about 15 hands later...Dealt to TreMomey [Ah Ac]TreMomey raises to $4kevlarcorse raises to $205, and is all inTreMomey calls $201kevlarcorse shows [Jd 9s]TreMomey shows [Ah Ac]*** FLOP *** [7d 3h Tc]*** TURN *** [7d 3h Tc] [5c]*** RIVER *** [7d 3h Tc 5c] [5h]kevlarcorse shows a pair of FivesTreMomey shows two pair, Aces and FivesTreMomey wins the pot ($409.50) with two pair, Aces and Fiveskevlarcorse is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $410 | Rake $0.50Board: [7d 3h Tc 5c 5h]Seat 1: TreMomey (small blind) showed [Ah Ac] and won ($409.50) with two pair, Aces and FivesSeat 2: kevlarcorse (big blind) showed [Jd 9s] and lost with a pair of Fives

Dealer: You have been dealt [4d 6c]Dealer: TreMomey raises to $6Dealer: kevlarcorse raises to $113, and is all inDealer: TreMomey adds $6Dealer: TreMomey foldsDealer: Uncalled bet of $107 returned to kevlarcorseDealer: kevlarcorse mucksDealer: kevlarcorse wins the pot ($12)Dealer: Hand #10723707675Dealer: kevlarcorse posts the small blind of $1Dealer: TreMomey posts the big blind of $2kevlarcorse: dont raise my blind pleaseDealer: You have been dealt [3s 4d]Dealer: kevlarcorse foldsDealer: Uncalled bet of $1 returned to TreMomeyDealer: TreMomey mucksDealer: TreMomey wins the pot ($2)Dealer: Hand #10723709029Dealer: TreMomey posts the small blind of $1Dealer: kevlarcorse posts the big blind of $2Dealer: You have been dealt [Qc Ad]Dealer: TreMomey raises to $6Dealer: kevlarcorse raises to $118, and is all inDealer: TreMomey calls $112Dealer: kevlarcorse shows [Ts 8h]Dealer: TreMomey shows [Qc Ad]Dealer: The flop is [Js 5c Qh]Dealer: The turn is [8c]Dealer: The river is [3h]Dealer: kevlarcorse shows a pair of EightsDealer: TreMomey shows a pair of QueensDealer: TreMomey wins the pot ($235.50) with a pair of QueensReloads, then about 15 hands later...Dealt to TreMomey [Ah Ac]TreMomey raises to $4kevlarcorse raises to $205, and is all inTreMomey calls $201kevlarcorse shows [Jd 9s]TreMomey shows [Ah Ac]*** FLOP *** [7d 3h Tc]*** TURN *** [7d 3h Tc] [5c]*** RIVER *** [7d 3h Tc 5c] [5h]kevlarcorse shows a pair of FivesTreMomey shows two pair, Aces and FivesTreMomey wins the pot ($409.50) with two pair, Aces and Fiveskevlarcorse is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $410 | Rake $0.50Board: [7d 3h Tc 5c 5h]Seat 1: TreMomey (small blind) showed [Ah Ac] and won ($409.50) with two pair, Aces and FivesSeat 2: kevlarcorse (big blind) showed [Jd 9s] and lost with a pair of Fives
LOL...Good having some beers with you yesterday bro!
Don't go to showdown so much fish.That thread was so epically awesome until you lost. What were your thoughts on the match?
I mean, he was definitely better than I expected but honestly it is hard to tell when someone runs so good. I mean, its a lot easier to bluff, etc when every time I call down light he rivered the flush or whatever. I dunno, I looked through some of the hands and I guess there are a couple I could have played different but overall I think I did what I could given the circumstances.
I mean, he was definitely better than I expected but honestly it is hard to tell when someone runs so good. I mean, its a lot easier to bluff, etc when every time I call down light he rivered the flush or whatever. I dunno, I looked through some of the hands and I guess there are a couple I could have played different but overall I think I did what I could given the circumstances.
Never take on a gambler HU in a finite number of hands.
The last part of the thread is the reason I hate fcp for the most part. LOL.
Never take on a gambler HU in a finite number of hands.
I agree with this to some degree. I think it is still a +EV spot but the fact that he is a gambler I think probably lessens my edge a little because for the most part I have to catch cards against him. Obviously didn't happen.

Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 43436The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $453.50BB: $437.50Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BTN/SB with J :club: 6 :DHero raises to $12, BB raises to $37, Hero raises to $97, BB calls $60Flop: ($194.00) 5 :D 4 :ts 7 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $150, BB raises to $340.50 all in, Hero calls $190.50Turn: ($875.00) 5 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($875.00) 8 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $875.00Hero shows J :4h 6 :jh (a straight, Eight high)BB shows 5 :5c K :3h (three of a kind, Fives)Hero wins $874.50(Rake: $0.50)pyykosa: idiotSyous: u called firstright? :x

I agree with this to some degree. I think it is still a +EV spot but the fact that he is a gambler I think probably lessens my edge a little because for the most part I have to catch cards against him. Obviously didn't happen.
He was going to FORCE you to catch cards because of the nature of the contest. The fact that HE caught cards was just gravy for him.
The last part of the thread is the reason I hate fcp for the most part. LOL.
Meh whatever. I don't expect everyone to like me. Nothing like using results from 250 hands, admitting someone ran like God but at the same time saying I played bad.
Going to play him again? Obviously a good choice as long as he doesnt run like god again
If I was going to play him again it would have to be for a set number of hands and it would have to be a good amount.Edit: BTW, I am not in any way trying to intimate I am a great HU player because I'm not.
If I was going to play him again it would have to be for a set number of hands and it would have to be a good amount.Edit: BTW, I am not in any way trying to intimate I am a great HU player because I'm not.
I missed something here clearly? Link?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($398.65)Button ($170)Preflop: Hero is SB with 10diamond.gif, 10spade.gifButton raises to $6, Hero raises to $20, Button calls $14Flop: ($40) 6club.gif, 5diamond.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $22, Button calls $22Turn: ($84) 6spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $36, Button calls $36River: ($156) 10club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $156, Button calls $92 (All-In)Total pot: $340 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had 9heart.gif, Jheart.gif (one pair, sixes).Hero had 10diamond.gif, 10spade.gif (full house, tens over sixes).Outcome: Hero won $339.50Boat_drinks4all: nice river dude

Vegas house questionIs everyone just bring a laptop to play online. Or is anyone bring a desktop?
Most, if not all people will be taking laptops. I will be taking my entire setup.
Careful......in the HH's posted I never win a hand.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t=0&start=0
Thats basically how the match went though, he ran hotter than the sun. You're right though, hard to evaluate his play when he had a big hand every time, or backdoored something on you. Easy to play when you're hitting hands. Oh ya Tre, stop taking money from $100 donks, kthxbye. haha but srsly, you're running 118bb/100 at 100. Also nh's posted, love it when guys just can't stand getting raised.

From the hands posted, I would say it's a good spot HU. Obviously, the posted hands don't tell the whole story.

Vegas house questionIs everyone just bring a laptop to play online. Or is anyone bring a desktop?
Laptop. No way I'm shipping my desktop from here to Vegas and then back.
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($398.65)Button ($170)Preflop: Hero is SB with 10diamond.gif, 10spade.gifButton raises to $6, Hero raises to $20, Button calls $14Flop: ($40) 6club.gif, 5diamond.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $22, Button calls $22Turn: ($84) 6spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $36, Button calls $36River: ($156) 10club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $156, Button calls $92 (All-In)Total pot: $340 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had 9heart.gif, Jheart.gif (one pair, sixes).Hero had 10diamond.gif, 10spade.gif (full house, tens over sixes).Outcome: Hero won $339.50Boat_drinks4all: nice river dude
I'd like to subscribe to your news letter.