New Challenge (old Challenge)

Still playing like 20 minutes per week? :)For the record, Zach came home from going downtown last night drunker than I've ever seen any human in my life, and that includes the night he got banned from the Imperial Palace.
Hmm. Exceeding a standard for excessive human drunkenness that was previously set by oneself. That's not that bad I guess, until you realize Naismith is the one talking. I'm thinking he's seen some things, if you know what I mean.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hand of the session so farPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($198.50)SB ($100)BB ($30.90)Hero (UTG) ($251)Preflop: Hero is UTG with :D, :DHero raises to $4, 1 fold, SB raises to $12, 1 fold, Hero raises to $30, SB calls $18Flop: ($61) :club:, :4h, :5c(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $15, SB raises to $70 (All-In), Hero calls $55Turn: ($201) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($201) :ts(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $201 | Rake: $2Results:SB had :3h, :qh (straight, King high).Hero didn't show :D, :acOutcome: SB won $199

Dealer: tb17 has two pair, Kings and FoursDealer: Game #25093191979: tb17 wins pot ($469.60) with two pair, Kings and Foursnm me

Played this guy a little, he'd prolly 3bet < 3 times in about 80hands, so i was a little suprised what he turned up with...Full Tilt Pot-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($56.30)Button ($22.25)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qclub.gif, Qdiamond.gifButton raises to $1, Hero raises to $3, Button raises to $5, Hero raises to $15, Button raises to $22.25 (All-In), Hero calls $7.25Flop: ($44.50) 8spade.gif, Aclub.gif, Aheart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($44.50) 3heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($44.50) 8club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $44.50 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had Qspade.gif, 3diamond.gif (two pair, Aces and eights).Hero had Qclub.gif, Qdiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and Queens).Outcome: Hero won $44 :club:

Please post suckout in hand about 1150!! I like it. Very solid day
Weeeeeee. Villain is a spaz and I was willing to get in my $ lighter than I was. And for the record, he sucked out first. :club: No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($495.80)SB ($442)BB ($798)UTG ($394.70)Hero (MP) ($386.40)Preflop: Hero is MP with 7 :qh, A :D1 fold, Hero raises $14, 2 folds, BB calls $10Flop: ($30) 7 :D, 5 :jh, 7 :club:(2 players)BB bets $30, Hero raises $104, BB calls $74Turn: ($238) 9 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $268.40 (All-In), BB calls $268.40River: ($774.80) A :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $774.80Results:BB had 8 :5c, 6 :3h (flush, Ace high).Hero had 7 :D, A :D (full house, sevens over Aces).Outcome: Hero won $771.30
Bleh we are definitely not graph buddies. Might have to put in a second session later :club:
ftr, I ended up losing more than you yesterday, as my trip to robusto took a very swift, unexpected, and unappreciated turn, lol.
ftr, I ended up losing more than you yesterday, as my trip to robusto took a very swift, unexpected, and unappreciated turn, lol.
omg :(How bad did it get? Challenge thread not doing too well this week overall.
Wow, what you playing, 2/4 or 3/6?
2/4 to 5/10all the run bad was at 5/10. I had a 1.5k hand session at 2/4 against 1 villain. it was so sweet. it took me like 1k hands to figure out how to exploit him optimally, and then 500 hands to get from -1400 to +400I'm behind on hands so this was a nice pick me up. If I could dot his for 5 days in a row...oh man i'd be sick
omg :(How bad did it get? Challenge thread not doing too well this week overall.
Finished down about 3k. Was down $300 for the day and on my way to robusto, then 600 hands later (after losing a 85/15, a 70/30, and a 50/50 w/in the first 50 hands, and proceeding to go into massive spew mode) I was down $3k. Made back almost half of it, but was way too tired to be playing and gave back pretty much everything I recouped before quitting.Super frustrating day for me because while I did lose those few big hands/flips, I was on tilt pretty bad, didn't stop and played by far the worst I have all year, all of which bothered me way more than the actual $ lost (....ok that might not be true, but I was super annoyed with it, lol.But, and this may sound silly, I haven't had a session like that in a really long time, and while it was brutal to lose that much, I learned a ton from it. Hopefully February is back on track and there will be no January debacle repeat.

Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts...