New Challenge (old Challenge)

Retarded that in a Super Bowl they didn't review that play. I honestly think it was a forward pass but either way they need to review it. No idea where Al Michaels came up with "confirmed fumble". There were a ton of people at my house and when they came back to the Steelers downing the ball, it was met with complete silence followed by a simultaneous "WTF is going on????"Tilted that they didn't stop Harrison on the TD at the end of the first half at the one, I would have shipped 5k in the 2+2 $200 square pool. Became much less tilted when I shipped the 3rd quarter for $2500.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Retarded that in a Super Bowl they didn't review that play. I honestly think it was a forward pass but either way they need to review it. No idea where Al Michaels came up with "confirmed fumble". There were a ton of people at my house and when they came back to the Steelers downing the ball, it was met with complete silence followed by a simultaneous "WTF is going on????"Tilted that they didn't stop Harrison on the TD at the end of the first half at the one, I would have shipped 5k in the 2+2 $200 square pool. Became much less tilted when I shipped the 3rd quarter for $2500.
I only saw one replay and assumed they actually did review it. But I was also pretty resigned to the outcome. But when they showed that one replay, it looked like it got knocked loose before he changed directions.
No idea why the refs didn't review that last play, its the ****ing superbowl and imo was a forward pass. But it just robbed us of a shot at a very unlikely hail mary so it's not as bad as how the refs robbed Seattle when they played the Steelers in the SB.Congrats Kinger, great game all around. Such an exciting (and sad for me obv) ending.Mark
Thanks. Best team won, imo.
That's the first time I've ever watched the Superbowl, or American Football for that matter. Picked up the rules pretty fast, though, and the stopping/starting was a lot better than I though it'd be.Overall, I think that was a great game.:club:
Truth.
+amillionI hate you in every imaginable way at the moment
hahahahahahaahahhah
Dammit!But Teddy... you don't win for a tie. It's the final score.
this
That wasn't a forward pass, sorry.
QFT
I only saw one replay and assumed they actually did review it. But I was also pretty resigned to the outcome. But when they showed that one replay, it looked like it got knocked loose before he changed directions.
A review requires the referee to stop the game and go to the hood. He obviously did not.
A review requires the referee to stop the game and go to the hood. He obviously did not.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATONY ROMO DIDN'T THROW THAT PICK EITHER.NEITHER DID KURT WARNER.SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATONY ROMO DIDN'T THROW THAT PICK EITHER.NEITHER DID KURT WARNER.SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I guess you are okay with controversy following the Steelers Super Bowl win for years to come. Very unlikely the Cards win but for them not to review that is pretty horrendous.

So far this month I'm up 9 buyins over 900 hands. I've sucked out pretty big a couple times. Will probably post some hands later.

sully came back tonight. I'm ****in drunk and just won $585 against him at 5/10. He looks like he's done, but I'm satisfied with those results.
lol good shit zimTeach me to be more aggressive with my bankroll :club:
lol good shit zimTeach me to be more aggressive with my bankroll :club:
It's not all about that. I'm a pretty big nit when it comes to BR management, but when I see a huuuuuge edge at higher stakes like last night I have to take it. Even if I lost $6k last night, I could live with myself with those results, but the potential reward is well worth the risk.
I guess you are okay with controversy following the Steelers Super Bowl win for years to come. Very unlikely the Cards win but for them not to review that is pretty horrendous.
Meh. Not sayin it shouldn't have been reviewed, but obviously the officials (including the ones in the booth) thought that it was cut and dry enough to not review it.
I'm pretty sure I've seen a game before where the booth looked at it, judged the call to be correct, did not signal for the ref to take a look, and then somehow the TV crews relays that this happened to the audience. I think the game should have been stopped regardless, but I think this is possible.
Meh. Not sayin it shouldn't have been reviewed, but obviously the officials (including the ones in the booth) thought that it was cut and dry enough to not review it.
I think it probably would've ended up being a fumble, but it was questionable. That's why they have the review process like they do - to make sure they review the questionable calls that they're allowed to take a second look at.What's the harm? They take a look, 80 seconds later, they come out, announce that it was indeed a fumble and nobody has anything to say. The play was questionable, it was reviewed, it was upheld, game over.I think they made a mistake not reviewing this, just from the standpoint that nobody could say anything either way if they had.
I'm pretty sure I've seen a game before where the booth looked at it, judged the call to be correct, did not signal for the ref to take a look, and then somehow the TV crews relays that this happened to the audience. I think the game should have been stopped regardless, but I think this is possible.
Well they are supposed to look at every play to see if it is close enough to buzz the referee. Given the stakes it is completely ridiculous they didn't.
I'm 99% sure this is incorrect. I've seen plays reviewed where the official literally takes a 10 second look at the play and comes back with a decision cause it's that obvious, but they always have to stop play and take a look. There is no way this happened here.The review always happens on the field.
I think it probably would've ended up being a fumble, but it was questionable. That's why they have the review process like they do - to make sure they review the questionable calls that they're allowed to take a second look at.What's the harm? They take a look, 80 seconds later, they come out, announce that it was indeed a fumble and nobody has anything to say. The play was questionable, it was reviewed, it was upheld, game over.I think they made a mistake not reviewing this, just from the standpoint that nobody could say anything either way if they had.
Much agreed with all of this.

That isn't anyone's point Kurt. The fact that whether he was still controlling the ball AFTER he was hit and basically shotput it forward is definitely something that needed to be reviewed.