• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

haha i had **** int he name of the graph so i had to change it cuz it went to **** in the forum so nothing showed upOriginal post i had:FUUCK YOU POKERrobustoxr7.jpgThis has been since midnight. (My month so far) I had a horrible mtt session and decided to play shortstackers at 1/2... ran into zimmer's little friend who proceeded to turn on godmode and take a lot of money from me (the first part of the graph). Took a break.. watched zim play for a while :club: and then played the samem guy at 2/4 for a little while and then finished the night off playing a hugeeeeeee donk that left me sitting with 500$ on a 100nl table with 40$ reloads over and over again. Feels good although I think im just gonna be playing shortstackers at 100nl for the time being. **** yes.

lol nice run zimmerkhspoker, did u do the 100k hands?!congrats king and snamuh on ur hands. Sorry u guys ran bad. I did too! Horribly at 2/4, but ran nicely at higher :club:
graph?
lol nice run zimmerkhspoker, did u do the 100k hands?!congrats king and snamuh on ur hands. Sorry u guys ran bad. I did too! Horribly at 2/4, but ran nicely at higher :club:
naw, stars sn?Sooooo sick zim wtg, you def deserve it. Nice month Acid!

Rdog $100 on BB/100 this month. I don't think anyone else accepted. Must have BB/100 over 3 and we are only counting $200max for you and $100 max for me. GL.Hopefully I'll end in positive numbers this month :club:

naw, stars sn?Sooooo sick zim wtg, you def deserve it. Nice month Acid!
same name for both siteskhs, if u want to see the graph feel free to pm~ How many hands did u end up putting in btw? sorry to hear u didn't make it : (
Only once you completely understand that hitting and running has absolutely no effect on your winnings, can you achieve full heads up enlightenment.
Yes
Lol, I played one of the guys who hit and ran me again. Won a nice pot and hit and ran him back.
You must hate money
Sick graphs
Congrats bud. How did you make so much rakeback? Did you have some sitting in there?
fishjn5.jpgw1000.png
This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen

WTF Smitty - details on teh garf!?You playing 200 now?I still can't play at home, so took the laptop out to a cafe with free wifi and their internet was too shit to play - spent 8months building a roll, cashing out to pay for coaching then building a roll on a stake and now im finally on my own action, determined to crush the fck out of February, I can't even grind. So frustrated, lft :club: