• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

That stupid careerbuilder ad made me want to punch a real koala bear. I almost changed the channel.
I actually thought that was nearly the funniest, the doritos commercial when the guy smashed the crystal ball thru the vending machine was best.The woman sitting in her car screaming over and over had me laughing my ass off*.edit: *this is in no way referring to the lmao commercial--that one was lame.
I will say though, the commercials were the worst ever probably.
meh
I only liked the 1 second Miller High Life ad. :club:
www.1secondad.com
HIGH LIFE!
hilarious. go to the website
I actually thought that was nearly the funniest, the doritos commercial when the guy smashed the crystal ball thru the vending machine was best.
The only thing that would have been better is if the guy threw it at the other guy's head, not his balls.
Do you have a job? If you move to Minnesota I could get you a sweet job packing egg cartons. 11/hr imo
I'd love an $11/hr job, but im in school so moving is out of the question. [x] would not relocate for $11/hr. . .
cause im going for basically all of february lol
Cool! Where are you staying at? I'll be there from Feb. 8th-Feb 26th. :club:
Cool! Where are you staying at? I'll be there from Feb. 8th-Feb 26th. :club:
im there the 4th-26th i think. minus the 8th-11th which im in vegas. staying at the ramadaedit: im gonna want to sweat you in some bigger NL games if you're playing them while you're there. im just gonna be playing 5/10 and 10/20, but wanna see some higher action if you are playing. i'll talk to you about that there tho.
im there the 4th-26th i think. minus the 8th-11th which im in vegas. staying at the ramadaedit: im gonna want to sweat you in some bigger NL games if you're playing them while you're there. im just gonna be playing 5/10 and 10/20, but wanna see some higher action if you are playing. i'll talk to you about that there tho.
sigh i wanna go out there just to sweat fluffdog in a 50/100 game.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ship the half-day snow day! Most snow in 20years in London - if my internet works im gonna grind the sheet out of today :club:

Guy open shoving every hand.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $74.80CO: $100.00BTN: $134.85SB: $109.75BB: $53.50Hero (UTG): $112.85Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is UTG with Q :5c K :club:Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, BTN raises to $134.85 all in, 2 folds, Hero calls $109.35 all inFlop: ($227.20) 8 :D 4 :jh J :tsTurn: ($227.20) 5 :3hRiver: ($227.20) 9 :qhFinal Pot: $227.20BTN shows 8 :D K :D (a pair of Eights)Hero shows Q :D K :4h (King Queen high)BTN wins $224.20(Rake: $3.00)

And he leaves.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $100.00SB: $100.00BB: $149.20UTG: $110.75MP: $52.00Hero (CO): $198.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with A :3h K :qh2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, BB raises to $149.20 all in, Hero calls $145.70Flop: ($298.90) 9 :club: 5 :D Q :tsTurn: ($298.90) 2 :4hRiver: ($298.90) Q :DFinal Pot: $298.90BB shows 9 :jh A :5c (two pair, Queens and Nines)Hero shows A :D K :D (a pair of Queens)BB wins $295.90(Rake: $3.00)

Had a guy this morning who ran 70/20 over our 200 hands take $400 off me, then proceed to explain to me that I bet too often. (He was being serious) I was like, thank you for the advice I really appreciate it. Please sit with me again because I really need to learn to be better...Mark