New Challenge (old Challenge)

Is it in the shortstack bible that you get to run like the ****ing sun? I just lost 6 all ins to 20-30 BB stacks within like 3 minutes.
Why did you leave 6m? It seemed that was your bread and butter. I started in this thread when you really started playing HU, but I remember reading your HH and it was all 6m.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hey guys quick question. Absolutely 100% sick of sngs so im gonna start grinding some 6max. Whats a good buy-in rule? My total roll is near 6k but I only have $1500 on stars, is that enough for 50NL?

Why did you leave 6m? It seemed that was your bread and butter. I started in this thread when you really started playing HU, but I remember reading your HH and it was all 6m.
I am playing 6m. I only play HU occasionally.
Hey guys quick question. Absolutely 100% sick of sngs so im gonna start grinding some 6max. Whats a good buy-in rule? My total roll is near 6k but I only have $1500 on stars, is that enough for 50NL?
Yes. 20-30 buyins at the lower limits is fine.

Tyty. Definitely one of my more satisfying days in a while after what has happened the last few days and situationally the way I ran this morning.

VN Lobster, love it. Also, Feb has been one of my best months so far, so plz full tilt, dont eff it up. Hopefully this run good graph translates to everyone else running goot./graph
[x] Jealous
Yeah..............F U POKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
nice
Is it in the shortstack bible that you get to run like the ****ing sun? I just lost 6 all ins to 20-30 BB stacks within like 3 minutes.
Yes. When I was playing 6m, a wise man once told me that you can't let it bother you.
He didn't leave 6m.
Yeah..............F U POKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!Today-8.jpg
God I <3 you. Nice goin mannnn
VN Lobster, love it. Also, Feb has been one of my best months so far, so plz full tilt, dont eff it up. Hopefully this run good graph translates to everyone else running goot. FebSoFar.jpg
****ing nice month!!! What stakes?
Like Rog said, 20-30 is fine. I generally prefer more because I'm a nit, but if you have 6k in total and you know a lot about poker (which you do) you'll be fine playing $50nl with that much
Yes. When I was playing 6m, a wise man once told me that you can't let it bother you.
Well normally I don't obviously but 6 in a row is ridiculous.
****ing nice month!!! What stakes?
In before some other HU guys posts better graphs. :)Breakdown. Those 2/4 - 5/10 were chasing BS1. I'm really a $50-$100 player, but I've been taking shots at 1/2 when I see a good game.breakdown-1.jpg

Okay guys looking for feedback if you were the Hero would you call the All In?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com664054.gifCO (t9447)Button (t7661) Hero (SB) (t4782)BB (t11277)UTG (t3034)MP1 (t2290)MP2 (t8275) Hero's M: 15.94664054.gifPreflop: Hero is SB with Qheart.gif, Aspade.gifUTG calls t200, 4 folds, Hero calls t100, BB raises to t800, UTG calls t600, Hero calls t600Flop: (t2400) 2club.gif, 2spade.gif, 3spade.gif(3 players) Hero checks, BB bets t800, UTG raises to t2234 (All-In), Hero raises to t3982 (All-In), BB calls t3182Turn: (t12598) 2diamond.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: (t12598) Jdiamond.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: t12598