• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

LOL!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHA. OH WOW. That's funny. Why not drink Aquafina?
we drank a lot of shiner. there was always a place it was on sale for close to the same as miller lite bottles.
Rdog $100 on BB/100 this month. I don't think anyone else accepted. Must have BB/100 over 3 and we are only counting $200max for you and $100 max for me. GL.Hopefully I'll end in positive numbers this month :club:
You've got me scared, so scared, stay scared. I decided not to take this bet because I might be jumping around levels a bit and betting against you and rdog is prob not +ev. I DONT WANT TO LOSE 100 DOLLARS!

Fuck. I think I need to stop smoking pot for at least a week, maybe more. I never have any energy because I'm either high or on the downside of being high (which makes you redic tired.) I keep skipping meals with my naps. So much for the idea that stoners eat a lot.

I may be the only one in this thread that doesn't care about the Superbowl. Sigh, whatevs. I'm playing teh pokers now.

Fuck. I think I need to stop smoking pot for at least a week, maybe more. I never have any energy because I'm either high or on the downside of being high (which makes you redic tired.) I keep skipping meals with my naps. So much for the idea that stoners eat a lot.
Blasphemy. Only reason to not smoke pot for a week is if you're tight on money. Like me. [x] FML

Oh also for Rdog and my bet must play at least 20k hands at the stakes stipulated.Whatgreatis my BB/100 was -EV at every stake I played in January! hahaha, hoping for the bounce back month one time, I don't think I've had a losing month in a long time, so it was pretty meh, I actually didn't think I could lose money over 40k+ hands. LOL ignorance.