• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Here's the history...this is the third straight time I've raised the limper. I don't recognize re-raiser, but he just sat down and is 16/15 over 90 hands so he's probably a competent player. Fold pre? 4-bet pre? How do you play this flop? I have a million different questions about this hand and it got me thinking about the state of poker as well, which may elaborate on later.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($150)UTG ($75)Hero (MP) ($228.05)CO ($48.90)Button ($194.30)SB ($200)Preflop: Hero is MP with Jspade.gif, Kspade.gifUTG calls $2, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, SB raises to $28, 2 folds, Hero calls $20Flop: ($60) 5club.gif, 9spade.gif, 7spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $40, Hero raises to $200.05 (All-In)

Fold pre. Flop is fine. And yes the state of the game is high variance pre flop play. Fun stuff. All the 3 bet monkeys are taking away some of the post flop edge. Most are FPP/Rakeback whores cause they never learned what to do after they get past 3 betting. Funny thing is that I get 3 bet much less at higher stakes than I do at 1/2.

Fold pre. Flop is fine. And yes the state of the game is high variance pre flop play. Fun stuff. All the 3 bet monkeys are taking away some of the post flop edge. Most are FPP/Rakeback whores cause they never learned what to do after they get past 3 betting. Funny thing is that I get 3 bet much less at higher stakes than I do at 1/2.
Yeah.I dunno.This hand just really f'in pissed me off for some reason. Yeah, I've raised 3 straight limps...but how does he not realize that makes my range even stronger here? Does he somehow not realize that I know he knows that when he raises? And this is the player I give credit to for being competent.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($150)UTG ($75)Hero (MP) ($228.05)CO ($48.90)Button ($194.30)SB ($200)Preflop: Hero is MP with Jspade.gif, Kspade.gifUTG calls $2, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, SB raises to $28, 2 folds, Hero calls $20Flop: ($60) 5club.gif, 9spade.gif, 7spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $40, Hero raises to $200.05 (All-In), SB calls $132 (All-In)Turn: ($404) 3diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($404) 8heart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $404 | Rake: $3Results:SB had 5heart.gif, 6heart.gif (straight, nine high).Hero had Jspade.gif, Kspade.gif (high card, King).Outcome: SB won $401

That's a pretty ****ing retarded hand for him to be 3 betting with a fish limping. Nothing irritates me more than when regs have no ****ing clue that getting in pissing contests with other regs and having to be BMOC is ****ing retarded. So many are so absolutely clueless that they forget that they are going to generate their profit from fish and not taking a hand that plays great multi way like this and shutting the fish out of the pot.Edit: Also, I rarely talk shit at the tables but hands like that get me to go off on a reg pretty easily just because it is sooooo ****ing retarded.

That's a pretty ****ing retarded hand for him to be 3 betting with a fish limping. Nothing irritates me more than when regs have no ****ing clue that getting in pissing contests with other regs and having to be BMOC is ****ing retarded. So many are so absolutely clueless that they forget that they are going to generate their profit from fish and not taking a hand that plays great multi way like this and shutting the fish out of the pot.Edit: Also, I rarely talk shit at the tables but hands like that get me to go off on a reg pretty easily just because it is sooooo ****ing retarded.
<3I started drinking wine after the hand...three glasses later I feel ok about it. Perhaps a solution for you as well?
<3I started drinking wine after the hand...three glasses later I feel ok about it. Perhaps a solution for you as well?
Wine makes all of life's problems go away. At least until you finish the bottle and throw up on the carpet and have a whole new problem :club:
A8s > JJ @ 120k now.
W00t, gogogo!
Wine makes all of life's problems go away. At least until you finish the bottle and throw up on the carpet and have a whole new problem :(W00t, gogogo!
Speaking from experience?
Im gonna try and find some pictures of where i lived in college. Yours is like the Ritz compared to the shithole I lived in. It got condemned 2 years later.
One of my college houses -- 9 rooms. 7 guys. $25 apiece rent. They tore it down a couple years later.
HAHAHAHAHA this thread took a really good turn and has some gold in ithttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-c...53/index25.htmlstart at page 25. hahahahahaha.(its the pokerstars scoop thread asking for suggestions for the spring tournament series but now its just loltastic)
"Hey, There are some Christians who play poker and post here, and if you could your best to not go out of your way to offend us, it would be greatly appreciated. So if we could just get back to the purpose of this thread, all would be well. Thanks."You know when, in the movies, right before the entire dam collapses, you see a close up of a little spray of water and some particles of concrete disintegrating? That's that post.
One of my college houses -- 9 rooms. 7 guys. $25 apiece rent. They tore it down a couple years later.
heh, we didnt know it at the time last year but our apartment atm is pretty much the g'ville ghetto on this side of town. i had a post in here awhile ago about gunshots waking me up ~midnight. my neighbors are neat toogogogogogogo jesse!!!

Before everyone gets all excited about Luke's apartment...you wouldn't relocate to the Gaza Strip because they had brand new homes for cheap. Gainesville's a little worse than that. Also, hard to avoid the obnoxious Gator fans there.Unrelated to that, I challenge Cobalt (or anyone) to HU4ROLLZ Crazy Pineapple style.

heh, we didnt know it at the time last year but our apartment atm is pretty much the g'ville ghetto on this side of town. i had a post in here awhile ago about gunshots waking me up ~midnight. my neighbors are neat toogogogogogogo jesse!!!
prop bet on Luke surviving this year?lol jk, stay safe.

So I quit some guy who I was playing heads-up, and he followed me...GAMBLINGUYVA: bi.tchGAMBLINGUYVA: You mother played me last nightCITZENERASED: yeh she was sayingCITZENERASED: apparently you don't raise a lotCITZENERASED: if you get what i mean