New Challenge (old Challenge)

Hey Bull, just wanted to congratulate you on your progress. :ts I remember not so long ago you were playing .10/.25 (even .05/.10 IIRC?), it's been great to see you move up and do so well.Hope I can start making the same kind of progress soon.Nice graph, and nice to see another bowler :club: What's your average?
Thanks, I bowl 2 leagues and average 214 and 221 and I average 195 on sport shots at college tourneys.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

at some point, the little green line catches up with the big green line, right?i'm starting to understand why nl players suck so bad at HULHE, because i have had to make some fairly significant adjustments concerning my general approach going in the other direction.
Hi!Mark
When you are there I would advise taking a cab or something if your going to go from Harrah's to the stratosphere.. Jody and I walked the whole way while she was like 6 1/2 months pregnant, LOL! I just kept saying.. we are almost there! She still talks about how dumb I am because of this.
we're staying at mirage and i doubt we'll walk farther than bellagio
the PAD cash game this week is sooooo fantastic. won't post spoilers, you have to go watch it.nbcsports.com/pokeri didn't have the baby jordan, we had the gender ultrasound at 16 weeks yesterday. also just booked our last pre-baby vacation yesterday. apr 28 - may 3 - VEGAS. 2 cirque shows, lots of eating, spa and pool time, and then i get to play poker all night since she needs 12-14 hours of sleep. everybody win this week, i need to live vicariously. i have to do 2.2 more weeks of CPA prep before the last section of the exam next thursday so i'm pretty locked down when i get home from work.
Watching last nights now.I like the new intro.Was last weeks new? Math Geeks?
the PAD cash game this week is sooooo fantastic. won't post spoilers, you have to go watch it.nbcsports.com/pokeri didn't have the baby jordan, we had the gender ultrasound at 16 weeks yesterday. also just booked our last pre-baby vacation yesterday. apr 28 - may 3 - VEGAS. 2 cirque shows, lots of eating, spa and pool time, and then i get to play poker all night since she needs 12-14 hours of sleep. everybody win this week, i need to live vicariously. i have to do 2.2 more weeks of CPA prep before the last section of the exam next thursday so i'm pretty locked down when i get home from work.
We did this exactly same thing when my wife was about 5 months along. Just make sure she isnt on her feet a ton. You will probably spend some $ on taxi's.Edit: I see this was already said...
Am I the only poker player on the planet that doesn't enjoy PAD?
the cash game weeks are significantly better than the usual retard sng with hellmuth folding Q's in a 5 handed game with 15 bb's.
Am I the only poker player on the planet that doesn't enjoy PAD?
ya, these cash games are essentially short handed HSP. min $100k stacks, 200-400 (100), less color commentary, etc. whose new name is voldemort...last weeks math geeks SNG was absolutely horrendous, but was new.
ya, these cash games are essentially short handed HSP. min $100k stacks, 200-400 (100), less color commentary, etc. who's new name is voldemort...
it rhymes with Stec Trad and he's popular in his OT thread of teh day
ya, these cash games are essentially short handed HSP. min $100k stacks, 200-400 (100), less color commentary, etc. whose new name is voldemort...last weeks math geeks SNG was absolutely horrendous, but was new.
I sent you an IM on AIM.