• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

OMg i just played the most ridiculous match.This guy buys in for 50.50$ and instantly coolers me/spazzes to run it into like 350$ i get it back pretty even then these 2 hands to finish the match.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 31572The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $194.20BB: $253.95Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN/SB with 5 :club: 8 :tsHero raises to $3, BB calls $2Flop: ($6.00) Q :club: 7 :( 6 :club:(2 players)BB bets $6, Hero calls $6Turn: ($18.00) 9 :club:(2 players)BB bets $71, Hero raises to $185.20 all in, BB calls $114.20River: ($388.40) 5 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $388.40Hero shows 5 :4h 8 :5c (a straight, Nine high)BB shows 7 :D 6 :D (two pair, Sevens and Sixes)Hero wins $387.90(Rake: $0.50)Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 31574The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $388.80BB: $58.75Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN/SB with 7 :club: K :club:Hero raises to $2, BB calls $1Flop: ($4.00) 7 :D 2 :D 4 :jh(2 players)BB bets $3, Hero calls $3Turn: ($10.00) 4 :3h(2 players)BB bets $8, Hero calls $8River: ($26.00) 7 :qc(2 players)BB bets $24, Hero raises to $55, BB calls $21.75 all inFinal Pot: $117.50Hero shows 7 :club: K :club: (a full house, Sevens full of Fours)BB mucks T :3d Q :spade:Hero wins $117.00(Rake: $0.50)like wowwwwwww

Get on Skype.And I just saw you win a big one.
Are you still allowed to talk on Skype/AIM while playing on Tilt? I thought Acid posted awhile back that this wasn't allowed.
fk youj mark, i thoguth we were cool, how can you not pcik up at fikign nmidnight., considers us enemis for life
LOL drunk dials :)Mark

Looks like I'm going to be joining Suited_Up at the IP. Don't know his dates but I just booked June 6-8 for $64 total. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to get there. Looking forward to finally meeting everybody!! :club::ts :icon_biggrin:Edit: Looks like I can fly out of New Orleans for about $250.

Are you still allowed to talk on Skype/AIM while playing on Tilt? I thought Acid posted awhile back that this wasn't allowed.
I'm sure it's against their rules, but we're obviously not colluding since we're playing HU, so **** them.I need my Skype to keep me sane. I would be so bored and lonely without it, lol.Also, FTP not allowing these is just dumb. How many people talk non-poker related topics when playing. Half the time I'm talking to someone about hockey or whatever on AIM.
It's 4 am in the morning and I think I'm suffering chronic insomnia which is why I had a headache all day today. How bad of an idea is it to use my FPPs to buy into a Sunday Major?
This is what I do with my fpps. Its better value then waiting for $1500 bonus and almost as good as the $4k bonus.
Looks like I'm going to be joining Suited_Up at the IP. Don't know his dates but I just booked June 6-8 for $64 total. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to get there. Looking forward to finally meeting everybody!! :club::ts :icon_biggrin:Edit: Looks like I can fly out of New Orleans for about $250.
Booked!!!!!!!!! $315 for flight and hotel. Pretty sweet.

I don't know anything about Vegas, have never been. I might go from June 26-Jul1st to catch two $1500 events. I found soem cheap hotel + flight combos. Between Plaza, Circus, Circus, Stratosphere, and IP what's the smartest? Obv I want to be close to the WSOP, which one would be smartest? They are all similar in price, I only plan to sleep there and otherwise not be there much, any help appreciated!

This is what I do with my fpps. Its better value then waiting for $1500 bonus and almost as good as the $4k bonus.
That settles it. How quick is it processed, I don't want to buy it now in case I fall asleep in the next two hours but I also don't want to buy a ticket and not use it today, should I register 1/2 an hour before, 15 minutes, 5?
LOL.... I'll give you a high five as I leave and you come in. We're there 5/28-6/6.
I don't know anything about Vegas, have never been. I might go from June 26-Jul1st to catch two $1500 events. I found soem cheap hotel + flight combos. Between Plaza, Circus, Circus, Stratosphere, and IP what's the smartest? Obv I want to be close to the WSOP, which one would be smartest? They are all similar in price, I only plan to sleep there and otherwise not be there much, any help appreciated!
Of those, you'll want the IP.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($1839)Button ($381.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :4h, A :club:Button calls $5, Hero raises to $40, Button calls $30Flop: ($80) J :D, J :club:, 3 :D(2 players)Hero bets $48, Button calls $48Turn: ($176) 10 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $200, Hero raises to $400, Button calls $93.90 (All-In)River: ($763.80) Q :ts(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $763.80 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had K :3h, 4 :D (one pair, Jacks).Hero had A :qh, A :D (two pair, Aces and Jacks).Outcome: Hero won $763.30

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($1839)Button ($381.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :4h, A :club:Button calls $5, Hero raises to $40, Button calls $30Flop: ($80) J :D, J :club:, 3 :D(2 players)Hero bets $48, Button calls $48Turn: ($176) 10 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $200, Hero raises to $400, Button calls $93.90 (All-In)River: ($763.80) Q :ts(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $763.80 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had K :3h, 4 :D (one pair, Jacks).Hero had A :qh, A :D (two pair, Aces and Jacks).Outcome: Hero won $763.30
Where do you find these guys?
Movin up Matt?
Where do you find these guys?
I've been mixing in 5/10 and 3/6 this month. I'm still playing 95% of my hands at 1/2 and 2/4, but I have played 3/6 sporadically in the past and I figured that my online BR is more than strong enough to handle the swings of some 5/10, so I figured I might as well sit and wait to see if I can get some massive donks to play me while I'm sitting there waiting. The worst thing that happens is that I have to turn away 10 regs, but I'm not trying to get much action there anyway, so I think it's a good thing for me.I'd played this guy at lower stakes, and he's obviously absolutely horrible.

Full Tilt Poker Game #10512443581: FTOPS Event #9 (73887340), Table 688 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:11:00 ET - 2009/02/08Seat 1: cheesemonster (2,026)Seat 2: IthinkUthnkIsuk (3,974)cheesemonster posts the small blind of 15IthinkUthnkIsuk posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to IthinkUthnkIsuk [Ac Jc]cheesemonster raises to 90IthinkUthnkIsuk raises to 270cheesemonster calls 180*** FLOP *** [Js 2d Ts]IthinkUthnkIsuk bets 378cheesemonster calls 378*** TURN *** [Js 2d Ts] [6s]IthinkUthnkIsuk bets 3,326, and is all incheesemonster calls 1,378, and is all inIthinkUthnkIsuk shows [Ac Jc]cheesemonster shows [7s 7c]Uncalled bet of 1,948 returned to IthinkUthnkIsuk*** RIVER *** [Js 2d Ts 6s] [Kd]IthinkUthnkIsuk shows a pair of Jackscheesemonster shows a pair of SevensIthinkUthnkIsuk wins the pot (4,052) with a pair of Jackscheesemonster stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4,052 | Rake 0Board: [Js 2d Ts 6s Kd]Seat 1: cheesemonster (small blind) showed [7s 7c] and lost with a pair of SevensSeat 2: IthinkUthnkIsuk (big blind) showed [Ac Jc] and won (4,052) with a pair of JacksOn to the 2nd round of the FTOPS HU. For the record, that was my 1st 3bet of the match, 28 hands into things.

Full Tilt Poker Game #10512443581: FTOPS Event #9 (73887340), Table 688 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:11:00 ET - 2009/02/08On to the 2nd round of the FTOPS HU. For the record, that was my 1st 3bet of the match, 28 hands into things.
Nice - obv SnG style HU must differ over cash a bunch - what're the main adjustments you make?GL