• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Yes and ur PM inbox is full.Should I send it to your Mom and let her get it to you.
AIM it if you can, F PMs, but I think I can get the story from someone.
Congrats Mike. Picked a name yet?
all of the names i like have been vetoed. Can't name it after me because there are like 6 mikes in close extended family, she doesn't like braddigan or uriah.probably either end up james michael (and hope we have a girl so we can name her lilly) or mason michael.
A hand where I am a bit lost. Am I correct to fold here, I mean AK is the only hand in his range that beats me?32/25/1.4 3 bet of 14% over 60 handsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($25.25)Hero (Button) ($40.35)SB ($25)BB ($48.65)UTG ($10.80)MP ($7.95)Preflop: Hero is Button with Adiamond.gif, Qspade.gifUTG raises to $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, BB raises to $5, 1 fold, Hero calls $3Flop: ($10.60) 5club.gif, Aclub.gif, 6heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($10.60) 4club.gif(2 players)BB bets $4, Hero raises to $12, BB raises to $43.65 (All-In), Hero foldsTotal pot: $34.60 | Rake: $1.70Results:BB didn't showOutcome: BB won $32.90
This is from a few pages back...don't know if it's been discussed, but...Why are you raising here if you're gonna fold to a shove? seems like a complete spew. I'd just try to get a cheap showdown here...so call and reevaluate river.
I think we should all get C thread tattoos.Just sayin.
Lobstas!!!!!
I'll be a little weirded out if you get a lobster tattoo, fyi.
Imagine the look on the tattoo artist's face when you go in and pick out a pic of a crab, and ask them to tattoo "this lobster" on you.
lolwut.jpg
sorry didnt know you spoke something other than english.Im pretty sure what I said was v. clear and everyone understood it.and LOL i've been so confused aobut who voldemort was hahahhaaa.
wow, i guess maybe I shouldnt bring this up, but, uummmmm, how would you feel if he already has one?
I would crap a turtle.
Imagine the look on the tattoo artist's face when you go in and pick out a pic of a crab, and ask them to tattoo "this lobster" on you.
omg i hope i never get blackout drunk near a tattoo parlor, bcuz i would so do this. :club:
Uh Jordan..........quit please?
Jordan is running way under EV. My guess is he'll turn things around right....... now.
I opened up full tilt intending to play last night. I started off watching Jordan's HU match and was immediately tilted when Jordan's [KQ] fell to the villain's [JT] in a 4-bet all in flop [9 T J]. This made me realize that I was not in the right mindset to play poker, so instead I watched the match for another 20 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. Unfortunately, I didn't see the Jordan comeback.