• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

My graph looked similarly to this at this point last month
Seriously, we must be poker blood brothers or something (except I think you are better at teh pokerz :club: ). That is all I am saying however because I believe there is a chance that posting my early month run good graph in January must have doomswitched me somehow, and I am not going to allow February to get f'ed. :ts
Those who have staked/backed people long term...what precautions do you take (besides obvious selectivity ones) to ensure you are not going to get screwed? I know it isn't foolproof regardless but do you ask for access to the other persons account, etc etc
If someone is going to screw you over, having access to the account isn't going to help you. I know there are some pretty prominent tourney backers that have access but I think it starts the relationship out the wrong way. We get an update every week with cashier/HEM screenshots so we know where they stand. I think anything beyond that is probably asking too much and would create an odd trusting relationship.

I <3 85/44sNo-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($403.40)SB ($152)BB ($222.50)UTG ($164)MP ($428.50)CO ($883.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :5c, K :D1 fold, MP raises $12, CO raises $40, Hero raises $126, 3 folds, CO raises $843.75 (All-In), Hero calls $277.40 (All-In)Flop: ($824.80) 4 :3h, 6 :club:, 8 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($824.80) 3 :qh(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($824.80) 4 :ts(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $824.80Results:Hero had A :D, K :D (one pair, fours).CO had 9 :4h, J :jh (one pair, fours).Outcome: Hero won $821.30

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19/high-...visisted-88525/you can pretty much skip anything that isn't written by jman - he quotes the questions he answering, etc.
It took me gobs of hours. Very good read. I think I'd heard his root beer float play before...but it was awesome to get a clearer/funnier picture.

Hey gents,Had a hand come up at Commerce today that I wanted some opinions on, but instead of posting in strat thought I'd post it here - hope you don't mind, but I've been finding the advice in this thread really valuable recently.100NL FR Hero is BTN w/ $570 - TAG image, if one can have an image at 100NL at Commerce.Villain is HJ w/ $320 - LAG, seems competent, plays a lot of pots, makes some loose calls I wouldn't, but overall, not a huge spewer.Villain Raises to $10Hero RR to $36 w/ As KsVillain calls.Flop is Ad Th 9c Villain checks.Hero bets $60Villain Calls.Turn is Jc.Villain shoves his remaining $200ish into the middle.Hero...?

if hes not a spewer its a fold. I'd probably fold most 2p hands there as well according to your read.

Da Lobsta!!!!!!!!
for a second I thought this said Die Lobsta and I was gonna just quote and post...This is ok too.Teach me Bobster the Lobster
Best. Day. Ever.Woohoo, first $4k+ day!. Wanted to put in more hands tonight, but I am starting to get tired, so enough is enough for right now. :club:
That looks like a lot of fun.

This hand made me LOLFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($52.50)Button ($35.95)SB ($36.75)Hero (BB) ($61.65)UTG ($38.15)MP ($50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kclub.gif, 9diamond.gif4 folds, SB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.50Flop: ($2) 8club.gif, 7club.gif, Kdiamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50Turn: ($11) Jspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($11) 5heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $31.25 (All-In), Hero calls $31.25Total pot: $73.50 | Rake: $3Results:SB had 5spade.gif, 3club.gif (one pair, fives).Hero had Kclub.gif, 9diamond.gif (one pair, Kings).Outcome: Hero won $70.50Thxforyourchips: holy cowThxforyourchips: u don't think 2 pair or straight there?Thxforyourchips: your kings are just awesome?Thxforyourchips: i can't play with amatuersPokerSweetie123: im sorryPokerSweetie123: i just click buttons

jesus christ jesse you is a sickoooooooand ty all for the kind words... a win was longgg overdue for mme.
sicko imo. grats on the day sir!im still in, 130k going into day 2. prolly top 5 in chips with 20 left i think. gl me tomorrow
sicko imo. grats on the day sir!im still in, 130k going into day 2. prolly top 5 in chips with 20 left i think. gl me tomorrow
sick jesse!ru sure u want to keep on playing cash? Everytime I hear about u playing a live tourney u seem to get pretty deep...