• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

So I'm going to a Mardi Gras ball tonight. Some of you may remember the quality entertainment I provided last year once I got home (Zach, King, etc). Hopefully we will not have a repeat performance.edit: the aftermath http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry2368560
750 hands to go. I'm a lock to get it by tonight unless I start drinking right after the hockey game.
I started 2 hours ago. You've go a lot of catching up to do. 4 shots Jaeg and 2 VO and sprites so far. Got an 8:15 dinner reservation at Bonefish Grill(about 2 hours from now). I think it's a chain. Not sure though. The bang bang shrimp appetizer is unbelievable. I hope I make it. I finally thought to ask the wife if she was driving a few minutes ago. Luckily she said yes. If any of you are ever in the Mobile area during Mardi Gras, you simply have to go to a ball. Basically it's just a huge party. Tickets are $75 per couple. You have to know someone to get tickets. It's not like you can just walk up to the door and get in. Anyway, $75 per couple, all you can eat, all you can drink, bands, deejays (yes I spelled it), debauchery, etc.
Just cause I like everyone elses graphs .. I'll post this one ..This is my last 5k hands .. which is since I changed my game around ...All @ 20NLhello > 50bb/100 :club:gamechange.jpg
your welcome. 10%???? Gotta go play Winnie the Pooh on the PS2 with my son. I'll be back.

Man, I don't know how you guys who play heads up don't have broken shit lying all around you. I've played in the past, mostly when drunk or goofing around so I never cared how I did but after my session today figured I'd try and take it seriously.Didn't turn out good. 1st guy ran insane hot, got up then left. 2nd guy beats my AQ with A9 aipf and then leaves 1 hand later. 3rd guy shove turn w/ KQ, I had JJ, only the king and queen were good, river a king. I can see how profitable it is but seriously tilting at times.

I started 2 hours ago. You've go a lot of catching up to do. 4 shots Jaeg and 2 VO and sprites so far. Got an 8:15 dinner reservation at Bonefish Grill(about 2 hours from now). I think it's a chain. Not sure though. The bang bang shrimp appetizer is unbelievable. I hope I make it. I finally thought to ask the wife if she was driving a few minutes ago. Luckily she said yes. If any of you are ever in the Mobile area during Mardi Gras, you simply have to go to a ball. Basically it's just a huge party. Tickets are $75 per couple. You have to know someone to get tickets. It's not like you can just walk up to the door and get in. Anyway, $75 per couple, all you can eat, all you can drink, bands, deejays (yes I spelled it), debauchery, etc.
tpiwwop

I must not have been paying attention, because I never knew about free cardrunners before.Signed up and shipped!edit: went to stox to sign up there and found my username was already taken, then tried the username and pw i used for the free signup and i'm in.

Man, I don't know how you guys who play heads up don't have broken shit lying all around you. I've played in the past, mostly when drunk or goofing around so I never cared how I did but after my session today figured I'd try and take it seriously.Didn't turn out good. 1st guy ran insane hot, got up then left. 2nd guy beats my AQ with A9 aipf and then leaves 1 hand later. 3rd guy shove turn w/ KQ, I had JJ, only the king and queen were good, river a king. I can see how profitable it is but seriously tilting at times.
Only once you completely understand that hitting and running has absolutely no effect on your winnings, can you achieve full heads up enlightenment.
Lol, I played one of the guys who hit and ran me again. Won a nice pot and hit and ran him back.
your welcome. 10%???? Gotta go play Winnie the Pooh on the PS2 with my son. I'll be back.
btw .. your advice is DEFINITELY the reason behind my change in play/fortune ... I'm happy to ship you something .. 10% is a bit rich though isn't it? :club:
btw .. your advice is DEFINITELY the reason behind my change in play/fortune ... I'm happy to ship you something .. 10% is a bit rich though isn't it? :club:
Nah. If I shipped part of my winnings to everyone that has helped me in this thread, I'd be broke.

January I only really played from the 18th to the 29th of the month.In that time I got in 14k hands for 8.7k, so not a complete waste of the month lol.Gonna put in more volume in Feb to make up for it.- Jordan

Nah. If I shipped part of my winnings to everyone that has helped me in this thread, I'd be broke.
your help is much appreciated however!the key is i started listening....
It is definitely tilting as can be. But its worth it...
Yes...and God yes!
Thats what she....oh bah.Mark