New Challenge (old Challenge)

I'd say this usually feels pretty good :)Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 25063The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $449.20SB: $1236.00BB: $447.90UTG: $110.20MP: $398.10Hero (CO): $810.60Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is CO with K :ts A :4h2 folds, Hero raises to $12, 1 fold, SB raises to $60, 1 fold, Hero calls $48Flop: ($124.00) 6 :D J :5c K :club:(2 players)SB bets $100, Hero calls $100Turn: ($324.00) 8 :3h(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($324.00) T :qh(2 players)SB bets $1076 all in, Hero calls $650.60 all inFinal Pot: $1625.20SB shows 8 :D A :jh (a pair of Eights)Hero shows K :D A :D (a flush, Ace high)Hero wins $1622.20(Rake: $3.00)

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

More proof that I run better than anybody.Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 25067The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $459.20CO: $425.40BTN: $433.90SB: $76.00BB: $382.10Hero (UTG): $1628.20Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is UTG with T :D T :4hHero raises to $14, 1 fold, CO calls $14, BTN calls $14, SB raises to $76 all in, 1 fold, Hero calls $62, CO raises to $425.40 all in, 1 fold, Hero calls $349.40Flop: ($944.80) 4 :D 3 :5c 9 :club:Turn: ($944.80) 4 :DRiver: ($944.80) 8 :3hFinal Pot: $944.80CO shows 8 :ts 8 :D (a full house, Eights full of Fours)SB shows A :jh K :club: (a pair of Fours)Hero shows T :( T :qh (two pair, Tens and Fours)CO wins $698.80CO wins $243.00(Rake: $3.00)

More proof that I run better than anybody.Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 25067The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $459.20CO: $425.40BTN: $433.90SB: $76.00BB: $382.10Hero (UTG): $1628.20Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is UTG with T :D T :4hHero raises to $14, 1 fold, CO calls $14, BTN calls $14, SB raises to $76 all in, 1 fold, Hero calls $62, CO raises to $425.40 all in, 1 fold, Hero calls $349.40Flop: ($944.80) 4 :D 3 :5c 9 :club:Turn: ($944.80) 4 :DRiver: ($944.80) 8 :3hFinal Pot: $944.80CO shows 8 :ts 8 :D (a full house, Eights full of Fours)SB shows A :jh K :club: (a pair of Fours)Hero shows T :( T :qh (two pair, Tens and Fours)CO wins $698.80CO wins $243.00(Rake: $3.00)
lol you were at my table last night with the mega donk and you are trying to strip the title away from me! :club:
lol you were at my table last night with the mega donk and you are trying to strip the title away from me! :club:
Trust me, after this month that title is all mine. I'm kinda struggling to get to 30k hands to make my bet with King, gotta go to Michigan Hockey game around 7, I'm going to have to grind hard once I get back from that. Very lol PokerEV graph to come tonight.
Ohh your talking about the cardrunners "boaster" thing. sweet deal, thanks guys
The Booster thing that you can buy in the FTP store is different. That is used if you want to get a free month of CR and use your FTP points to pay for it. (So they deduct 5000 points or whatever it is and you get a free month of CR)This is just something that if you have a CR membership and you earn X amount of points in a month they just give you the free month of CR for free. (You don't have to use points to buy the free month, you just have to have earned a certain amount of points on FTP)Does that make sense? Mark

I just signed up for the free cardrunners stuff. Go to the page and try and watch a video since it says I have enough points. It seems as if I still would need to sign up for a gold membership. Anyone know if that's true or not?Edit: Found the answer. Looks like it is completely free.

When do I receive the free training?Your free training will begin within the first couple of days of the month following your qualification month. For instance, if you reached the necessary number of Points during February, your free training will begin on March 1st or 2nd. If you have a multiple-month membership, then we will extend your expiration date by however much free training you earn.
The Booster thing that you can buy in the FTP store is different. That is used if you want to get a free month of CR and use your FTP points to pay for it. (So they deduct 5000 points or whatever it is and you get a free month of CR)This is just something that if you have a CR membership and you earn X amount of points in a month they just give you the free month of CR for free. (You don't have to use points to buy the free month, you just have to have earned a certain amount of points on FTP)Does that make sense? Mark
how do u get them to give it to you?
I just signed up for the free cardrunners stuff. Go to the page and try and watch a video since it says I have enough points. It seems as if I still would need to sign up for a gold membership. Anyone know if that's true or not?Edit: Found the answer. Looks like it is completely free.
I think you do have to have a regular membership first. I'll check to be sure. Earning both CR and Stox for free is no problem whatsoever though. I hit my quota in about 3 weeks.edit: http://www.trulyfreepokertraining.com/edit edit: There is no catch. You do not need a paid membership at CardRunners or StoxPoker to participate. You can end your participation at any time, no strings attached. All you need to do is create your free CardRunners and StoxPoker account and earn points at Full Tilt Poker. We’ll take care of the rest.
How many FTP points/month dyou need in order for that to kick in?
How many Full Tilt Points do I need?If you want to get a full month of free poker training, you must earn the following Full Tilt Points: 2,500 for StoxPoker, 4,500 for CardRunners, and 7,000 for both CardRunners and StoxPoker. You can earn fewer points and receive one, two, or three weeks of free training. Simply divide the total by four to determine the weekly requirement. For example, you can receive a one week membership to StoxPoker for only 625 Point

My month: First 16k was at 50nl the rest was 100nl.Januarygraph.jpgOnline poker- +1958Rakeback- +559Credits- +83BBJ limit share- +365Live poker- +160Total- +3125

My online poker is done for the month:My month:January2009.jpgI had been rusty and had to patch up some leaks in my game... February will tell me how well that went...

Most likely done for the month so here's my January graph. Feel like it should've been much better, but still my best month ever for cash games so I certainly won't complain.jan-3.jpg
Well, since everyone is including rb and bonuses in their post I'll say:+1749 poker+425 eoy ironman bonus+424 rakeback+2598 total

Anyone signing up for the free training make sure to sign up both accounts at once. I had a cardrunners but not stox poker account. I signed up my cardrunners account and it was fine. I then created a stox account and tried to add that to the free training and it says my fulltilt account is already registered. Sent off a message to stox to get it sorted but it would certainly seem easier to just sign up for both at once.

Anyone signing up for the free training make sure to sign up both accounts at once. I had a cardrunners but not stox poker account. I signed up my cardrunners account and it was fine. I then created a stox account and tried to add that to the free training and it says my fulltilt account is already registered. Sent off a message to stox to get it sorted but it would certainly seem easier to just sign up for both at once.
Yes. Just go ahead and sign up for both. You can choose which one you want to earn first.
750 hands to go. I'm a lock to get it by tonight unless I start drinking right after the hockey game.
So you are not a lock then is what you're saying? :)Mark

Well February has started the same as January ended ...I really think that I have had a developmental leap... I'm reading Villain hands MUCH better, rather than just firing away. I think that my reduction in c-betting has had a marked improvement on my game in ALL areas due to me reading board textures, my hand strength and villains calling/raising ranges ... feb0901.jpgThis run since I changed things around is now approx 5000 hands @ 53bb/100 for +520 @ 20NL ...