New Challenge (old Challenge)

headed out so i figure i will throw my results up too. made about 1200 playing 25/50/100pl08/nl08. plus at least 500 in rb and i will take it for my first month grinding cash hard.beat: the entire reason i played so much was to get iron ironman on tilt and use the medals to buy points to buy the 16gb ipod touch. which is now gone from the ftp store. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU tilt.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Congrats on a sick month Matt! Keep up the great work :club: Lol I've never prop bet on coin flip before so sure why not :ts Guess we're literally flipping a coin for $50 tomorrow!
jfc, and noone would take 5-4 on the gender of my kid. what the hell
Awesome bro. Now go out and get a Whopper/Chalupa/BigMac! :club:
Bought a cheddar bacon gordita crunch again today and some more Taco Bell so Tre can live vicariously through me.
jfc, and noone would take 5-4 on the gender of my kid. what the hell
I missed that offer (started reading this thread this year) but might be interested. What gender are you taking and did you give out any info regarding your wife's physical condition (e.g. dry skin vs. smooth skin)?

I'm okay with my month considering I barely played at the beginning due to vacation and I missed 5 days from playing live tourneys. Hopefully will be able to get in 2x as many hands in February. janfinalresultshe0.jpgjandaybydayyu8.jpgjanfinalsdgraphvm4.jpgjanfinalgraphhu0.jpg+$2k from tournaments+$400 rakeback+$340 from FT bonusesTotal: $10,483

[ ] reads comprehensively
HAHA .. fair cop..in my defence, my ISP has been playing up and half the images aren't loading up when pages load, so it honestly looked like there were no images until i reloaded :club:

ya thats fkin right bj penn easy peasy lemon peazyfreeeeeeeeeeeeeejust like februarys gonna befreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moneyjuts like the steelrs

so... i dono how high some of you hu guys are willing to play... (aka.. idk if jordan is around).. but there is a guy named boston sully1 on ftp who was playing me at .25/.50 and after i stacked him i chased him up to 1/2 where he ran 68$ into like 770$.. sat out... i got 300 back... and then he left... currently.. he is playing 10/20+... he lost 5-6k at 10/20 and is now short stacking 25/50. He's drunk off his ass and 3 bets pretty much every single hand. So.. I geuss for you guys that will play up to 5/10-10/20.. keep an eye out for him.Oh.. and i guess i didnt mmention but he's lol horrible and just had a horseshoe up his ass against me.

He's playin 2 guys right now at 25/50, hopefully he goes to a new table somehow and I can play him.
he's at a 10/20 now.. ill play him at 2/4 maybe 3/6.. but thats the highest i'd go.

some of his chat:boston sully1: U GOTA NO WEN 2 HOLD EMboston sully1: NO WEN 2 FOLD EMlowprofile9: loooooooooolboston sully1: NO WEN 2 WALK AWAYboston sully1: NO WEN 2 RUNboston sully1: U GOTA TUCH UR PENISboston sully1: BETWEEEEENE YA LEGSboston sully1: N LIKE IT