New Challenge (old Challenge)

I LOVE stars bonuses, its awesome seeing people you have like 30 hands on and they're like 60/10s :club:

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

sigh shot takingthe games were good and i was enjoying myselffeb11nl50yo9.jpgthen i saw some droolers on a table and decided to sit it, full of confidence. i did not play wellfeb11nl100xw3.jpgi'm fully aware that this is not a huge deal - it's only 1/2 a buyin, after all - but i have high expectations when i sit with people who should be giving me money. oh well, they will be sitting together again, i'm sure. maybe next time i won't be so retarded.

lol no worries nothing really funny to report. pretty much just a bunch of standard spots/suckouts and then me wishing the 3/6 drooler didnt have to run so hot against me but that's bout it.i gotta go to class tonight so im quitting now. maybe will play more this evening but idk since im going out i think.pretty sure fri will be a good day tho. yea. pretty sure.also, this class tonight tilts me to absolutely no end.i decided i have to smoke weed before going to it. i dont smoke often, and i have only gone to class high once...but ooooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooodnessssssssssssssssss i cant sit thru this class ever again.it's one of those 2:45 long classes where most teachers only teach for actually 1.5 hours or something. Maybe 1.75 if you're unlucky.Not this one.She likes going on for the entire time.And we have assigned seats.And if we text during class and she sees it she takes off points.And if we miss two classes it's a dropped letter grade.And ironically it's about alcoholism and other addictions (gambling gets mentioned here and there and I always wanna talk bout it but the class is so boring/bad now that I dont say a word).I like my ().What else.So yea, long story. It's a horrendous class and I can't justify sitting there for 2:45 of my life, but since I have to I'm going to do it with a smile on my face.the end.- Jordan
that's what she said.
I never ever read 4, do they have good threads like this very often?
I don't read it generally unless someone links from here. I prefer the intimacy of FCP.
he blogged about this at CR not too long ago i thinks.
Yeah, someone linked to that blog in one of my recent NL strat threads.
lol, thats funny.I never ever read 4, do they have good threads like this very often? Also Ive seen that Internet pokers guy playing before. Didnt he used to play really high stakes at one point?
You'll likely learn more and get better strategy advice on 2p2 but you'll lack the sense of community that FCP provides.And he (Internet Pokers) still does.
You'll likely learn more and get better strategy advice on 2p2 but you'll lack the sense of community that FCP provides.And he (Internet Pokers) still does.
I think this is why I never bothered to go anywhere else :club:

My graph looked similarly to this at this point last month (minus the positive red line). 100% of the hands played are at 2/4 NL 6 max. Keep it going one time?Feb1-12.jpg[ ] $1/handEdit: This is all after taking the first 3 days of the month off to regroup and retool my game, so effectively 9 days of poker.

Blasphemy!!!Honestly I don't know that I necessarily agree with that anymore unless you know specifically whose advice to take over there. So many people acting like they know everything giving out really, really bad advice.
Blasphemy!!!Honestly I don't know that I necessarily agree with that anymore unless you know specifically whose advice to take over there. So many people acting like they know everything giving out really, really bad advice.
Reading the Jman well alone is better than anything you'll find on FCP. If you know how to sift out bad advice, 2p2 is a goldmine of quality info.
Phil Galfond made a 9 high call against Benyamine a week ago, it was just ridiculous.
My graph looked similarly to this at this point last month (minus the positive red line). 100% of the hands played are at 2/4 NL 6 max. Keep it going one time?Feb1-12.jpg[ ] $1/handEdit: This is all after taking the first 3 days of the month off to regroup and retool my game, so effectively 9 days of poker.
Sick life
Reading the Jman well alone is better than anything you'll find on FCP. If you know how to sift out bad advice, 2p2 is a goldmine of quality info.
yep. this is one of the single best things ever though. i've read it a few times now, and i'm probably due to read it again soon.
yep. this is one of the single best things ever though. i've read it a few times now, and i'm probably due to read it again soon.
I read it at the pit of my downswing and made a lot of changes to my game and voila!Seriously, read it anytime you aren't confident about your game or anytime you want to learn something.