• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

FUCK YOU IN THE FUCKING ASS YOU STUPID FUCKING GAME FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU POKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRI'll be back for the 25 billionth, can't play any moreFUCK YOU POKERfyoupoker.png

I'm 12 tabling 50NL FR right now for the 25 billionth hand thingo.I've had this session:KK into AA 4 timesQQ < AK twiceAK < QQAA < J8 aipfbut amazingly i'm not tilting, i'm keeping my head on and i'm proud....hopefully somehow recover (down like 2 BIs atm)

Im tallying up the numbers now, but Im pretty sure I won a minimum of 12 buy ins today. This is sick. People were giving their chips away plus I was running good. Hit soooooooooooo many sets, suprisingly tho, I didnt get paid on most of them.Edit: 13.25 buy ins in 2300 hands. By far my best day and most hands. Also as good as I was running there for awhile, I think it would be a bad beat for the 25b hand not to be dealt at one of my tables.

I'm going to play 200nl in a little bit and if I lose I'm going to be slightly annoyed. I'll be setting a stop loss this time so I don't lose 1200 in 30 minutes. Ah238 is going to be my lucky charm.

Im tallying up the numbers now, but Im pretty sure I won a minimum of 12 buy ins today. This is sick. People were giving their chips away plus I was running good. Hit soooooooooooo many sets, suprisingly tho, I didnt get paid on most of them.Edit: 13.25 buy ins in 2300 hands. By far my best day and most hands. Also as good as I was running there for awhile, I think it would be a bad beat for the 25b hand not to be dealt at one of my tables.
gj sir

LOL I love the games on stars right nowPokerStars Game #24997407826: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2009/02/16 1:29:09 CT [2009/02/16 2:29:09 ET]Table 'Wild II' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 3: Budde33 ($43.30 in chips) Seat 4: NLagreSSor ($20.35 in chips) Budde33: posts small blind $0.25NLagreSSor: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Budde33 [Td 3h]Budde33: raises $1 to $1.50NLagreSSor: calls $1*** FLOP *** [4d 7d Jh]NLagreSSor: bets $0.50Budde33: raises $2.50 to $3NLagreSSor: calls $2.50*** TURN *** [4d 7d Jh] [6h]NLagreSSor: checks Budde33: bets $6.50NLagreSSor: calls $6.50*** RIVER *** [4d 7d Jh 6h] [4c]NLagreSSor: checks Budde33: bets $10.50Wakepro24 joins the table at seat #5 NLagreSSor: folds Uncalled bet ($10.50) returned to Budde33Budde33 collected $21 from potBudde33: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot $22 | Rake $1 Board [4d 7d Jh 6h 4c]Seat 3: Budde33 (button) (small blind) collected ($21)Seat 4: NLagreSSor (big blind) folded on the River

Robusto on the weekend.Here's today's graphFU pokerFebruary152009.jpg

You said you were going good but not 13 buy ins good. very well done sir
You said you were going good but not 13 buy ins good. very well done sir
When we were playing together and I was raising like every other hand, I wasnt bluffing... lol.But I ran really hot at your table, and tbh I think it got to my head when I really thought I could win every pot and I made one mistake for a buy in. Not sure if it was at your table or not...

Sunday was good. Kicked it off with a healthy breakfast; namely, Zach, a couple of buddies and I went to the Egg Platter for a drunk breakfast at 4AM and I had my usual...chocolate chip pancakes and fries. After a short nap, we woke up and hit the grind:0673ef41952e1cc6347f4f807a532204.pngZach totally dominated in his first 400NL outing as well. We decided to make a big night of dinner and bar hopping. We hit a steakhouse that has huge steins of beer. I was pretty pumped about that for Zach's sake. He and his girlfriend saw the size of them and were like, "Is that all? That's how every beer is in Canada." Canadian shot glasses. After eating, we all realized that we're too old to stay out that late, so we came back to my place for some quality couch time. Zach's girlfriend went to sleep, so we were going to go play live poker. Zach said, "I'm going to lay down for 20 minutes and then we'll go." That was 4.5 hours ago.Here's the month:b8d8454dcb3ccfa01a4fcc53454c2d88.png

PokerStars Game #24998530031: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2009/02/16 2:30:43 CT [2009/02/16 3:30:43 ET]Table 'Wild II' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 3: Budde33 ($51.80 in chips) Seat 5: Dribbler ($54.05 in chips) Seat 6: Cartridge ($49.80 in chips) Cartridge: posts small blind $0.25Budde33: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Budde33 [Ac 2c]Dribbler: raises $1.50 to $2Cartridge: folds Budde33: calls $1.50*** FLOP *** [As 2h 8d]Budde33: checks Dribbler: bets $3.50Budde33: raises $7 to $10.50Dribbler: calls $7*** TURN *** [As 2h 8d] [Jh]Spitzi24 joins the table at seat #4 Budde33: bets $17.50Dribbler: calls $17.50*** RIVER *** [As 2h 8d Jh] [Js]Budde33: checks Dribbler: bets $24.05 and is all-inSpitzi24 leaves the tablegood or bad fold on river? I think he had like AK or AQ which sucks out on river obv...he could have had KK and wouldn't fold. Opinions please!

the mircos are not making new tables and the wait lists are getting epic. Dont leave it too late if you want to mass table the lower limits for the 25 billion hand
Post your 20+ tabling madness here! I started with 2 milliono hands left...can't believe I got in this many hands24tabling.png
I'm going to play 200nl in a little bit and if I lose I'm going to be slightly annoyed. I'll be setting a stop loss this time so I don't lose 1200 in 30 minutes. Ah238 is going to be my lucky charm.
Everything was going fine until Adam left. Graph and hands to follow. I'm also more than slightly annoyed.