• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Thank you for donating to NSD winnings sirFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($163.30)Button ($196.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aspade.gif, Kdiamond.gifButton raises to $3, Hero raises to $11, Button raises to $25, Hero raises to $68, Button calls $43Flop: ($136) 7spade.gif, Qdiamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $95.30 (All-In), 1 foldTotal pot: $136 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero didn't show Aspade.gif, Kdiamond.gif (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $135.50

I need some help with hand analysis in HM. I believe I may be losing money with AK when I get it all in preflop based on my nitty image and what I believe is a tighter 4bet/5bet range at 100NL in general and vs me.I have filtered my hands this year (90k hands) to AKAIPF = True; 68 times for -$511AIPR = False; 1039 for +$2421My issue is that I don't know how to get a view of the range I am getting it in against preflop this year. The table of hands at the bottom of the report page only has a column for the winning hand. I would like to see a column for the villain's hand.

Also, my graph used to look like BSmitty's, but decided to start winning at both.100000.jpg
mine looks like this now too for the most part. I think soooo much has to do with the type of opponents you play in a particular set amount of hands. My graph looked like Jay's for the first 4 or 5 days of the month.
I need some help with hand analysis in HM. I believe I may be losing money with AK when I get it all in preflop based on my nitty image and what I believe is a tighter 4bet/5bet range at 100NL in general and vs me.I have filtered my hands this year (90k hands) to AKAIPF = True; 68 times for -$511AIPR = False; 1039 for +$2421My issue is that I don't know how to get a view of the range I am getting it in against preflop this year. The table of hands at the bottom of the report page only has a column for the winning hand. I would like to see a column for the villain's hand.
I was able to export my aipf hands to excel and average out my equity which came out to 48%. I'm not 100% sure what this means yet, but my first impression is that it is good based on pot odds. However as I listed before I am down 511 and HM lists my equity adjusted amount as -601.????

i play ppl who suck too and fold to often my sd winnings still higher.but yea as always been said, a lot of it is your opponents and how you play against them, stack sizes and then of course their style.

main reason naismith wins w/out sd is cause he plays idiots that fold to him all the time cause...they're idiots!
So true. Like this guy, he folded a straight:PokerStars Game #23680818214: Tournament #132484477, $5.50+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level I (5/10) - 2009/01/07 23:21:43 ETTable '132484477 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Naismith (2540 in chips) Seat 2: Jord4n (1460 in chips) Naismith: posts small blind 5Jord4n: posts big blind 10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Naismith [4s 4h]Naismith: raises 10 to 20Jord4n said, "haha"Jord4n: calls 10*** FLOP *** [2h 8s 5h]Jord4n: checks Naismith: checks *** TURN *** [2h 8s 5h] [2d]Jord4n: bets 30Naismith: calls 30*** RIVER *** [2h 8s 5h 2d] [4d]Jord4n: bets 90Naismith: raises 210 to 300Naismith said, "Cooler?"Jord4n: raises 570 to 870Naismith: raises 1440 to 2310Jord4n said, "guess you have 44 lol"Jord4n said, "jesus"Naismith said, "LOL"Naismith said, "Good read."Jord4n said, "im a donk"Naismith said, "I'll show."Jord4n: folds Uncalled bet (1440) returned to NaismithNaismith collected 1840 from potNaismith: shows [4s 4h] (a full house, Fours full of Deuces)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1840 | Rake 0 Board [2h 8s 5h 2d 4d]Seat 1: Naismith (button) (small blind) collected (1840)Seat 2: Jord4n (big blind) folded on the River
I was able to export my aipf hands to excel and average out my equity which came out to 48%. I'm not 100% sure what this means yet, but my first impression is that it is good based on pot odds. However as I listed before I am down 511 and HM lists my equity adjusted amount as -601.????
If I am understanding the columns correctly, I am very confused by the results. If I have an average of 48% equity, shouldn't my EV adjusted be close to break even, half win/ half lose. I would have to be getting it in bad in large pots a significantly more often compared to small pots. How do I average 48% equity and get -500 in results with -600 equity adjusted?
Lobster, I'm matching you each day.
Significantly fewer hands + not a spewy donk in nonSD pots like me + lots of other things other things = you being a much better player than me.That being said, I am up currently $250 on you for the month and plan on making more than you in Feb. :club: Very nice graph too. :ts
Significantly fewer hands + not a spewy donk in nonSD pots like me + lots of other things other things = you being a much better player than me.That being said, I am up currently $250 on you for the month and plan on making more than you in Feb. :club: Very nice graph too. :ts
Oh don't make me start up another session! Haha.Significantly fewer hands mostly because of downswing recovery. I played like 42k hands in January and decided to take it easier this month, but I'm going to try to get 20-25k in by the end of the month.
The answer to your problem is.............DON'T BE SUCH A NIT!!!!

lol funny day.3 tabled i win flips today at 3/6 for a while. was stuck 3.6k to him at one point, but ended the sesh -600 after 1.1k hands.tried to get more reg on reg violence going on but couldn't get anyone to play so opened up some 5/10 tables with some donks and started a few games. ran AA into a set in a 3bet pot but rivered an ace, for a buy in, then flopped a str8 in a limped pot vs a set and a half stack...held, now im' quitting up 1.2k on the day.lol swongsand it was so awesome rivering that 2 outer. haven't done that in a while. i did a lil dance.- Jordan

lol funny day.3 tabled i win flips today at 3/6 for a while. was stuck 3.6k to him at one point, but ended the sesh -600 after 1.1k hands.tried to get more reg on reg violence going on but couldn't get anyone to play so opened up some 5/10 tables with some donks and started a few games. ran AA into a set in a 3bet pot but rivered an ace, for a buy in, then flopped a str8 in a limped pot vs a set and a half stack...held, now im' quitting up 1.2k on the day.lol swongsand it was so awesome rivering that 2 outer. haven't done that in a while. i did a lil dance.- Jordan
queerbait.
The answer to your problem is.............DON'T BE SUCH A NIT!!!!
If I am filtering correctly, my equity aipf for a full stake is 37%. That's not good. this is for 89 hands which is out of over 300k total.calling 5bet... need 36% equityShoving on a 4bet. I need 44% in equity including fold equity. Not really sure how to calculate my fold equity.Being a nit or not has no effect on unknowns. So if I 3bet a unknown with AK, I should be folding AK? That can't be right. :club:
did that yesterday :club:
it's a boy, bitches. he's also in the 97 percentile in size. Kaleigh is terrified. At 16 weeks hes a week and a half ahead of schedule on size.
You will learn that these % mean absolutely nothing, a month later your baby could be in the 10th percentile. Our girl (after she was born) went from 95 percentile to 50 percentile in two months.We also thought that they meant something tho. Congrats on your baby