• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Sigh.......guess who is playing 1 table of .25/.50? :club:
i sat down he only played about 10 hands then left. got $1 off him he left with about $80still hope he can run that up for u guys to take it again
When you don't really want to play but you feel like you should, do you usually end up playing?
Honestly, I'm against playing unless you are 100% focused on it, and sharp.If you're tired, drowsy, or plain just don't feel like playing, or feel like doing something else, I don't think you should play.If this happens too often, then the game isn't a wise career choice, but if you aren't going to play your best, I think it's better to not play, since it's such a competitive game, and your B game might not be a winning game.
Honestly, I'm against playing unless you are 100% focused on it, and sharp.If you're tired, drowsy, or plain just don't feel like playing, or feel like doing something else, I don't think you should play.If this happens too often, then the game isn't a wise career choice, but if you aren't going to play your best, I think it's better to not play, since it's such a competitive game, and your B game might not be a winning game.
but what if I have a # of hands for the month bet with mikey and I am behind pace so far? :club: that said, i agree 100%.

lol ezgamePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($50.75)Hero (Button) ($89)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kclub.gif, 9diamond.gifHero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1Flop: ($3) 3club.gif, 2spade.gif, Kheart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, SB raises to $7, Hero raises to $17, SB raises to $49.25 (All-In), Hero calls $32.25Turn: ($101.50) 10diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($101.50) 2heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $101.50 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had Kclub.gif, 9diamond.gif (two pair, Kings and twos).SB had 7heart.gif, 6spade.gif (one pair, twos).Outcome: Hero won $101

Anyone else think Mark looks like the guy from Lonely Island? (I'm on a Boat, Jizz in my Pants, etc)mark.jpgUntitled-1.jpg
lololzzzzzzerskates
the boat ride song was so, so hilarious. i literally cannot watch these things standing up because i fall over laughing.
TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHER ****ING BOAT.
lololzzzzzzerskates
[x] in before tourney players say cash players are just jealous
lololzzzzzzerskates
just get a haircut? It doesn't have to be actually short but go to a nice enough place that they can tell you how to do it on a daily basis.
Teeth brushing also couldn't hurt
img21945611610rj1.jpgMark
stellar. New house shirt?
but what if I have a # of hands for the month bet with mikey and I am behind pace so far? :club: that said, i agree 100%.
lol, I think volume bets are a leak for some people, not all.I'm just not the type of guy who has grinded because I had to grind. In the past, I have gotten into spots where I've been cash poor and needed to make money to survive, but those never ever ended up well. I would never end up playing my A game. I guess it's similar to the pressure a volume bet could have, although the volume bet would exude less pressure.
lol, I think volume bets are a leak for some people, not all.I'm just not the type of guy who has grinded because I had to grind. In the past, I have gotten into spots where I've been cash poor and needed to make money to survive, but those never ever ended up well. I would never end up playing my A game. I guess it's similar to the pressure a volume bet could have, although the volume bet would exude less pressure.
Yeah, this is the first time I have made one, and I am pretty sure it will be my last, lol. I was just looking for motivation to put in more hands, as I always feel like I could have played more, but I probably should have picked a normal 31 day month to play the most hands I ever have. :club: The $ amount isn't so much that I will be stressed out if I lose, so I am not worried about that affecting me (altho i will def be annoyed).So I am not sure this was the best way to try to play more each month, and like I said I agree that being focused is the most important thing when playing instead of just robotically putting in hands, but it is a fun mental experiment/training for me if nothing else I think.
Random stupid question.I was going to go to Off Topic to start a Metro thread and I probably will to ask this question but theres enough Metros(checky, nosup etc) in here to make it worth asking before starting a thread......I have been "silently" inquiring about a really good job in my department and was told the other day all I have to do is approach HR and it will get moving.I have long hair, not long enough to pony tail. Its pretty wild, thick, messy and a bit curly. Everyones already told me and I know myself I need to sort it out if I want to appear professional enough(Im in a laid back department where I could where flip flops if I wanted).I've tried moose, no idea why, and really sticky gel. None of it works longer than 20 minutes. I'm going for the American Pyscho look. I have no idea about these things, really clueless, I never maintain my hair. Any quick solutions appreciated.I'll ask else where soon enough
shave head....for serious.

So I was gonna make a FU poker graph..then I decided only 1k to 10k, why not play it out?Good decision by me imofeb6.pngAnd the month so farfeb5.png

FML, up 2.5bi then this... aggro tard had been doing this often with ATC. 75/35/2PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($19.45)BB ($19.25)UTG ($29.45)Hero (MP) ($18.70)CO ($7.95)Button ($9.85)Preflop: Hero is MP with K :club:, Q :club:1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, 1 foldFlop: ($1.30) Q :3h, 3 :qh, K :((3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1, CO calls $1, SB raises to $19.05 (All-In), Hero calls $17.30 (All-In), CO calls $6.55 (All-In)Turn: ($45.45) 9 :D(3 players, 3 all-in)River: ($45.45) J :club:(3 players, 3 all-in)Total pot: $45.45 | Rake: $2.25Results:SB had 2 :D, K :D (flush, King high).Hero mucked K :ts, Q :3d (two pair, Kings and Queens).CO mucked 7 :D, 10 :jh (flush, Queen high).Outcome: SB won $43.20LOL, then someone is bitchin at him about his bad play, so he is too distracted to play this hand like 5min ^^PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($35)BB ($11.20)UTG ($37.05)Hero (MP) ($10.10)CO ($10)Button ($18.30)Preflop: Hero is MP with 10 :4h, 10 :club:1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, 1 foldFlop: ($1.30) 9 :club:, 10 :club:, 10 :club:(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, 2 foldsTotal pot: $1.30 | Rake: $0.05Results:Hero didn't show 10 :5c, 10 :club: (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $1.25Edit: What do ya'll think of the flop bet with quads? Both villans (one being the aggro one that was shoving 1-2bi on about 60% of flops, even if someone bet. He seemed to do it more if there was a c-bet iirc) were pretty distracted with each other in the chatbox...

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($199.75)Hero (SB) ($202.10)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qspade.gif, 6spade.gifButton raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5, Button calls $3.50Flop: ($10) 6club.gif, 3spade.gif, 4spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7, Button calls $7Turn: ($24) Kspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $15.50, Button calls $15.50River: ($55) 7diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $40, Hero raises to $174.60 (All-In)...Villain doesn't insta call, all right I'm ahead.Timebank, that's ok, he just has tough decision**** it's timing down quite a bit, he's totally slowrolling5seconds leftButton calls $132.25 (All-In)ShitTotal pot: $399.50 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button mucked 9spade.gif, 5spade.gif (flush, King high).Hero had Qspade.gif, 6spade.gif (flush, King high).Outcome: Hero won $399Phew

So I was bored and didn't feel like playing cash quite yet and saw a $29 satty to FTOPS#18 was 1 person away from filling. #18 is a $216 HU PLO tourney. I <3 HU plo so I joined. RD1 opponent sat out so I got a bye pretty much to rd 2. RD2 I dominated him, eventually final blow was my AQxx vs his JJxx on KJT flop. Finals I made a stupid play when I should have raised him off his hand and didn't so I was down early. Down 2800 to 200 at 25/50 and then stormed back to dominate and win my seat.weeeeeeeeeeee! :club: