New Challenge (old Challenge)

It depends on the tendencies of the villain 200 BB deep. I probably wouldn't 3bet 99 there 200 BBs deep most of the time but I'm not the most experienced deep stack player.
That surprises me. I mean, I've tightened up my 3bet ranges a lot recently, but I'd still be 3betting quite a fairly wide range there usually against a TAG button raise until he started adjusting.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

That surprises me. I mean, I've tightened up my 3bet ranges a lot recently, but I'd still be 3betting quite a fairly wide range there usually against a TAG button raise until he started adjusting.
I'd rather defend my button deep in position than defend my blinds deep OOP.
What does this mean for your bottom line?
Ummmm........not a lot, just will have to wait much, much longer for my FPP money. I will now have to accumulate FPP's for much, much longer. 8x longer for the most part. And then even once I have redeemed my FPP's for a 4k bonus it takes forever to work it off. So basically instead of receiving $500 like once a week, I will get 4k about once every 2 and a half months. Definitely sucks but not the end of the world. Hopefully they come up with something new that isn't a bonus that is comparable.
Those aren't the types of hands you want to play huge pots with OOP. In position you can definitely have a wider 3 bet range deep but OOP I think you are going to find yourself in a ton of horrible spots. As effective stacks get bigger positional advantage goes up exponentially.
Rdog, results on that A high flush hand? I cant stop thinking about it!
Another disappointment..........Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 28485The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (CO): $200.00BTN: $314.45SB: $121.00BB: $93.35UTG: $407.50MP: $116.45Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with J :club: A :ts1 fold, MP raises to $4, Hero calls $4, BTN calls $4, 1 fold, BB calls $2Flop: ($17.00) 7 :4h 8 :D 6 :5c(4 players)BB checks, MP bets $8, Hero raises to $24, BTN calls $24, BB folds, MP foldsTurn: ($73.00) 5 :3h(2 players)Hero bets $58, BTN calls $58River: ($189.00) 8 :qh(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $228.45 all in, Hero foldsFinal Pot: $189.00BTN wins $186.00(Rake: $3.00)
Ugh Rdog that SUCKS!!!Mark
Yeah, Stars hasn't made an announcement or anything. Several people have just posted on 2+2 that they had receipts denied and said Concierge wasn't available. So even though I doubt it, I am hopeful they are doing something else for us.
Yeah, Stars hasn't made an announcement or anything. Several people have just posted on 2+2 that they had receipts denied and said Concierge wasn't available. So even though I doubt it, I am hopeful they are doing something else for us.
Play somewhere else to get rackback?
Play somewhere else to get rackback?
I emailed FT a couple weeks ago about getting rakeback there just so it would give me more midstakes games to game select from and they gave the "we will put you on the list" answer. Maybe I will come play with Lobsta.
I emailed FT a couple weeks ago about getting rakeback there just so it would give me more midstakes games to game select from and they gave the "we will put you on the list" answer. Maybe I will come play with Lobsta.
Whatever it is, I would just like to mention that you are NOT welcome on AP. :club:
Rdog I heard AP is soft as hell. I'd try it out. The games on Tilt have been super tough lately.Mark :club:
adfbhuiopbno;iubnauiopegha;eohao;gnaeoigna;oeurgharuo;egharuo;gfi;augvfbyewfguyt,jhvaskutf
Besides I want to play with Tiffany Michelle.
At least if you are going to steal my action, you could use me as a rake referral. :tshttp://www.raketherake.com/?Refer=RTR20668

Really bad timing for Stars to be taking benefits away from their players when they have had a huge lag in their software for the last 2 months or so.

Why can't you just close your fulltilt account and then sign up another account using a rakeback site?
For the same reason I probably won't open an AP account even though I know the games are soft and their reward system is the best out there.
Another disappointment..........Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 28485The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (CO): $200.00BTN: $314.45SB: $121.00BB: $93.35UTG: $407.50MP: $116.45Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with J :club: A :ts1 fold, MP raises to $4, Hero calls $4, BTN calls $4, 1 fold, BB calls $2Flop: ($17.00) 7 :4h 8 :D 6 :5c(4 players)BB checks, MP bets $8, Hero raises to $24, BTN calls $24, BB folds, MP foldsTurn: ($73.00) 5 :3h(2 players)Hero bets $58, BTN calls $58River: ($189.00) 8 :qh(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $228.45 all in, Hero foldsFinal Pot: $189.00BTN wins $186.00(Rake: $3.00)
You really think he has the full house, prolly 78, >70% of the time here?Against some random not good player with little info I'd call, even tho I expect a full house about half the time. The other times I think he could have a flush or straight, value-owning himself. Can't really think of anything else he could have here, as air doesn't make sense.