• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

750 hands to go. I'm a lock to get it by tonight unless I start drinking right after the hockey game.
Plz be drunk.
Nah. If I shipped part of my winnings to everyone that has helped me in this thread, I'd be broke.
Ya, I'm gonna need that money now... :club:
January I only really played from the 18th to the 29th of the month.In that time I got in 14k hands for 8.7k, so not a complete waste of the month lol.Gonna put in more volume in Feb to make up for it.- Jordan
Heard that one before....
What are the odds of Bull:1. Posting something hilarious when he gets home?2. Puking?3. Posting pics of boobs from the party?4. Needing a wheelchair to get to his car?
LOL!! very good on all accounts. ( at least 1,2,4)

2nd, I played the weirdest hand of live poker I've ever played today. Will recap in a bit.3rd, my month results are upcoming. Zimmer, don't waste your breath, i already know.

I must not have been paying attention, because I never knew about free cardrunners before.Signed up and shipped!edit: went to stox to sign up there and found my username was already taken, then tried the username and pw i used for the free signup and i'm in.
i didn't even sign up at stox and they made me an acct lol
January I only really played from the 18th to the 29th of the month.In that time I got in 14k hands for 8.7k, so not a complete waste of the month lol.Gonna put in more volume in Feb to make up for it.- Jordan
propbet w/me on hands :club:

Trying my hardest to salvage this month and thanks to gifts like this I'm succeeding.Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 25210The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $335.10BB: $944.50UTG: $401.75MP: $628.20CO: $400.00Hero (BTN): $578.00Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BTN with A :club: K :5c1 fold, MP raises to $12, CO raises to $42, Hero raises to $105, 1 fold, BB requests TIME, BB raises to $168, 2 folds, Hero calls $63Flop: ($392.00) 7 :D 3 :D A :D(2 players)BB bets $68, Hero raises to $170, BB requests TIME, BB raises to $776.50 all in, Hero calls $240 all inTurn: ($1212.00) 2 :D(2 players - 2 are all in)River: ($1212.00) 3 :3h(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $1212.00BB shows 4 :ts 4 :jh (two pair, Fours and Threes)Hero shows A :4h K :qh (two pair, Aces and Threes)Hero wins $1209.00(Rake: $3.00)

Trying my hardest to salvage this month and thanks to gifts like this I'm succeeding.Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 25210The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $335.10BB: $944.50UTG: $401.75MP: $628.20CO: $400.00Hero (BTN): $578.00Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BTN with A :club: K :5c1 fold, MP raises to $12, CO raises to $42, Hero raises to $105, 1 fold, BB requests TIME, BB raises to $168, 2 folds, Hero calls $63Flop: ($392.00) 7 :D 3 :D A :D(2 players)BB bets $68, Hero raises to $170, BB requests TIME, BB raises to $776.50 all in, Hero calls $240 all inTurn: ($1212.00) 2 :D(2 players - 2 are all in)River: ($1212.00) 3 :3h(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $1212.00BB shows 4 :ts 4 :jh (two pair, Fours and Threes)Hero shows A :4h K :qh (two pair, Aces and Threes)Hero wins $1209.00(Rake: $3.00)
SICK turn sweat for him!From 2 outs to 14 outs.

People of interest:Acid: UTG+1 with $2k or so and holding A :4h K :3h Stupid UTG Moron (SUM): $2k or so. I've played with him before. He likes to barrel and do things where he's not repping anything at all, and it seems to work ok most of the time, unless people take .0000123 seconds to think about the fact that he can't have something the way he's playing.SB: Seems tight, hasn't done anything noteworthy.BB: Super donkSUM limps UTG, I make it $50, MP calls, SB calls, BB calls, SUM now LRRs to $250. I was 90% sure he had total air here and I just wanted to see a flop, hopefully make a hand to let him hang himself, or just bluffraise if I missed. I call. MP folds. The SB now thinks for a while and then calls. The BB then starts talking about how much $$ is in the pot, and he calls too. I would've thought a $200 LRR was big enough to get me to HU, but I was wrong.4 of us see a flop of A :qh 3 :D 5 :5c with a pot of $1050.Both blinds check, SUM bets $400. He has $850 back. I decide I'm crushing him for obvious reasons, I don't care about a heart rolling off cause I have the Kh and I'd rather let him barrel or let the guys in behind me with dominated aces or whatever. So, instead of minraising, which in retrospect, would've been best, I flat call. The SB then flat calls rather quickly, AS DOES THE BB.$2650 pot going to the turn, still 4 people, turn is the 5 :( SB checks, BB acts like he's gonna shove, or at least considers it, and then checks. SUM thinks for a long time and then checks too. I should've shoved here as well, but I think I got confused into checking. I really felt like the BB might've had a 5, and it was reasonable for him to show up with one.$2650 pot going to the river, still 4 people, river is the J :D SB checks and BB thinks for a long time before checking. It seems kind of nuts that neither of them bet that card, since one of them had to have been on a FD. Then SUM shoves for like $850. I can't for the life of me figure out what's he's got unless it's AA, but that doesn't make sense since I have an A and if neither the SB or BB shoved that river, then one of them had to have an A as well. I mean, he's just repping absolutely nothing here unless it's maybe quads. If I was last to act, I'd have called in a heart beat, but I timebank forever and finally fold.SB says "I wish you'd called" and I get sick thinking they're both gonna fold. The SB finally decides to call, and now the BB is thinking about it too. He thinks for like 3 minutes, mutters stuff about pot odds, and calls AI for his last $750 or so.SUM doesn't wanna turn over his hand, but he's not getting away with that crap. He is finally forced to table A :club: 2 :ts which is just LOL. The SB is then happier to turn over his hand, which is 9 :D 6 :D . The BB takes a second to process this, and then triumphantly flips over his hand, which is good enough to win the whole pot.T :jh 2 :club: Well played people.

People of interest:Acid: UTG+1 with $2k or so and holding A :4h K :3h Stupid UTG Moron (SUM): $2k or so. I've played with him before. He likes to barrel and do things where he's not repping anything at all, and it seems to work ok most of the time, unless people take .0000123 seconds to think about the fact that he can't have something the way he's playing.SB: Seems tight, hasn't done anything noteworthy.BB: Super donkSUM limps UTG, I make it $50, MP calls, SB calls, BB calls, SUM now LRRs to $250. I was 90% sure he had total air here and I just wanted to see a flop, hopefully make a hand to let him hang himself, or just bluffraise if I missed. I call. MP folds. The SB now thinks for a while and then calls. The BB then starts talking about how much $$ is in the pot, and he calls too. I would've thought a $200 LRR was big enough to get me to HU, but I was wrong.4 of us see a flop of A :qh 3 :D 5 :5c with a pot of $1050.Both blinds check, SUM bets $400. He has $850 back. I decide I'm crushing him for obvious reasons, I don't care about a heart rolling off cause I have the Kh and I'd rather let him barrel or let the guys in behind me with dominated aces or whatever. So, instead of minraising, which in retrospect, would've been best, I flat call. The SB then flat calls rather quickly, AS DOES THE BB.$2650 pot going to the turn, still 4 people, turn is the 5 :( SB checks, BB acts like he's gonna shove, or at least considers it, and then checks. SUM thinks for a long time and then checks too. I should've shoved here as well, but I think I got confused into checking. I really felt like the BB might've had a 5, and it was reasonable for him to show up with one.$2650 pot going to the river, still 4 people, river is the J :D SB checks and BB thinks for a long time before checking. It seems kind of nuts that neither of them bet that card, since one of them had to have been on a FD. Then SUM shoves for like $850. I can't for the life of me figure out what's he's got unless it's AA, but that doesn't make sense since I have an A and if neither the SB or BB shoved that river, then one of them had to have an A as well. I mean, he's just repping absolutely nothing here unless it's maybe quads. If I was last to act, I'd have called in a heart beat, but I timebank forever and finally fold.SB says "I wish you'd called" and I get sick thinking they're both gonna fold. The SB finally decides to call, and now the BB is thinking about it too. He thinks for like 3 minutes, mutters stuff about pot odds, and calls AI for his last $750 or so.SUM doesn't wanna turn over his hand, but he's not getting away with that crap. He is finally forced to table A :club: 2 :ts which is just LOL. The SB is then happier to turn over his hand, which is 9 :D 6 :D . The BB takes a second to process this, and then triumphantly flips over his hand, which is good enough to win the whole pot.T :jh 2 :club: Well played people.
Wow. That hand is nuts.
januarymq2.jpgjanspreadshtpi6.jpgMy previous best month was $17k from poker alone back in May 2008. I beat that by almost $10k, so I'm pretty thrilled.I won't be playing much in February cause I'm going to Hawaii and I'm just gonna try and take a little break from stuff.Oh yeah, and I bumped my VPIP and PFR up 5 percentage points from last month to this month AND I won $$ at showdown!