New Challenge (old Challenge)

tilt
Sorry. At some point we had to make sure we kept the people with extended stays happy. And when we woke up this morning and saw the concerns people had, we decided it was time to draw the line. We really wish we could accommodate everyone but like Mark said, a few days ago we didn't think this was gonna happen and now we have tons of people.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Sounds like it shouldn't be too crowded after the first week then. I may be installing a stripper pole somewhere else in the house so be forewarned, lol!
plssssss do this! and then hire the strippers too. And as your second goal win a bracelet that month. Whichever order you want/
These house sounds like it;s going to be totally sick, can't wait to be baller enough to stay.Haha, is there going to be a sign on the door? "You must be THIS baller to enter" *pic of Casey's BMW* :ts
:club:
These house sounds like it;s going to be totally sick, can't wait to be baller enough to stay.Haha, is there going to be a sign on the door? "You must be THIS baller to enter" *pic of Casey's copycat BMW* :ts
:club:
FYPFHP :4h
I'll pay someone in the house to be my food person. This involves preparing meals and snacks for me that are fairly healthy for me that I will enjoy (I'm very very fussy, and don't enjoy much).
I can make pretty delicious chicken hearts. So ... when do I start?
Knowing how I get when I drink, please don't do this. Not for my sake, but for the sake of everyone else that's there and has to see my mooooves!
pole.jpg+DSC00793.jpg:club:

Today has been funnyHere I misclick turn trying to bet 13 instead of 131Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($380.75)UTG ($154)Button ($141.70)Hero (SB) ($210.15)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7) Kspade.gif, 8heart.gif, Qheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $5.50, BB calls $5.50Turn: ($18) 7diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $131, BB raises to $262, Hero calls $70.15 (All-In)River: ($420.30) Qspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $420.30 | Rake: $2Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and Queens).BB had 7heart.gif, Kclub.gif (two pair, Kings and Queens).Outcome: Hero won $418.30I know the turn is probably a fold but i was tilted after misclicking and thought i had enough outs against his two pair hands

Funny chatFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($120.15)BB ($105.35)UTG ($527.20)MP ($115.45)CO ($179.25)Hero (Button) ($100)Preflop: Hero is Button with Jclub.gif, Qdiamond.gif3 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7.50) Qspade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 10spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5.50, BB calls $5.50Turn: ($18.50) 10heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($18.50) 3club.gif(2 players)BB bets $18.50, Hero calls $18.50Total pot: $55.50 | Rake: $2.75Results:Hero had Jclub.gif, Qdiamond.gif (two pair, Queens and tens).BB had Kdiamond.gif, Jdiamond.gif (two pair, tens and threes).Outcome: Hero won $52.75cavamiva: idiot @%ing call or fold dont take the piss you mongcavamiva: $ @% $ing idiotsnext hand he tilt shoves A4o into QQ for $70 aipf

I would like to point out that I am nowhere near baller enough to stay in this house, but I hope it rubs off. Btw mark pls im me sometime today so we can figure out how I can pay.

I would like to point out that I am nowhere near baller enough to stay in this house, but I hope it rubs off. Btw mark pls im me sometime today so we can figure out how I can pay.
Just donate however much you owe to The Human Fund, and Mark will not only match your donation, but he will pick up what you owe for the house. This is how I am paying.
Missed 40 pages (wow).What's new/old?
Vegas house is full, February>January, and everyone has a new fav donkey on FT that gave Zimmer 10k in one night.I think that about covers it. :club:
Today has been funnyHere I misclick turn trying to bet 13 instead of 131Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($380.75)UTG ($154)Button ($141.70)Hero (SB) ($210.15)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7) Kspade.gif, 8heart.gif, Qheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $5.50, BB calls $5.50Turn: ($18) 7diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $131, BB raises to $262, Hero calls $70.15 (All-In)River: ($420.30) Qspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $420.30 | Rake: $2Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and Queens).BB had 7heart.gif, Kclub.gif (two pair, Kings and Queens).Outcome: Hero won $418.30I know the turn is probably a fold but i was tilted after misclicking and thought i had enough outs against his two pair hands
Not a chance you fold for only $70 more once you misclick, imo.