• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Naismith: Gonna sit at every table you open. :)boston sully1: lets goboston sully1: im at another table ill play atNaismith: Ah, LOL, I'll let someone else take the free money. Heh. :)Naismith: Good luck. Enjoy going busto again.plz don't do this to a fish. :club:
taunting has actually been very effective with sully.
taunting has actually been very effective with sully.
He'll get fed up with it eventually. I've seen this happen to a lot of fish.

Hi guys would appreciate any input on this hand.It is v Nanonoko who is the biggest winner at Stars 2/4. PLays 24 tables but is creative.History - I play pretty straightforward vs him - really try to avoid him tbh. A few minutes ago on a different table where we were both deep he checkraised turn with a turned flush draw in a pretty small pot and missed then checked down river. I had TPTK I believe.Thoughts on all streets appreciated. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($1427.90)SB ($400)BB ($501.70)UTG ($414.50)MP ($551.45)CO ($881.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kspade.gif, Aclub.gif2 folds, CO raises to $12, Hero raises to $44, 2 folds, CO calls $32Flop: ($94) Kclub.gif, 2club.gif, 6spade.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero checksTurn: ($94) Jspade.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $65, CO raises to $212, Hero calls $147River: ($518) 2spade.gif(2 players)CO bets $625.35 (All-In)Total pot: $518

wrong link?
No. It's a link he posted in his blog. I edited my other post to make it clearer.
Fair enough...I guess I am just wondering if a 6m or FR player wanted to do the work, and filter button calls with certain hands, and see whether or not they are making or losing $$$ in that spot, I would be interested. Cause a lot of stuff can be justified or make sense in theory, but if it doesn't equate to results it should probably be re-examined. Not that this is necessarily one of those times, but you know what I mean
Sample is this year, a little over 30K hands. Filtered for A2s-A9s, calling pre from the button and CO.suitedaces.jpg
Absolutely nothing.
This. It's a hallmark holiday. I made it clear to my wife early on that I am not a fan of this day, but you have to have to right woman to understand this. We go out to dinner the night before or the night after just cuz. If you go out that night all restaurants seem to jack their prices and are jam packed.
This. It's a hallmark holiday. I made it clear to my wife early on that I am not a fan of this day, but you have to have to right woman to understand this. We go out to dinner the night before or the night after just cuz. If you go out that night all restaurants seem to jack their prices and are jam packed.
i got my wife a fetus / perpetual nasal congestion and nosebleeds / really itchy skin / a wildly swinging appetite / shooting leg pains / constant cramping and backaches.i may throw in some chocolate.
What are people getting there girlfriends/wifes for Valantines day?
Trip to Florida.(unrelated to valentines day, but it happens to fall on the 14th, so that's my excuse for getting her nothing else.)
What are people getting there girlfriends/wifes for Valantines day?
A house! (we move in the 14th)
Just my advice: I've seen a lot of guys that get all upset and refuse to do anything or even acknowledge the hallmark created holidays. But no matter what they say, the vast majority of women think you come off looking like an ass because you are given a good reason to dote on your mom or your girlfriend or whatever but choose not to because you aren't going to do what the hallmark man tells you to. (I'm not calling you an ass or saying you're being one or that this is what you're doing. Just saying, I've seen many guys go down this road and the older they get the more they stick to their guns about not giving in to hallmark. And they're never guys that anyone would ever say about them: That guy really knows how to treat a lady! and imo thats not the kind of guy anyone should want to be) So anyway, stick it to hallmark by not buying a card, but don't punish your mom or dad or wife or gf or whoever the holiday is for. All their friends are getting the royal treatment, do you really think they don't see that and get embarrassed/bitter when they sit around with the gals and have to listen to how all the other girls had a special night and then when the other girls ask what she did, she has to say: Well, my hubby/bf doesn't really believe in Valentine's because its made up by hallmark just for marketing purposes to sell us stuff etc. Yeah, they love that... ;)Mark
A house! (we move in the 14th)Just my advice: I've seen a lot of guys that get all upset and refuse to do anything or even acknowledge hallmark created holidays. But no matter what they say, the vast majority of women think you come off looking like an ass because you are given a good reason to dote on your mom or your girlfriend or whatever but choose not to because you aren't going to do what the hallmark man tells you to. (I'm not calling you an ass or saying you're being one or that this is what you're doing. Just saying, I've seen many guys go down this road and the older they get the more they stick to their guns about not giving in to hallmark. And they're never guys that anyone would ever say about them: That guy really knows how to treat a lady! and imo thats not the kind of guy anyone should want to be) So anyway, stick it to hallmark by not buying a card, but don't punish your mom or dad or wife or gf or whoever the holiday is for. All their friends are getting the royal treatment, do you really think they don't see that and get embarrassed/bitter when they sit around with the gals and have to listen to how all the other girls had a special night and then when the other girls ask what she did, she has to say: Well, my hubby/bf doesn't really believe in Valentine's because its made up by hallmark just for marketing purposes to sell us stuff etc. Yeah, they love that... ;)Mark
My situation has nothing to do with Hallmark. I would love to go all out for my wife for Valentine's day, but it ain't happenin'.
A house! (we move in the 14th)Just my advice: I've seen a lot of guys that get all upset and refuse to do anything or even acknowledge hallmark created holidays. But no matter what they say, the vast majority of women think you come off looking like an ass because you are given a good reason to dote on your mom or your girlfriend or whatever but choose not to because you aren't going to do what the hallmark man tells you to. (I'm not calling you an ass or saying you're being one or that this is what you're doing. Just saying, I've seen many guys go down this road and the older they get the more they stick to their guns about not giving in to hallmark. And they're never guys that anyone would ever say about them: That guy really knows how to treat a lady! and imo thats not the kind of guy anyone should want to be) So anyway, stick it to hallmark by not buying a card, but don't punish your mom or dad or wife or gf or whoever the holiday is for. All their friends are getting the royal treatment, do you really think they don't see that and get embarrassed/bitter when they sit around with the gals and have to listen to how all the other girls had a special night and then when the other girls ask what she did, she has to say: Well, my hubby/bf doesn't really believe in Valentine's because its made up by hallmark just for marketing purposes to sell us stuff etc. Yeah, they love that... ;)Mark
Valentines day isn't in the Bible?

Villain is 30/22/2 over 80 hands. Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $114.45BTN: $74.10Hero (SB): $292.45BB: $118.55UTG: $103.50MP: $148.75Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with J :5c J :4hUTG raises to $3, MP calls $3, 2 folds, Hero raises to $13, 2 folds, MP calls $10Flop: ($30.00) 8 :club: 7 :ts 2 :3h(2 players)Hero bets $22, MP raises to $44, Hero ????

My situation has nothing to do with Hallmark. I would love to go all out for my wife for Valentine's day, but it ain't happenin'.
You don't have to spend money to make a girl feel special! ;)Really the stuff you can for free (pick her some wild flowers, give her a massage, make her dinner/dessert, write a poem, whatever) will probably be a lot more special to her than taking her out to dinner and a movie right? (depending on the girl I guess) We'll be exhausted from moving all day. I don't plan on spending any money. I'll get some cold stone for dessert, print a free cheesy card off the internet, we've been drinking up all our wine so we don't have to move it but I have one bottle of champagne saved for moving night, and snuggle up in front of the fire after Kae goes to bed and christen our new house :club:
Valentines day isn't in the Bible?
haha. Its is, most people just get lost in those old books like Exodus. First the Passover, then Moses leads the Jews out of Egypt and Sokkut, then Yom Valentin Day, Yom Mother's Day, and in some cases (depending on social status) Yom Secretaries Day.Mark