• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hoping this wasnt at $200max.
Oops :club:. Eh, I lost a good chunk a couple days ago. I posted my graph but it probably didn't look too bad cause I had winnings at 3/6 and 5/10 to offset it.

yesssssssssssss another lol dayo well. im not really upset. once again nothing i really can do.played a good opponent at 5/10. Won half a buyin off him at 5/10.then get hnr at 10/20 and lose a grand. then play an absolute drooler at 3/6 and he wins 4 bi off me...hit andr an after i won one back naturally. Fav hand vs him was AA < K5 on A55 lolzthus,feb03.jpgso technically im on a 7.5k downswong but i feel like i could easily be up 10k after only like 3k hands played...not too upset about many hands ive played this month although def some hands coulda prob saved a bit

lol no worries nothing really funny to report. pretty much just a bunch of standard spots/suckouts and then me wishing the 3/6 drooler didnt have to run so hot against me but that's bout it.i gotta go to class tonight so im quitting now. maybe will play more this evening but idk since im going out i think.pretty sure fri will be a good day tho. yea. pretty sure.also, this class tonight tilts me to absolutely no end.i decided i have to smoke weed before going to it. i dont smoke often, and i have only gone to class high once...but ooooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooodnessssssssssssssssss i cant sit thru this class ever again.it's one of those 2:45 long classes where most teachers only teach for actually 1.5 hours or something. Maybe 1.75 if you're unlucky.Not this one.She likes going on for the entire time.And we have assigned seats.And if we text during class and she sees it she takes off points.And if we miss two classes it's a dropped letter grade.And ironically it's about alcoholism and other addictions (gambling gets mentioned here and there and I always wanna talk bout it but the class is so boring/bad now that I dont say a word).I like my ().What else.So yea, long story. It's a horrendous class and I can't justify sitting there for 2:45 of my life, but since I have to I'm going to do it with a smile on my face.the end.- Jordan

Looks like Tiffany got raped again.
Not yet, she usually plays late afternoons/evenings. So hopefully that will make my graph look even better tonight.Although gilbertology has a new thing for taking her $ as well, so I need to fight him for her. It's like we are back in high school fighting over a girl... :club:
Not yet, she usually plays late afternoons/evenings. So hopefully that will make my graph look even better tonight.Although gilbertology has a new thing for taking her $ as well, so I need to fight him for her. It's like we are back in high school fighting over a girl... :club:
LOL, she must feel sooooooooo special.