• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

i did bostonsully and poker, this thread was easy to find... i was thinking we need to come up with "code names" for fish.
Or just use AIM and not be donks about it, like back in the old days.
How do you do that Bob? :)Mark
Mostly by being awesome.But also by punishing villains for bluffing their missed draws. :club: No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($394)SB ($510.10)BB ($991.40)UTG ($800)MP ($424.40)CO ($211.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9club.gif, 10club.gif3 folds, Hero raises $14, SB calls $12, 1 foldFlop: ($32) Kheart.gif, 7heart.gif, 4spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $22, SB calls $22Turn: ($76) 8diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $54, SB calls $54River: ($184) 4club.gif(2 players)SB bets $104, Hero raises $304 (All-In), 1 instafoldTotal pot: $392

BTW, I'm getting more and more tilted every time I hear the word Vegas as I get closer and closer to my 21st birthday.During WSOP I might pull a Cartman and freeze myself until I turn 21 so that it gets here sooner in my eyes.

BTW, I'm getting more and more tilted every time I hear the word Vegas as I get closer and closer to my 21st birthday.During WSOP I might pull a Cartman and freeze myself until I turn 21 so that it gets here sooner in my eyes.
Vegas.
I may go to bed before I get my turn, so just letting you guys know... you know who to search for... that is, if you like PLO.
LMAO, he has moved to OMAHAHA.
Josh, I'm kinda curious: Why don't you buy in full against Sully?
well Mark shipped me $100 earlier, so I won a $80 HU, played 1/2 limit till I had $203, and sat with that. Won almost $800, so I'm only down $800 now! :club: If I had money in my ftp account I would always buy in to cover him, although I'll admit I'm pretty clueless as to how to play HU PLO. I'd be much more comfortable at NL, unfortunately it seems he's found a new game where he can give even more action, while sucking out more too.

Bump, if it's too read dependant then whatever. Now obviously I can fold anytime in this hand and not be wrong but as played I think I'm better of raising or calling turn, what do people think is better?

Ok history, sat with this guy who started with 70. Is really tight, but predictable. I haven't caught him bluffing at showdown. In fact we've probably gone to showdown less than 20 times over 200 hands. The line in this hand though is very 2p2 6max. I think he folds to shove about 70% of the time in this hand, but I don't know if thats enough fold equity. However this is just the history hand.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($102.35)SB ($70.80)Preflop: Hero is Button with :3h, :club:Hero raises to $1, SB raises to $4, Hero calls $3Flop: ($8) :D, :club:, :club:(2 players)SB bets $5, Hero calls $5Turn: ($18) :D(2 players)SB bets $13, Hero raises to $93.35 (All-In), 1 foldTotal pot: $44 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero didn't show :qh, :( (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $43.50Also I don't know if he's tilted or not, but In a similar spot I had minraised 42s called the same sized 3 bet and raise a 246ccx board and he shoved A3dd. This was after another hand where I had bluff raised a fairly dry K hi board in a similar situation.Anyway, give the hand above whats our play on this turn? Flop bet was very quick. Turn bet was after slight pause but still quicker than normal for this opponent.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($183.10)SB ($51.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with :ts, :4hHero raises to $1, SB raises to $4, Hero calls $3Flop: ($8) :D, :D, :5c(2 players)SB bets $5, Hero calls $5Turn: ($18) :jh(2 players)SB bets $14, Hero?
fyi FTP banned someone for using tableratings while playing. Post with link out in general.Mark
never been so tilted in my life form a post. tyty for posting that though.

I think I just tilted this guy into quitting. He was playing 4 tables and insta quit me after this hand and then quit all his other tables. I could've called down but non-sd winnings are sexy.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($89.95)Button ($105.30)Preflop: Hero is SB with :5c, :tsButton raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5, Button raises to $17, Hero calls $12Flop: ($34) :qh, :3h, :club:(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($34) :4h(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $20.50, Hero raises to $72.95 (All-In), 1 foldTotal pot: $75 | Rake: $0.50

Hi guys would appreciate any input on this hand.It is v Nanonoko who is the biggest winner at Stars 2/4. PLays 24 tables but is creative.History - I play pretty straightforward vs him - really try to avoid him tbh. A few minutes ago on a different table where we were both deep he checkraised turn with a turned flush draw in a pretty small pot and missed then checked down river. I had TPTK I believe.Thoughts on all streets appreciated. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($1427.90)SB ($400)BB ($501.70)UTG ($414.50)MP ($551.45)CO ($881.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kspade.gif, Aclub.gif2 folds, CO raises to $12, Hero raises to $44, 2 folds, CO calls $32Flop: ($94) Kclub.gif, 2club.gif, 6spade.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero checksTurn: ($94) Jspade.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $65, CO raises to $212, Hero calls $147River: ($518) 2spade.gif(2 players)CO bets $625.35 (All-In)Total pot: $518
This is from a few pages back. I dont think we can call here. This is such a dynamic question, Is he doing this often enough with complete air to make calling here profitable. Considering last time he c/r turn with a flush draw he gave up I dont think so. Is 3 betting the turn bad here since his range would appear to be more waited towards Flush draws and bluffs then sets imo. While I would normally be against the move because of us being WA/WB however it seems like he can rep half the deck on the river. love to hear other guys thoughts

Full Tilt Poker Game #10426390125: Table Coral Isle (6 max) - $25/$50 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:50:58 ET - 2009/02/04Seat 1: boston sully1 ($3,642)Seat 3: troyomac ($2,353)Seat 6: Ozzy 87 ($5,000), is sitting outtroyomac posts the small blind of $25boston sully1 posts the big blind of $50The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***troyomac raises to $100boston sully1 raises to $275troyomac calls $175*** FLOP *** [9d Jc 3s]boston sully1 checkstroyomac checks*** TURN *** [9d Jc 3s] [Td]boston sully1 checkstroyomac bets $350boston sully1 raises to $3,367, and is all introyomac has 15 seconds left to acttroyomac calls $1,728, and is all inboston sully1 shows [8c Ac]troyomac shows [Qc Ts]Uncalled bet of $1,289 returned to boston sully1*** RIVER *** [9d Jc 3s Td] [7c]boston sully1 shows a straight, Jack hightroyomac shows a pair of Tensboston sully1 wins the pot ($4,705.50) with a straight, Jack hightroyomac is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4,706 | Rake $0.50Board: [9d Jc 3s Td 7c]Seat 1: boston sully1 (big blind) showed [8c Ac] and won ($4,705.50) with a straight, Jack highSeat 3: troyomac (small blind) showed [Qc Ts] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 6: Ozzy 87 is sitting outgod i'd puke after making a great call and having the donk be rewarded with that river

then most of it backFull Tilt Poker Game #10426414574: Table Coral Isle (6 max) - $25/$50 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:54:17 ET - 2009/02/04boston sully1: had lota outsSeat 1: boston sully1 ($3,768.50)Seat 3: troyomac ($7,224)Seat 6: Ozzy 87 ($5,000), is sitting outboston sully1 posts the small blind of $25troyomac posts the big blind of $50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***boston sully1 raises to $100troyomac raises to $400boston sully1 calls $300*** FLOP *** [9c 4h 2h]troyomac bets $650boston sully1 calls $650*** TURN *** [9c 4h 2h] [7d]troyomac checksboston sully1 checks*** RIVER *** [9c 4h 2h 7d] [2d]troyomac bets $1,350boston sully1 calls $1,350*** SHOW DOWN ***troyomac shows [Qs Qh] two pair, Queens and Twosboston sully1 shows [6h 9h] two pair, Nines and Twostroyomac wins the pot ($4,799.50) with two pair, Queens and Twos*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4,800 | Rake $0.50Board: [9c 4h 2h 7d 2d]Seat 1: boston sully1 (small blind) showed [6h 9h] and lost with two pair, Nines and TwosSeat 3: troyomac (big blind) showed [Qs Qh] and won ($4,799.50) with two pair, Queens and TwosSeat 6: Ozzy 87 is sitting out

fluff where are u? hes at 6 max 25/50 and just won 3k off a guy at 5/10 but says hes going to bed soon. I pussed out and wouldnt play with my 1/3 buyin
I had connection issues and forgot to log back on, lol! :club: